Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does anybody here like the show inuyasha or .hack//sign???? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do ya like better?
Inuyasha
50%
 50%  [ 10 ]
.hack//sign
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
neither
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

[ Robyne ]

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:02 pm
so... anybody?? cuz i luv both shows imean they're so cool. biggrin my fav character is duh! inuyasha! and 4 .hack//sign is well... mimoru or something like that. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:07 pm
*sits down and wait* so... um... anyone?? sweatdrop  

[ Robyne ]

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:49 pm
To my limited knowledge of anime, I think Inuyasha is a bit over rated, kinda like Orlando Bloom... stare  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:16 pm
Hack is pretty boring..
When I watched the first two epsiodes I fell asleep.
Inu-yasha is over-rated now. I liked it when only a few people knew about it. Now even kids that have never watched it before are claiming to know so much about it and be huge fans. *Roll eyes*

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Strawberry Tears

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:06 pm
I like Inuyasha. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:19 pm
Do you watch only YTV shows? Or CartoonNetwork?
Not saying they are bad channels... It's just, uh...
It's sad... That's all I can say.
Don't think these anime are the best because they are the only ones you know...
Please note my comments are based on assumptions.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:49 pm
t0shi0
Don't think these anime are the best because they are the only ones you
They are both pretty censored. Their butored Sailor moon was pretty sad, I liked the first two season that Dic did first.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:43 pm
I barely watch Inuyasha  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:52 pm
I prefer to read manga.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:27 pm
t0shi0

well xucuse me!! ya kno it ain't against the law like 2 shows out of a lot that i like. wat is wrong with like shows that r on ytv. and i DON'T watch cartoonnetwork. plz y can't i like a show that's anime?? i find wat u said offending. 2 fans on inuyasha. respect 2 fans of paticular shows. wat happened 2 that????? scream  

[ Robyne ]

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:15 pm
inu_gurl23
t0shi0

well xucuse me!! ya kno it ain't against the law like 2 shows out of a lot that i like. wat is wrong with like shows that r on ytv. and i DON'T watch cartoonnetwork. plz y can't i like a show that's anime?? i find wat u said offending. 2 fans on inuyasha. respect 2 fans of paticular shows. wat happened 2 that????? scream
T0shi0 wasn't saying you can't like anime. Simply saying that Ttv and Cartoon Network aren't the best channels to receive anime from and that if Hack and Inu-yasha are the only Anime you have seen that you shouldn't rank them the best until you have tried other animes. Please don't make assumptions before you read clearly..  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:10 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
T0shi0 wasn't saying you can't like anime. Simply saying that Ttv and Cartoon Network aren't the best channels to receive anime from and that if Hack and Inu-yasha are the only Anime you have seen that you shouldn't rank them the best until you have tried other animes. Please don't make assumptions before you read clearly..

Thank you Darkaznstargoddess that's exactly what I meant. I much rather watch the subbed because of what Darkaznstargoddess said about the censored-ness...

inu_gurl23I, do like anime, I watch them subbed on DVD all time. Some of which you never heard of probably.
And please is you are going to yell at me, don't n00b talk...
I find that offending to the English language.

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Mysterika

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:46 pm
I used to love InuYasha, but the shows been over for ages and ages and ages, I think there is a fourth movie coming out to really end the series.
It was a rather good anime and manga, even though at times, a bit stupid, cos the producers kept adding in useless episodes.

Um, if you want to know what happens in the end, I can tell you, but warning major spoiler. And its a big big disappointment. Im just gonna let out, Inuyasha does not end up with Kagome. Well, not in the anime series finishing. And neither in the manga.

For you chinese who can read chinese rather well, Im sure if you go to Hong Kong or China, you can find the whole entire series, or even the anime. Im sure you can also download the anime at some sites...may have to google them though... sweatdrop

I'll see if I can search around for the site, cos my friend downloaded the whole entire anime series...

To others, enjoy Inuyasha. Its rather good. And I don't give a damn for Hack, but yea, don't even know what ti is anyhow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:55 pm
i like both of them! but i like .hack a bit better since i think inu yasha is a bit too bloody and then there's the prep, kagome. stressed stare  

yoko371

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:04 pm
i've never watched any of that.... I'm not really a huge fan of anime unless it's the Real Ghostbusters' Cartoon, that's anime, but no longer running xp  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff