Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Need Girl Advice Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix of Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:51 am
Well this whole thing started a year ago. There was a girl I like and we were good friends. When I asked her out she said "no". Then at the begining of this year I was about to ask her out then she ended up asking someone else out right before I could. They just broke up a few days ago and I was wondering how or what I should do. I am guessing she kind of likes me since she was my date to a formal but we didn't reallly "do" anything there so. Please Reply I'm Somewhat Desperate. Because she the colsest thing I can find to emo in my entire school. She's kinda punk-ish  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:44 pm
heh, I'm going to say.. I've never had this problem.

But if I were you, I'd just ask her out.

Though just because she's punkish is a bad reason to like someone, so you better reasset why you like her.

Peace and Lucks heart  

Brianface

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:14 pm
Well basicly what BrianFace said
Because i sorta had the same problem..
But it was with a guy...
But he was a playa..

And if you really like her try to ask her out again...
If she says no then she just thinks of you as a friend
And i'm sorry if that happens..

Best luck!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:41 pm

She said no twice already, didn't she? Nothing to lose in trying again, but I wouldn't expect much if I were you. ^_^;

Bottine

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:02 pm
i'd try again....but after that i'd stop asking if she said no
everybody lets hope that she says yes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:21 pm
Why would you ask her out again if she already said no before?
It's not like she's going to change her mind.  

BlairyFairy

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:49 pm
think about it and only if you like her then ask her once more.
if you dont really like her dont let yourself get hurt and torn over it by asking her.
if she says no again, she doesnt like you, dont keep asking her, it will only end in tears from all different people...
dont waste your time though, people can change their minds and she might like you now but feelings do change... as sad as it is...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:24 am
Ask her again, if she says no, wait for a while, let it lie. Then maybe a month later, ask her again. Good luck <3  

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

lil_emo_girl_13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:12 pm
ask her out u may like her for a strange reason but listen to ur heart!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:12 pm
lil_emo_girl_13

your heart is the cause of the most pain you'll ever see in your life. Listen to your head. You'll find facts are a much more solid ground to walk on than feelings. If you take a look at all the times people "followed their heart" in terms of "love", they usually end in major pain.
You have to get the facts straight into your head before you truly can follow your heart.

Fools follow their hearts, for the heart is deceitful above all else.

My suggestion. Stop looking for a person who is "punkish". Find somebody who has a personality you like. A person who you know how their mind works and you can make feel good. Love is about making somebody else feel good.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:29 pm
Archangel Izual
lil_emo_girl_13

your heart is the cause of the most pain you'll ever see in your life. Listen to your head. You'll find facts are a much more solid ground to walk on than feelings. If you take a look at all the times people "followed their heart" in terms of "love", they usually end in major pain.

That's the smartest thing I've heard all day, man.

It's true, personal example, I'm following my heart by staying engaged to the love of my life, even though she has to hold up a ruse of loving some other guy just so she won't lose her friends. Long story, but still, it hurts a lot pretty much all the time.

Makes you one tough ******** though, if you're willing to commit amidst all that pain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:49 pm
I would ask her again. It wouldn't hurt to try.
But if you like her just because she is punk/emo or what ever then don't.
That's not a reason to ask anyone out.
If you genuinely like her as a person then definitely ask again.
If you don't then figure out why you like her before
you ask her out again.
It always good to know why you like someone
before you go out with them.

~ heart ~

Dark Moonlight Infinity

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:24 pm
Isel
Archangel Izual
lil_emo_girl_13

It's true, personal example, I'm following my heart by staying engaged to the love of my life, even though she has to hold up a ruse of loving some other guy just so she won't lose her friends. Long story, but still, it hurts a lot pretty much all the time.

Makes you one tough ******** though, if you're willing to commit amidst all that pain.

here's my advice to you.... don't get engaged when you're only 15.... tried that before... didn't work.... tried it again with a person that age (the person mentioned in my last post) .... didn't work... it's just not a good idea..... this is why most people's parents want to keep their children single until they're 15 - 16.... because even 15 or 16 is too young to handle it...... it's tough..... very very tough.... the commitment isn't the problem.... it's the emotions.... most 15 year olds don't know how to react to another person's feelings when they're so closely related with them..... If they feel a little bothered, they're not sure how to tell their partner, or their partner takes it totally out of context. Problems happen and people don't know how to cope, they sit in fear and dwell in pain. Things get stressful beyond coping and it goes totally wrong....

and Isel... if you're partner has TROUBLE staying commited to you and ONLY you.... then I hate to be the Devil's advocate.... but sounds to me like it's not love..... well... you're partner can love you .... but is it TRUE love? Can they say that no matter what, you're the only one, that you captivate them deeply to the point that when you look in their eyes do they lose track of all other source of existence around you?

Just my opinion.... sorry......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:35 pm
Archangel Izual
Isel
Archangel Izual
lil_emo_girl_13

here's my advice to you.... don't get engaged when you're only 15.... tried that before... didn't work.... tried it again with a person that age (the person mentioned in my last post) .... didn't work... it's just not a good idea..... this is why most people's parents want to keep their children single until they're 15 - 16.... because even 15 or 16 is too young to handle it...... it's tough..... very very tough.... the commitment isn't the problem.... it's the emotions.... most 15 year olds don't know how to react to another person's feelings when they're so closely related with them..... If they feel a little bothered, they're not sure how to tell their partner, or their partner takes it totally out of context. Problems happen and people don't know how to cope, they sit in fear and dwell in pain. Things get stressful beyond coping and it goes totally wrong....

and Isel... if you're partner has TROUBLE staying commited to you and ONLY you.... then I hate to be the Devil's advocate.... but sounds to me like it's not love..... well... you're partner can love you .... but is it TRUE love? Can they say that no matter what, you're the only one, that you captivate them deeply to the point that when you look in their eyes do they lose track of all other source of existence around you?

Just my opinion.... sorry......

I will admit I'm in the most ridiculous-sounding relationship of the century.

She doesn't even live in the same state I do. But meh.

-Isel-

TheFantasyEmo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:39 am
0.o i was wondering is it right/ok 2 still love ex bfs when they have new lifes and gfs sweatdrop i could never stop loving some guys...  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff