Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Mamoru vs. Seiya Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is better for Usagi?
Mamoru
64%
 64%  [ 43 ]
Seiya
35%
 35%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 67

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:02 am
Who do you like Usagi with more?
I'd have to say Mamoru. The whole true love thing is really romantic to me and I myself am more of a one and only love kinda girl. (My boyfriend now is the only one I've ever had and I intend to marry him).
Alot of people also say mamoru isnt good looking, or at least not as handsome as Seiya. Admittedly in the first season Mamoru wasn't drawn very...cute xD
but common, this is!
User Image
All in all, I'm a Mamoru girl ,what are you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 pm
Mamoru Girl all the way~

Seiya's only cute cause he's more feminine then masculine.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:13 pm
Luamervara
Mamoru Girl all the way~

Seiya's only cute cause he's more feminine then masculine.

Yes! And in a way I think Mamo-kun is more courageous. He doesnt have any real super power be he still protects his loved ones, regardless of what could happen to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:18 pm
exactly. I mean, hey, it's hard being him. ;.;

His only real power is mostly personal one on one deal.

I mean really... >> Can seiya heal with his/her touch? Or keep a body alive?

;n; I think that's really a very cool power. Plus..he's got amazing stamina.

To keep up with Usagi and Chibiusa-at the same time <.>;  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:28 pm
Luamervara
exactly. I mean, hey, it's hard being him. ;.;

His only real power is mostly personal one on one deal.

I mean really... >> Can seiya heal with his/her touch? Or keep a body alive?

;n; I think that's really a very cool power. Plus..he's got amazing stamina.

To keep up with Usagi and Chibiusa-at the same time <.>;

Poor guy xD
Plus, he's in college, he's smart! =3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:39 pm
<.> and the whole point of him going To Havard was so he could get a better education- plus that leads to a great job in which he can support Usagi money wise.

cause...seriously... >>;; Chickta can burn a whole in a pocket.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:48 pm
too true xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:13 pm
I prefer Usagi/Mamoru but there are the few Usagi/Seiya fanfics that I like that actually give good reason why they're together.  

Darkness Cake

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:23 pm
I just think Seiya/Usagi could never work.
One word: Chibiusa.

Though I would like to know good reasons for Seiya/Usagi 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:37 pm
I also have to side with Mamoru on this topic. I mean, the whole Serenity and Endymion thing has deep meaning and history was completely changed by their love, Seiya is cute, popular and funny- everything a girl like Usagi could ask for. Sure, maybe if Mamoru died or she never got see meet him again or he didn't actually get his memory back I think Seiya was a wonderful back up for him, but no replacement. I think Usagi needed Seiya to love her just so she could realize how much in love with Mamoru she really is. I think she needed to 'date' one last guy before she got married because she might have been curious even a little bit of 'what if...' and she got that chance to have another guy/girl who loved her more than the world, and she never even second guessed her love for her Mamo-chan- now that's true love.
I say this so passionately because I fell in love with a boy, we were together for years- we went through everything, saw everything from Disney World to the beaches of Hawaii to the Mountains of Alaska... he picked out his wedding band, the colors, the date. I was going to propose on his favorite ride, Splash Mountain right as we soared down into the water so the camera could capture our faces as I popped the question... This Valentines Day our relationship ended because he needed to make sure I was the one- he needed to go experience everything alone and find himself, I hated him for a while because Um... throwing away a good thing here?? He moved to Seattle somewhere and if we meet up again somewhere maybe it’s true about destiny and he was my Mamo-chan... or maybe he was a great love I had and I'll get past like Seiya and soon my prince will come, who really knows? Just thought I'd share... redface  

User_8572

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:49 pm
I think everyone would like to think they have a destined love with someone, thats why Usagi/Mamoru is so appealing.
Thats how I like to think of my realtionship, we met by chance on gaia almost 3 years ago.

If he was the one for you, I'm sure he will return but on the other hand its seems you can find the strengh within yourself to move on without him, and find the one person whos truley right for you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:53 pm
ParaPara-Hime

Did you notice that there's a pic of Usagi, Chibi-usa and Mamoru that's classic and it's framed in Usagi's room- well, after the episode where mamoru dies in StarS you no longer see Chibiusa in that picture for the rest of the series and on one seems to notice?? This could either be just a case of not noticing or maybe since Mamoru died chibiusa was never born, therefore never came to the past so her memory was erased from their minds (this excludes the manga cuz none of the senshi/tuxedo mask actually died until the last battle between them and Sailor Moon and their bracelets were destroyed) anyways... point being, I don't think Chibiusa would've been a problem since she was already none existent from like episode 173.  

User_8572

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:58 pm
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime

Did you notice that there's a pic of Usagi, Chibi-usa and Mamoru that's classic and it's framed in Usagi's room- well, after the episode where mamoru dies in StarS you no longer see Chibiusa in that picture for the rest of the series and on one seems to notice?? This could either be just a case of not noticing or maybe since Mamoru died chibiusa was never born, therefore never came to the past so her memory was erased from their minds (this excludes the manga cuz none of the senshi/tuxedo mask actually died until the last battle between them and Sailor Moon and their bracelets were destroyed) anyways... point being, I don't think Chibiusa would've been a problem since she was already none existent from like episode 173.

I acctaully havent seen the StarS anime, infact theres alot of the Sailor Moon anime I havent seen, but i have read all of the manga. So i really cant contribute to that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:09 pm
ParaPara-Hime
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime

I acctaully havent seen the StarS anime, infact theres alot of the Sailor Moon anime I havent seen, but i have read all of the manga. So i really cant contribute to that sweatdrop

Once you do see the stars series (cuz I have faith that you will one day) look for that picture and let me know... wink  

User_8572

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime
Kawaki
ParaPara-Hime

Once you do see the stars series (cuz I have faith that you will one day) look for that picture and let me know... wink

I deffinatly wil 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces