..:Harvest Lake:.. !REDONE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:43 pm
..:Harvest Lake:..
Harvest Lake is a small village south of Mineral Town that, as the name suggests, surrounds a huge lake. And surrounding the village are mountains that have claimed many tourists' lives over the years. Harvest Lake itself is home to many different kinds of fish so naturally the village mainly consists of fishermen and their families. There is a book shop, a supermarket, a clothing store, a blacksmith's shop, a fishing store, and a small farm that sells chickens, sheep, horses, cows, and pigs (even though there are no pigs in the game mrgreen ).
..:Rules:..

1. Violence may go as far as you wish short of killing people unless you have their permission to kill their charicter eek
2. Only the cuss words damn and hell are allowed since we have to keep the language in this guild pretty mild. Disobey this and you'll be kicked out of here at once!
3. You may have children, build a farm or make a shop (you may even have both 3nodding ) and do whatever you want but no cheating on your spouses (seriously, we dont need that here).
4. In order to get married and such you need a little romance right? Well, only let it go as far as kissing. And if you really want to go farther then PM each other, keep your "activities" to yourselves.
5. If you would like to play a charicter that is already living in Harvest Lake (charicters I made up) then please PM me or post your request on here. If i dont answer within three days then feel free to be that charicter.
6. If someone is already playing a charicter then it is TAKEN and you may not play that chaircter without the consent of the person already playing it. ABSOLOUTLY NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. I know that everyone says this and it sounds really cheesy but I will say it anyway, so ha! HAVE FUN.
(See next post for charicters etc.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:11 pm
Name: Agena Ellis
Appearance (pics accepted):
User Image
Personality: Friendly and kind. She loves talking and helping people. She inherited the flower shop from her mother who passed away from an un-known sickness. Her father has gone with her younger brother Kenny to Forget-me-not Valley. She misses them both dearly and hopes they will return soon.
Birthday: Spring 10th
Job: Flower Shop

Name: Alex Matthews
Appearance (pics accepted): User Image
Personality: funny and outgoing. He will always take emergencies into his own hands and try to do the best he can for any animal he takes care of.
Birthday: Fall 26th
Job: Town Vet

S i m m u l a r

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:50 pm
(Mind if I play Zex from Mineral Town Second Generation?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Chaos_Ultimate
(Mind if I play Zex from Mineral Town Second Generation?)
Yes you may, Chaos. You and Simmy3 are free to start playing, I might not play immediately since my comp is being such a brat right now.  

Nahxsua

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:03 pm
(Okay)Zex walks out of Mineral Town and goes to Harvest Lake  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:23 am
Agena smiled as she walked out of her small flower shop. She picked up her watering can and started watering the plants outside her house. She then heard someone walking down the road, it was Alex. She waved to him "Good Morning Alex! How are you?" she called to him cheerfully.

Alex looked over at her, he smiled and waved back slightly "Good Morning Agena, im good, you?" he asked her

Agena nodded "Im great, off to work?" she asked him

Alex nodded "Yeah, I will see you later then" he said, as he turned the corner and walked into the vetrinary

S i m m u l a r

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:05 am
Name: Airi Marr
Apperance: User Image
Personality: Shy but funny.Able to multi-task and is organizied, to an extent.Many people come to her for advice, And she gives it great thought.Her advice is awesome.
Birthday: Winter 14th
Job: If I can, May I be an assitant to the town vet?If not I'll own the clothing store..But she does really love animals!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:06 pm
Simmy3
Agena smiled as she walked out of her small flower shop. She picked up her watering can and started watering the plants outside her house. She then heard someone walking down the road, it was Alex. She waved to him "Good Morning Alex! How are you?" she called to him cheerfully.

Alex looked over at her, he smiled and waved back slightly "Good Morning Agena, im good, you?" he asked her

Agena nodded "Im great, off to work?" she asked him

Alex nodded "Yeah, I will see you later then" he said, as he turned the corner and walked into the vetrinary
Zex walks past a flower shop and sees someone watering the plants,"Hi!"  

Chaos_Ultimate

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:42 pm
Agena looked up at Zex, she smiled "You are a new face, my names Agena" she said

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:48 pm
Simmy3
Agena looked up at Zex, she smiled "You are a new face, my names Agena" she said
"I'm Zex!"Smiles.  

Chaos_Ultimate

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:36 pm
Agena smiled "Nice to meet you Zex." she said "So...where abouts are you from?" she asked him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:39 pm
Simmy3
Agena smiled "Nice to meet you Zex." she said "So...where abouts are you from?" she asked him
"I'm from Mineral Town,Do you know about Jack?"  

Chaos_Ultimate

S i m m u l a r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:06 pm
Agena thought for a second, then nodded "I think ive heard of him" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:27 pm
Simmy3
Agena thought for a second, then nodded "I think ive heard of him" she said smiling
Smiles,"What sorta plants do you have?"  

Chaos_Ultimate

Harvest Moon RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas