Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
They wont let me be me! what should i do? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should i do?
  live with it till im out of the house
  when at the mall secretely buy what u like, and not preppy clothes
  cutt my self
View Results

Kh2lOvEr1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:51 pm
my family wont let me dress the way i want to or die my hair- stuff like that - what should i do?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 pm
You gotta be kidding.

Are you trying to mock us?

-Isel-

Kh2lOvEr1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:30 pm
no, of course not, i mean i usually do that stuff and they kinda dont let me do it anymore........i mean, they just dont think the way i dress is apropriate and think i shouldnt be emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:26 am
Those poll options.

I can tell you're either a poser or trying to make some sort of satirical flame.

Here's news-

1. Nobody likes a poser
2. When you're trying to flame or insult on the Internet, never be subtle, just tell us.

-Isel-

Kh2lOvEr1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:02 pm
******** you! Im not a poser, and now theres one more problem- knowing that i seem like a poser  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:47 pm
um okay,well i do think the poll answers are a little weird,but i'd just ignore them and do whatever.  

rikaLeshay

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:31 pm
Kh2lOvEr1

I can tell you yet another thing.

This isn't a life problem. This is typical teenager s**t.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:17 pm
wtv...sorry if it sounded fake, i didnt know it was that bad  

Kh2lOvEr1

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:23 pm
Yep, your parents won't let you dye your hair which isn't a big deal, I'm sure you can comprimise on clothing.

Of course these are the logical options... but no one will listen because its me, even though I'm right most of the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:57 pm
Kh2lOvEr1
my family wont let me dress the way i want to or die my hair- stuff like that - what should i do?
Mine don't let me either, well, they're acually starting to, but that's not the point. You don't have to die your hair or dress to different to be happy.  

BlairyFairy

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:06 pm
Kh2lOvEr1

I'd gladly give you an example of what a -real- life problem is, if you're still not convinced.

@Rellik San- I can probably guess what you're about to say, I'd like to hear it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Kh2lOvEr1
Mine don't let me either, well, they're acually starting to, but that's not the point. You don't have to die your hair or dress to different to be happy.

agreed.

question:what kind of clothes do you want to wear?  

rikaLeshay

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:55 pm
if they don't let you... just push it as far as you can without crossing the line.

: P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:22 am
Isel
Kh2lOvEr1

I'd gladly give you an example of what a -real- life problem is, if you're still not convinced.

@Rellik San- I can probably guess what you're about to say, I'd like to hear it.

What'd be the point, your the only one who will listen. All this is yet just another example of how the stereotype of emo came to pass. Seriously clothes and hair are not a big issue, if the local emo's won't talk to you over something so petty, then they aren't worth hanging out with and getting to know anyway.

Saying that... we are dealing with someone who couldn't even come up with some semblance of an original user name. I'm guessing logical thought isn't exactly her strong point.  

Rellik San
Captain

Kh2lOvEr1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:50 am
ok, thanks relik san, and i guess i dont have to were clothes to show that i am, it wood be cool if could express my scense of style  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff