Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Unknow scouts Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor_Oi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:57 pm
so here is where you make your scout up ^^
like I'm Sailor Oi came to earths to fight the Evil Snow Queen but on the way here I got lost and so now i'm here to fight the evil

lkike that and just chat withs the othere scouts ^^ have fun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:03 pm
come on you guys this is fun ^^  

Sailor_Oi

smileyteaspoon

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:24 pm
Sailor...Airy? Right...I come from...the clouds (?) and I can control the air and water. I can make illusions, twist the air, and morph the water. I have an sword of ice, and an impenetrable shield of both air and water twisted together (no, not fog). My colors are white, purple, and blue.

Hah, that was fun! Even though it was lame, oh well. I would type more, but I g2g. Bye!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:05 pm
I'll use my normal Senshi self.

Sailor Wind Angel, a senshi from before the Silver Millenium, one of 4 guardians to Queen Serenity (Usagi's past mother) along with Sailor Ice Angel, Sailor Fire Angel and Sailor Death Angel. I am the weakest, but still have powers comperable to Sailor Saturn. I am the parallel to Uranus. My element is Wind and Air and I am also known as the Senshi of Truth. My attacks include making tornados, a wind shield, healing and the ability to levitate an enemy into the air by manipulating the wind around them.

After the destuction of the Moon Kingdom, I was reborn in America during the late 1980s, along with my other 3 companions. We protected the senshi from afar till it was time to reveal ourselves to them.

My birth name is Kamadaki Yoshit0, but I prefer Roselite Maia Metalica. I also have a twin brother named Kinoki Tenchi Yoshito.  

Darkness Cake

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:36 pm
Senshi Name:Sailor Prada
Description: Hair black, deep brown eyes
I'd be much like the Starlights and go from guy to chick. Prada wears a black mini skirt with an emerald green bow in back with golden lining, her bow in front is emerald green with a golden broach and black sailor collar, only wrist high gloves with black lining and a black chocker with an emerald dangling and devilish styled heals.
I'd have a devilish charm that men couldn't resist- if they DO resist then I'll transform, save their lives and seduce them that way *wink wink*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Roselite Blade
Sailor Death Angel

I created a Sailor Death Angel before... Never thought anyone else would think it up.. heheheh...

With a made up scout, I made up names but never really gave them personality.. maybe I should try to create one? Hmm..  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:59 pm
MikiSohma
Roselite Blade
Sailor Death Angel

I created a Sailor Death Angel before... Never thought anyone else would think it up.. heheheh...

With a made up scout, I made up names but never really gave them personality.. maybe I should try to create one? Hmm..

My four (which also belong to my friends) have been around since 1995, when I first saw Sailor Moon. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:06 am
oh boy talking about senshi's we made up!!!!
okai...I was in 8th grade so bear with meh....

Senshi name: Sailor dream
appearance:..well I compared my scout to the jewel alexandrite<--is that right?any how
when I'm my normal self I have green hair when I transform I have purple hair...green and purple...hah'
my sailor scout is not made for fighting or anything like that..*because in reality I'm a pacifist*but in another world I control dreams...duh....hah' well yup thats mine^______^

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Ive made a Sailor Leo before and Sailor Dragon (a guy and Sailor Leo's lover) but I still have alot of developing to do on these two :3

I was going to make a story with all the Zodiac Senshi (the chinese zodiac senshi being men) but thats too many characters to handle xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:19 pm
ParaPara-Hime
Ive made a Sailor Leo before and Sailor Dragon (a guy and Sailor Leo's lover) but I still have alot of developing to do on these two :3

I was going to make a story with all the Zodiac Senshi (the chinese zodiac senshi being men) but thats too many characters to handle xD

I once based a male character off the Leo sign in my Sailor Moon stuff, it was a story about Chibi-usa's 2 children (Niji and Selene) and Niji fell in love with one of her father, Kind Elios's guards, Tai- The Black Moon Clan returned (Prince Diamonds baby sister) and she pretty much pulled a Beryl on Crystal Tokyo and killed everyone. Chibi-usa set all senshi to the past to prevent it from happening and altered reality so that the world aged without the help of the Silver Crystal but like it is today and with the turn of events Niji is like Usagi but her sister Selene was kidnapped and brainwashed to be a powerful pawn to the Black Moon (aka Sailor Moon but evil) and Niji (niji meaning rainbow) was Sailor Rainbow and the rest were elements but Tai was a white knight in cool armor but the Black Moon cursed him to become a white tiger in the day and a man during a full moon, heh. It's a mix of a lot of Sailor Moon like the 1st season, R, and SuperS... I should finish that facfic sometime...
Its cute, I have Niji help Selene in a fight to the death Rainbow saves her life and she starts to remember and at that point no body knows they're sisters and once they find out Selene is Niji's sis in her big (how Usagi turned into a princess for the first time) the audience will be like WOW there are 2 princesses. Oh, and there are 3 cats and stuff- I'll post pix someday...  

User_8572

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 am
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime

I once based a male character off the Leo sign in my Sailor Moon stuff, it was a story about Chibi-usa's 2 children (Niji and Selene) and Niji fell in love with one of her father, Kind Elios's guards, Tai- The Black Moon Clan returned (Prince Diamonds baby sister) and she pretty much pulled a Beryl on Crystal Tokyo and killed everyone. Chibi-usa set all senshi to the past to prevent it from happening and altered reality so that the world aged without the help of the Silver Crystal but like it is today and with the turn of events Niji is like Usagi but her sister Selene was kidnapped and brainwashed to be a powerful pawn to the Black Moon (aka Sailor Moon but evil ) and Niji (niji meaning rainbow) was Sailor Rainbow and the rest were elements but Tai was a white knight in cool armor but the Black Moon cursed him to become a white tiger in the day and a man during a full moon, heh. It's a mix of a lot of Sailor Moon like the 1st season, R, and SuperS... I should finish that facfic sometime...
Its cute, I have Niji help Selene in a fight to the death Rainbow saves her life and she starts to remember and at that point no body knows they're sisters and once they find out Selene is Niji's sis in her big (how Usagi turned into a princess for the first time) the audience will be like WOW there are 2 princesses. Oh, and there are 3 cats and stuff- I'll post pix someday...

Sounds awesome. I have a personality, a love intrest, and a past for my Sailor Leo aka Himeko, just not a plot to stick her in xD
Sailor leo and Sailor Dragon were lovers in thier past lives, but in the present things arent as plesent. They both have regained their memories but Sailor Dragon has the mentality that a love of the past should remain in the past (plus he has an earth girlfriend). Sailor Leo tries to rekindle the love they had in their past life, even if she has to wait at his doorstep all night in the rain, to prove it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:26 am
Senshi Name:Sailor Titania
Description: Hair Blood Red, Purple eyes
Fuku: Bronze and (bow) Red  

Uranus_Bride

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:08 am
ParaPara-Hime
Sounds awesome. I have a personality, a love intrest, and a past for my Sailor Leo aka Himeko, just not a plot to stick her in xD
Sailor leo and Sailor Dragon were lovers in thier past lives, but in the present things arent as plesent. They both have regained their memories but Sailor Dragon has the mentality that a love of the past should remain in the past (plus he has an earth girlfriend). Sailor Leo tries to rekindle the love they had in their past life, even if she has to wait at his doorstep all night in the rain, to prove it.

That is so cute... I kinda know how Himeko feels, my guy after so many years up and left to go and discover himself before settling. Pretty sad cuz he completely change and has a beautiful boyfriend now that he's planning to marry... There were night I stood out in the rain on his doorstep but he says whats done is done and no matter how much he loves me still he's made a choice and he has to stick with it no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:32 am
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime

That is so cute... I kinda know how Himeko feels, my guy after so many years up and left to go and discover himself before settling. Pretty sad cuz he completely change and has a beautiful boyfriend now that he's planning to marry... There were night I stood out in the rain on his doorstep but he says whats done is done and no matter how much he loves me still he's made a choice and he has to stick with it no matter what.

Well, my story has a happy ending and I hope yourse does too.  

B4D W0LF

Mars the fire ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:52 pm
Keros name:Sailor Starsfire

Looks: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i67/Kero_Rawks/301888236_l.jpg with yellow eyes.

When in scout form:looks like sailor mars but skert is orge and the jweal is yellow.

Attacks:Fire,tander,and makes them look like real creachers.

Past biggrin ecendent of the past sailor mars.Now rebourn and remabers who she is she Trys to keep her other side a secret and only helps if nacary.She is nice and shy.but can be vary stubbern and open.She lives with her father at a tempal.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff