Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Yatta! Success! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:04 pm
Okay. Giant problem here. My freind has another soul you could inside her. He's hostle too. I'm talking to him at the moment. He can take control over her. He's threaten me wiht both of our deaths. He could kill her if he wanted to and he could take control of her and kill me, making her watch. He also enjoys seeing both of us suffer. If you saw my post before I deleted it, he was behind the nightmares. I need to find a way to stop him.

If you have any info, spells, or techniques I can use to stop him, let me know. This 100% real. Please respond as soon as possible. He's not one to be messed with and he's smart as hell. He's trying to use mind games on me. It doesn't work on me but she's vunerable.

Update: He's alot smarter than I thought. He put on a false front so I thought it was my freind. Luckily I didn't say anything that would put me at a disadvantage. He's sly as a fox.

Update2: I've taken a new approach for now. I'm trying to befreind him now. I hope this works. I have 3 days until something bad happens. To be honest, she's accually my girlfreind. He's mad at me because we're in love, and she doesn't love him instead. He's in her body because he possesed her. To get revenge for hurting him.

Update3: Okay. I can't Sami what happened. When I started to the conversation, she started feeling pain and trouble breathing. Bad sign. He's still watching what I say to her, I don't have a chance to tell her anything. Until we fix it, she's going to have to be in the dark about everything.

Update4: I had another talk with him. A little less threating. He claims I act different at night because I'm not full human too. Tommorow is the deadline and I may have to exorsice him. I'll probobly have to. I also info on his back story and his name. His name is Adrian. He was connected to Sami in the past life. Her name back then was Katrina. He claims she accidentally killed her mother and killed everyone else unwillingly. That's about all I got of him. Oh yeah, I also learned he isn't human. That may help.

Update5: Not much to say but she knows now. 1 hour left. It's suspected he's just bluffing but I can't take that chance. If I called the bluff and I was wrong... not good at all. I'll post here if it's a success. Wish me luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:03 am
Well, you could try and use a pentacle around her as a prison and lock, or around you as protection.
After this there are 2 main ways you could really go.
You could do a reveresed summoning. This has much flexability and can be changed, or you can try and use the Right of Exorcism.

After this, go and take he to see a doctor.
By the way, how where you allowed to post this if this thing wants to kill you?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:29 am
Simple. It's stuck in her body and I'm not near her right now. It's now day 2. If worst comes to worst, my neighbors can help out. They know alot about this stuff and could bring him out. I don't want to resort to that just yet though. He's a strange one. He possesed/ got into her body willingly it seems. I've tried negotiation but I'm afraid to cross any lines considering she has a knife in her room. Just our luck. I'm trying to get on his better side for now. I managed to get past his hostle exterior into his personality. I tried being nice but he seemed to have strayed away. Here. I have the chat saved for future reference.

Pyro34923 (3:20:06 AM): Huh. Your kind of cool when you don't want to destroy me.
Pyro34923 (3:20:09 AM): you're*
Hurdburlington (3:20:28 AM): shut
Hurdburlington (3:20:29 AM): up
Hurdburlington (3:20:34 AM): ...
Pyro34923 (3:20:47 AM): what, i'm serious.
Hurdburlington (3:21:15 AM): your not
Pyro34923 (3:21:17 AM): There's a nice person in there somewhere, I'm almost sure of it. ^_^
Hurdburlington (3:21:19 AM): supposed
Hurdburlington (3:21:26 AM): to
Hurdburlington (3:21:28 AM): like
Hurdburlington (3:21:30 AM): me
Hurdburlington (3:21:34 AM): noooo
Pyro34923 (3:21:35 AM): Why not?
Pyro34923 (3:21:58 AM): Forgive and forget.
Hurdburlington (3:22:00 AM): I hate you
Hurdburlington (3:22:05 AM): stop trying
Pyro34923 (3:22:05 AM): Why?
Hurdburlington (3:22:07 AM): to
Hurdburlington (3:22:11 AM): trick
Hurdburlington (3:22:13 AM): me
Pyro34923 (3:22:25 AM): I'm not trying to trick you.
Hurdburlington (3:22:33 AM): stop!
Pyro34923 (3:22:57 AM): Okay, whatever.
Pyro34923 (3:23:07 AM): I don't see why we can't be freinds instead.
Hurdburlington (3:23:23 AM): because you love
Hurdburlington (3:23:25 AM): her
Pyro34923 (3:23:44 AM): ...
Hurdburlington (3:23:51 AM): damn

After he said that, he seemed to withdraw dominance. Twas strange. If I push harder, I may be able to help change him. I don't know. It's worth a try I guess. I'm still open to suggestions. If you want other parts of the conversation, just tell me and i'll post it. Keep in mind though, make sure any ideas you suggest can be concealed away from him. He's got the mind of an evil genius. I think he's even smarter than you Jagged. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:47 am
Answer your pm pyro.  

Guitarhero356

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:57 am
Um, in that, I could see no point in time when you had an upper hand.

As for the Rite of Exorcism, it can be found here.
http://www.catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p01975b.htm

A large amount of this can probably be cut out and not used, but be careful.

As for reverse summonings, a perfect circle or a pentagram of salt is very useful. With a pentagram, it is preferable to have a cross or some sign of God (such as the different names) at each corner.
If you are attacked by thw knife or anything, here are 4 words of protection against it.
bultin
abla
bata
got

Also, do you know of any name, level or office that this being holds?
If you can get these, I may be able to put something together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:23 pm
Lord Jagged
Um, in that, I could see no point in time when you had an upper hand.

As for the Rite of Exorcism, it can be found here.
http://www.catholicdoors.com/prayers/english/p01975b.htm

A large amount of this can probably be cut out and not used, but be careful.

As for reverse summonings, a perfect circle or a pentagram of salt is very useful. With a pentagram, it is preferable to have a cross or some sign of God (such as the different names) at each corner.
If you are attacked by thw knife or anything, here are 4 words of protection against it.
bultin
abla
bata
got

Also, do you know of any name, level or office that this being holds?
If you can get these, I may be able to put something together.

I thought of that and I couldn't his name or any information about him. Also, I never said I got an upperhand. That was his good side. gonk my friend, the container of the body's name is Sami. I'm talking to her at the moment and she doesn't remember anything from when we were talking. Apparantly she can't tell what's going on. She claims she passed out.  

VivoDePyre

Mankati

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:16 am
I kinda have it, I don't know for sure. I was talking to Jagged once I blinked and 4 minutes have gone by and our conversation was... how shall I say, weird?

but back to your demon fiend... right now I have been working on ways how to kill that demon of yours... but to what I have find you can't kill it physically. I couldn't find the demon Adrian, now how did you get his name, if he told you that, I find after going through freakin' 10+ sites about demons... demons don't want to tell there name, because you can DO something with it provided you're a wizard or something stare oh yeah so he is trying to kill you and her.. he sounds alot like Andras, I would type more but I have to go to Driver's Education soon... so I'll be right back maybe with more Information to help you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:25 am
Mankati
I kinda have it, I don't know for sure. I was talking to Jagged once I blinked and 4 minutes have gone by and our conversation was... how shall I say, weird?

but back to your demon fiend... right now I have been working on ways how to kill that demon of yours... but to what I have find you can't kill it physically. I couldn't find the demon Adrian, now how did you get his name, if he told you that, I find after going through freakin' 10+ sites about demons... demons don't want to tell there name, because you can DO something with it provided you're a wizard or something stare oh yeah so he is trying to kill you and her.. he sounds alot like Andras, I would type more but I have to go to Driver's Education soon... so I'll be right back maybe with more Information to help you.

I never said he was a demon. Just inhuman. It was hard and he wouldn't give his name at first. He saw something in me though so he went ahead and gave me his name. Not a full name though.

Edit: Oi. Theres a disturbance in the room somewhere. Not sure where, there just is. It's not him though. Apparently I shouldn't look up information. It started happening right when I opened up google, to type in some names related to him. Figures. -_-  

VivoDePyre

Mankati

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:16 am
It was strange when i looked up that inhuman guy that i couldn't find anything about him... well I did get to see alot of band's named that.. btw I got atacked yesterday night by a ghost ;(  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:29 am
The disterbance in the room may not be a negative, there is a posability that something is offering help.

As for the name Adrian, there are no demons or devils by that name, I have quite a resource to check on this. This narrows it down a lot depending on what you believe. It could be a spirit, a inter-dimensional being or numerous other things.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:24 pm
There's been a slight delay. I can't do anything until later tonight. -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:28 pm
I am kinda worried now the fact that the ghosts are appear more than usual... I mean I haven't seen the Twins for sometime... but how long has Adrian be in her... I mean accually showed up because I know ghosts can "attack" you, but it attacked me... in my dreams... it f-ing went into my dreams. It showed horrible scenes of murder of a person with a red cape with some weird insignia on it... but now I am scared I woke up at midnight and was awake in a fetal postion... i never wake up like that but, I was scared.

I don't know but Adrian might have some part in this... ((Just crazy Mankati talking >->))  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:27 am
Mankati
I am kinda worried now the fact that the ghosts are appear more than usual... I mean I haven't seen the Twins for sometime... but how long has Adrian be in her... I mean accually showed up because I know ghosts can "attack" you, but it attacked me... in my dreams... it f-ing went into my dreams. It showed horrible scenes of murder of a person with a red cape with some weird insignia on it... but now I am scared I woke up at midnight and was awake in a fetal postion... i never wake up like that but, I was scared.

I don't know but Adrian might have some part in this... ((Just crazy Mankati talking >->))

When people are scared in their sleep, they tend to go into a fetal position, it's natural.
By the way, do you remember what the insignia looked like?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:48 pm
Strange. My update dissapeared. Anyways, everything worked out great! And guess what else? I didn't have to exorsice him either. He... gave up. He said he wouldn't do anything, as long as I treated her right. I promised him and he withdrew. The less he seemed to hate, the less potent he seemed. As if he relied on hatred. He said he may not see me again. We said are good byes and well... it ended. In a way, we're freinds now too.  

VivoDePyre

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:29 pm
I'm glad to hear it has all turned out ok without a problem. biggrin  
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items