Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:05 pm
We can start rping anytime! n_n Remember to post your profile on the 'profiles' thread before you start here.

Just like on the game, after we beat the "bosses" in three places, we head back to town and PARTY! >.< Then I start a "year 2" thread. Understand how it works?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:28 pm
((I'm afraid my character comes from Shella, therefore she doesn't know your characters...

Hoy!!!! I filled out a profile for Gurdy too... I like playing him! Yayzors!

I'll play any other NPC's too! Yay for Hurdy, Amidatty, and Bal Dat!))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:47 pm
((I always confused about Hurdy and Gurdy. @_@ I can't tell them apart.
whee Bal Dat is so cool!
Hmm...maybe my caravan is already on the road and we meet you in the middle of nowhere or maybe around Marr's pass?))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:58 pm
((Gurdy is a brunette, Hurdy is a blonde. Gurdy wears pink and such, Hurdy wears white and orange. Only I'm obessed enough to know that. ^___^ Marr's Pass? Sounds good!))

Kikuchi gave an awkward sigh upon staring at the cloudless sky above. Her Chalice sat beside her, only one drop lay dorment within its aura. This irritated the Clavat, she wanted to go home and see Spiran and Eleanor, they're like family.

That, and Kikuchi wanted to dance with none other than Gurdy, she was always wondering if he was lying about his having two left feet.

"Oi! Gurdy! When do you think we should get going?" she inquired.

Gurdy looked over at the young Clavat girl with a warm smile, "Whatever is convinient for you Miss Kikuchi," he answered simply.

"After all, I'm not the Caravaner, you are."

"Oi, Not true," Kikuchi retorted, shaking her head some, "Ever since the moment of bravery at the Moschet Manor, you've proven yourself. You're a Caravaner now so deal with it! Ha ha ha!"

Gurdy merely shrugged, "Righty-o Miss Kikuchi, I'll try my best then..." he sighed in slight disdain.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:06 pm
((Thanks for the help. Now I know which is which. I get obsessed with characters too. I know how it is. ))

Kara Ni rolled her eyes. She sat at the front of the caravan, steering the papaopamus in the direction it was supposed to go. The rest of her caravan group were sleeping in the caravan. It was a small group, her and a few friends.

"Hey! Not that way Kuki!" she yelled to the papaopamus. She never was good at controlling animals.

"Where are you taking us, Kuki?" she asked, pointing to a town up ahead. "There? But why would you want to go to Marr's Pass?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:17 pm
((Anytime, another difference between Gurdy and Hurdy, is that unlike Gurdy, Hurdy lacks bangs on his forehead. Ha ha ha ha, I'm so observant...))

"Gurdy, take the Chalice..." Kikuchi said as hse shoved it into his arms.

After all, she had a sword and shield, and her journal, the Crystal Chronicles to carry along.

Gurdy held nothing and possessed nothing, lazy bone Jones he was. Nya ha ha.

He loved to please the girl, and taking the Chalice off her hands wouldn't hurt at all, "Oh-uh... Of course..." he said as the object was forced onto him really.

"I must implore, where are we heading?"

"Marr's Pass, I need to get some alloy to forge a new weapon is all, oi. That and I hear they have the best spring water," Kikuchi answered with a grin as the crossroad town could be seen looming in the distance.

((Sorry for my slow posts, I should be posting faster from now on.))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:26 pm
((No prob. A lot of my posts on rps are slow too.))

Kara Ni hopped out of the seat and onto the ground after she stopped the caravan. "Hey Aero! Watch over the caravan! I'll leave the chalicee with you. The town's crystal protects us even here, in the outskirts." ((If you end up reading this Shippou-chan, sorry for borrowing your character for a minute!))

Kara Ni slightly laughed when she heard Aero's sleepy reply, then started to walk into the small town.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:33 pm
"Oh~~ GurdyGurdyGurdyGurdyGurdy....." Kikuchi called out in a cluttered mess, saying his name a few times as if one name overall.

He quickened his pace as he approached her, Chalice cradled in his arms, "Yes, Miss Kikuchi-chi-chi-chi-chi...?" he inquired with a light chuckle, looking to see the town bustling with life much to his surprise.

"Where's a merchant when you need one?" she whined, arms crossed over her chest.

"Nearest the Blacksmith?" Gurdy suggested as he walked onward, Kikuchi following soon after.

((Don't worry, knowing Shippo she won't mind at all.))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:40 pm
((Oh jeez. I gtg. I'll be on tomorrow.))

"Hhmmm...so this is Marr's Pass?" she said with a smile.

Kara Ni looked around, anxious to see the town. She wasn't sure where to go first. "Ummmm....the blacksmith! I need a weapon made."

She nodded, then joyfully ran around town to search for the blacksmith.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:54 pm
Kikuchi rolled her eyes his annoyance, so expensive!!! And just for material like alloy?

"Mr. Poet?" she called to him, Gurdy wasn't too far as he looked at the food and such available.

Gurdy turned to her with that same serene air, "Yes...?" he quiried, tilting his head lightly.

"I was wondering if you can lend me some gil... For some alloy... I already have the iron shards..." she explained with a sigh.

"Alloy is a good 250 gil or so when sold by Selkie merchants correct? I'll lend a hand I suppose..." he nodded.

"After all, I still have the 5,000 gil from Amidatty..." Gurdy thought with a smirk, reaching into his brightly colored coat to find his satchel of money.

"Gurdy, you're so nice," Kikuchi beamed in delight.

((Okay then, bye bye! My laptop shouldn't be acting up by then.))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:21 am
With his helmet held under his arm, he'd wander about the unfamiliar town of Marr's Pass. Greeting some strangers to gather information about nearby Myrrh Trees, he'd eventually stumble upon other Crystal Caravanners, still in the process of looking to join the one that had recently left his own home town.
"Excuse me.." He directed his attention to Kara Ni.
"How many currently ride in your Caravan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:36 am
Kara Ni turned around. "Oh. Hi! Umm...we only have...me and my friend, so that makes two."
When she said two, Kara Ni let out a small imbarrassed laugh.
'Only two...we're such a crappy caravan. Most caravans have 4 or even 8! Mediocre or what?' she thought.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:27 pm
His lips curved into a smile, giving her quite a warm request as he reached to take one of her hands. "I apologize for not being quick enough earlier, but I came to Marr's Pass in hopes of joining your Caravan. I would be honored if you'd have me!"
That large lance of his hung from his back, the tip dragging slightly along the ground, scraping with each of his movements.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:45 pm
"Oi! Gurdy! Look at my new warrior's weapon!"Kikuchi squealed in joy as she held up the cyan blue sword for the poet to see. "If you hadn't bought that alloy for me I never would have gotten this! Thanks alot!" she smiled brightly.

Gurdy laughed lightly, "Oh my no, I'd don't mind helping you at all Miss Kikuchi, really I don't," he replied, staring at the sword in awe.

"Now to forge a new sheild when the time comes! And when we visit Shella, I can ask Spiran to make my clock assesory!"

"I thought you were a tailor yourself, can't you make the clock yourself?" Gurdy asked, after all she can repair his coat if it tore.

"I lost my needle..." Kikuchi sighed, "I wanted to ask Spiran for a new one... Too bad that except myself, there isn't a tailor in Marr's Pass..."

((That's your cue Kara Ni!))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:49 pm
Makairo
His lips curved into a smile, giving her quite a warm request as he reached to take one of her hands. "I apologize for not being quick enough earlier, but I came to Marr's Pass in hopes of joining your Caravan. I would be honored if you'd have me!"
That large lance of his hung from his back, the tip dragging slightly along the ground, scraping with each of his movements.

"Sure, why not. The more the merrier, right?" (Instert weird laugh here)
Her free hand kept twitching, so she took her hand away from Makairo to hold it still.

"I was heading to look for a Blacksmith. Want to come with me?" she asked.

((When Kara Ni gets nervous, she really gets nervous. lol))  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff