Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:18 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Walking down the hall on your left hand side some was down the corridor is a black door with a granite name plate that has "ライトは明らかにする…" chiseled in and characters filled in with black ink. When the door opens, a marble floor can be seen leading you into and around a large room. Walking in, on your right hand side is a sliding door with a dragon colorfully painted on sunset background. Behind the door was a closet that was less then half full. Under the dragon was the phrase "永遠の力" carefully painted in a sliver color with no stray paint marks to be found.

Just past the closet was the bathroom which also had a sliding door, but on this door was painted a tiger painted colorfully on a sun raise background. Under the tiger was the phrase "永遠の苦痛" carefully painted in a golden color with no stray paint marks to be found. The inside of the bathroom was paved with the same marble flooring as the rest of the room. The walls were pure white and the trimming was silver. It had a nice shower, a sink and a toilet along with a window with a silver window frame.

After exiting the bathroom, the things that were already set in the room could be seen. Such as the bed, a small gray desk with a small black chair, and a black couch. The bed was a circular one with blue sheets and a blue comforter lying neat on the bed. Next to the bed was a blue bean bag chair with Japanese characters scattered all over the bag with a sparkly silver color on each letter.

The room itself had a nice presence to it along with a sweet smiled that loomed around even if the windows and door were always left open. The window that was at the head of the bed was one that had the view of the campus and all of its glory. This room wasn't too bad and had a nice feeling to it, and the person who stays here, goes by the name of Heero Mezuki.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:35 am
Heero woke up in his bed with the sun extending from the window to the door. Heero sat up and gave a long yawn before he looked around the room and stretched. He then got out of his bed and gave another yawn and stretch. He had no shirt on, only pants, so on his back could be seen the rest of what the mantle on his door was missing. On his back, Heero had a tattoo of the second half of what was on the door which said "... 私達の内の暗闇すべて。". Put it together and you get "ライトは私達の内の暗闇をすべて明らかにする。" (The light will reveal the darkness within us all), but with a few character changes.

Heero went into the bathroom and did what he needed to do before he left out for anywhere. He got himself cleaned up and then got some clean cloths and put them on. His wardrobe consisted of what he usually wears and some things for special occasions. What he usually wore he seemed to have a lot of in his closet, but it didn't take up too much room that's why the closet was less than half full.

After putting some cloths on, Heero made his bed and grabbed his swords that were sitting on the bean bag chair next to the bed. After getting that situated, Heero grabbed his cloak out of the closet and made his way out of the door, leaving his room looked up and cleaned as when he first got there.

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:39 pm
Amorella opened the door to the dorm and screamed. "AGH! Sorry! I didn't mean to! I swear!!!!" she quickly stepped back out of the room and slammed the door behind her breathing heavily. That girl purposely told me the wrong place to go. Maybe I won't find friends here like I thought... Amorella shivered. She hadn't technically seen anyone, but what if there had been someone in there? What if they had been dressing or something. Her eyes widened in shock. Sure, she had just yelled on reflex. But still, even if no one was in there... it was a bit embarrassing. ((edit))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:52 pm
{I wasn't in there... I guess you didn't read the entire post...}

Heero made his way back to his way back to his room and went in not noticing anything or anyone around him. He shut the door behind him and went over to the bed and plopped down on it face first. He was tired from his day and didn't want to do anymore work. Heero flipped himself over and was now looking up at the ceiling. He was glad that he finally got the room the way he wanted it, but he never imagined that it was going to turn out so well.

After a few minutes of lying there, Heero sat up and made himself more comfortable by taking off his cloak and his swords. He threw the swords in the bean bag and the cloak on the couch. Now he was just staring at the door while sitting on the bed. He wasn't expecting anything, but he hoped that something would happen, something interesting anyway.

Heero Mezuki

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:01 pm
((Amorella22, please extend your post. It's considered a one-liner. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:35 am
The Razz
((Amorella22, please extend your post. It's considered a one-liner. Thank you.))

((Ok... Sorry. I didn't know. sweatdrop ))  

Ko Miyabi

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:45 am
As she was thinking to herself, a boy walked past her and into the dorm room. "I should probably apologize for walking in his dorm." she muttered to herself. Amorella walked to the door and rapped on it loudly. She silently hoped that he would answer. She was new here and didn't exactly know what was going on. All she knew was that some girls here were mean. And they told you to go to boys dorm instead of your own as a joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 pm
"What the?" Heero stood up and stretched before he walked over to the door. He was a little slow in his walking because he was a little tired, but he did want something to happen and this should qualify as something. When he opened the door, he saw that it was a girl. He didn't know her obviously, but she looked like there was something on her. "Uh, hi there. Uh, can I help you with something?" Heero asked in a modest tone with a smile on his face.  

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:35 pm
HeeroMezuki
"What the?" Heero stood up and stretched before he walked over to the door. He was a little slow in his walking because he was a little tired, but he did want something to happen and this should qualify as something. When he opened the door, he saw that it was a girl. He didn't know her obviously, but she looked like there was something on her. "Uh, hi there. Uh, can I help you with something?" Heero asked in a modest tone with a smile on his face.

Amorella blushed furiously. "Erm... well... Iaccidentallywalkedinherecuzsomegirltoldmethiswaswhereiwassupposedtogoandijustwantedtosaythatimreallysorryevenifnoonewasinhereandyouprobablythinkimacompleteandtotalidiotbutijustwantedtoletyouknoworelseitwasgoingtobothermefortherestoftheday!" Amorella took a very large breath, having said this all in one breath, and turned even redder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:45 pm
Heero just looked at her without a word. He understood every word she said, he just couldn't understand why she was talking so fast. "Uh, it's okay." That was all that he could get out at the moment. He noticed she was blushing but didn't say anything about it because, well, he didn't really know anything to say about something like that. He was wondering why people could trick people lick that and then realized that he'll never understand most people.

Heero smiled at her and opened the door a little more. "That's okay. Things like that happen. I'm Heero by the way. May I ask your name?"

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:09 pm
"I'm Amorella. Amor for short, but you can call me by whichever you please." Amorella said still blushing, but not as hard. I wonder why he opened the door... "I-It's nice to meet you, Heero," she said quietly, looking down at the toes of her boots.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:47 pm
Amorella, that's a nice name, and it's nice to meet you as well." Heero said with the same friendly smile on his face as before. He noticed that she was still blushing but still didn't say anything about it. He just figured she was just embarassed about something or she was nervous or shy, but he didn't read too much into it. Heero stood there for a while before saying something again. "Well, there's no sense of you just standing out here while we talk. Do you want to come in?" Heero generusly asked opening the door completely.  

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 am
"Thank you." Amor muttered. She looked up with wide eyes. He had just invited her in. It took her a whille for that to register, but when it did her eyes got even bigger. Why am I blushing?... There's not really anything to be embarrased about. Is there? "I-I guess that's ok. I don't really know where I'm going anyways. I just transferred here." she stuttered, moving into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:19 am
Heero watched her walk in and left the door ajar when she was completely in. He then went over to his bed and sat down. "A transfer student, huh? Sounds interesting. So what school did you come from anyway? If you don't mind my asking that is." Heero smiled at her as he asked the question. She was the first visitor to his room and it felt nice to have some company. Heero hoped that the room would be to company liking. He hoped that it wasn't too messy even though there was vertually nothing out of place. Heero's eyes shifted quickly from time to time to see if anything was out of place even though he kind of figured that nothing was.  

Heero Mezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:38 am
Amorella watched him walk over to the bed and sit. "I came from a really small private academy in Britain." Amorella replied. She looked around the room, which was spotless. She doubted hers would be like this when she figured out where it was. "You're room's really nice... and clean." she smiled at Heero, "My room at home is never this clean."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff