Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE IMMORTAL THIEF RP OOC CHAT FORUM!!!

<:]

*dedicated to Perilous Bard, for coming up with the original idea*
Hello and wellcome all to the Immortal Thief RP OOC chat forum! A special place for only those who are in the Immortal Thief RP, or interested in becoming a part of it, to chat in with one another! Just a place to keep in touch, share ideas, brainstorm, ask questions, make friends, and just get to know the people behind the thief RP!
Ya!

Alright, as with every good public fourm, there are rules, I do ask that they are followed. But not to worry, they won't be a complex as the ones for the roleplay itself, for obvious reasons.

This area is reserved for those involved with the thief RP, if you want to join, you could allways post your asking here, and those already in the RP are very wellcome to chat here, but this isn't social central. Unless you're a part of the RP, then you're not to be spamming our neat little chat area up.
~~~
Please do mind your language, just because this is OOC doesn't mean you can be potty-mouths. No severe swear words, or frivilous use of the milder ones, let's keep this place looking nice, hmm?
We're all familiar with the good ol' 'duck with an 'f'', and no thankyou! I don't like that word here, and, just because this isn't the roleplay itself, doesn't mean I can't kick you out of it for swearing it up here.
That's right, beware.
~~~
Since this is an official OOC chat, you aren't required to use
OOC:
['s
{'s
or ('s
~~~
No roleplaying here, there's a perfectly good RP forum right beside this one. RP it up over there please.
~~~
I don't want any seexual, harassing, harmful, hurtful, or ignorant comments here. This is for chatting, not making others feel bad. We all love each other here. ^^
Give respect to one another!
~~~
Advertisers will answer to my stick.
~~~
LASTLY...
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

BE LITERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, just 'cuz this isn't our roelplay doesn't mean you can chatspeak around here! Keep up the good literacy guys! On, and off the playing feild!

And the OOC chat area is now...

OPEN!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:15 pm
Yep, I took a good idea from someone else and used it here. Thankyou PerilousBard, this chat, in my opinion, was a great idea and I bet we all will like it lots. ^^

And now, I must repost the silly little Mr.Green conking each other on the head with a 'lol' sign.

Because you know you love it. <:]

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:34 pm
Post Reserved. To see previous contents please view; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=5263385#78228660

Second post down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:38 pm
Alrighty! And now Yori has joined the roleplay fray aswell! Ehee... this is great, our very own guild. Exciting too.

I like those pictures therre, with the chibis. ^^ Sasuke looks adorably mad. <3~

Ooh, I think I'll vote for Riku. I like him a lot, he's very cute, don't you think?

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:33 am
Did you enjoy my guild join request? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:07 am
It was beautiful, I find few things less sexy than a proud squid.

OMG... Riku ishg winning... NOOOOO... me sora... sad

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:45 pm
Roxas is better but Sora is closest to him!! *waves a fan* GOO SORA!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:24 pm
Wootzorz!! A tie! rofl  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:51 pm
Not right now, now. Sora ish vinning. <3~

I hopes he does.

And yeah, me likes roxas too, and I like Rikku. Not the Kh1 Rikku, but the KH2 one was pretty hott.

Still, I like Sora more than all of them, there are parts in the game when he's such a sweetheart I just want to love him. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:07 am
Sora= heart
Trubie doesn't like Riku very much. But Roxas is pretty cool. But, Sora's Cloud hair owns all.

Tsubasa Reservoir

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:38 pm
. . . go chibis.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Kurodo-san! Which character are you playing? I'm annoyingly lazy today, so I'll just wait for the reply! ^_^  

Tsubasa Reservoir

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:15 pm
I am Tanin.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:31 pm
My computer's on the blink. Suffice to say, my posting will probably go down dramatically...sorry!  

Lirdianc

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:13 am
No worries. I had a virus a little while ago *Cough* Two days ago *Cough* so I know how your activity online changes. ^_^  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff