Entire friendslist PM's Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:25 pm
Now I don't mind one or two, you know when you have something genuine to say, but recently I have recieved 5 from the same guy. The earliest one dating the 28th of July. and I don't remember the ones before that, but there are more, I'll explain later. This is a conversation I had with him after his most recent one.

`Typik
Tommy the Cat
`Typik
Tommy the Cat
`Typik

Roffle =o do it yourself if you're gonna ask like that

I did, but you see when I am on YOUR friendlist, your friendlist PM's go out to everyone on YOUR friendlist.

And you complain about it why? =]

Because I don't give two flying singing dancing song-writing shits about you or your birthday.

And I don't give two flying shits about you being a pestering b***h or the fact that you're going to reply to this saying you're proud to be one <3

So what do you suggest you do? :]
a good idea would be ignore it
there are ways to deal with a bitchy temper you know~ You can google them up, until then you can deal with it I guess ;D

So quite frankly, I'm annoyed. What we have here is a sad little s**t with nothing better to do with his time than masturbate and infuriate random people on the internet with his constant bullshit.

The earliest PM I have from him reads thus:

`Typik
Yeah, yeah, you don't like my mass PMs, so here I'll explain this out since three of you which I won't name off seem to get offended by them with abseloutley no second thought,

The friends@gaia thing is there for a reason
If you don't like people bitching about chainmail that I'm sure you've done too, don't even worry about it, theres nothing wrong with me sending out that PM, as long as I abide by the ToS.

The only thing making it seem wrong is the fact that you can't seem to handle one extra PM that will be removed over time from your inbox anyway.
You have whatever you need to handle the PM on your own. I don't need to hear your cries of anger that was pent up because something happened online that you didn't like, but know you can't do anything else about because I'm not making spam.

you have a delete button and a save button, use them wisely, don't like it, delete it, like it? Save it, if you want.

Yes, you also have your own Send to friendslist button, doesn't mean you have to use it to pointlessly retaliate on someone elses state of facts.
I can send out Friendslist PMs as long as I still have that little button at the top
Whining about it only proves you're so hooked on the computer that you can't handle a little text on an online forum. Someone needs to cool down =[

This is another Gaia related rant by
Typik o' course surprised

So I am not the only one to get annoyed with him as of late, but still he continues.

Just after my short conversation with him earlier this evening, he sends out this:

`Typik
Remember people, I don't care if you don't like Friendslist PMs
I'm sending them out <333

People who tend to complain will have their bitchy egotistical internet attitude slapped against them.

Hmm, I need a catplan.

Does anybody else suffer this, or a similar affliction?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:36 pm
i'm sick of peole telling me to go vote for them, i'm even nice enough to click on the link and then i get there and tehir costume sucks. If you're gonna mass PM atleast make it worth my time.  

CokePixie
Crew

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:13 pm
I'm not cool enough to get PMs. *le tear*

Can't you just like...click on the ignore button so you don't get annoying s**t mail?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:20 pm
I haven't really had problems with it.

You should just bombard him with annoying PM's like he's done to you.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Black Briar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:44 am
I suggest turning him into a potted plant. .. .Wait, no that isn't covered by the TOS.

Hm...

PM him every part of the the Oscar mayer song, one word per PM. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:23 am
tommy you should mass PM a picture of your a** lol  

CokePixie
Crew

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:33 am
CokePixie
tommy you should mass PM a picture of your a** lol

Dude, Tommy.....do what Pixeh said---but add me to joor friendlist first. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:12 pm
Black Briar
I suggest turning him into a potted plant. .. .Wait, no that isn't covered by the TOS.

Hm...

You are an evil evil women. heart  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:57 am
You know that's not a bad plan at all, but I really don't wanna get banned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:58 am
punkarama
Black Briar

Hm...

You are an evil evil women. heart
Yes. ^_^  

Black Briar

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:45 am
Report him?
It's really rediculous that he sends out those pms just to say that he's going to send them.
That's really retarded.

Ignore him, or ask him to take you off his friendslist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:46 am
Theres always death.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Bam_M

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Tommy the Cat
Mule account?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:27 pm
Bam_M
Tommy the Cat
Mule account?

Potential IP ban.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Bam_M

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:32 pm
punkarama
Bam_M
Tommy the Cat
Mule account?

Potential IP ban.
oh....use someone elses computer.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out