Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon: Another Story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:57 pm
This is for the SNES and I first beat it about 3 years ago. It was a very good RPG that left great memories for me. Yes games give me memories, get over it. If you played it, what was your team. Mine was always

Moon, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Pluto  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 am
I never used Pluto. For some reason she just... sucked and died. Like... everytime. So did Mercury. I screamed in annoyance when I had to play as solo Mercury to get Zoisite's Hi stone...

Seriously... who the hell had the bright idea to send the water using defense analyst on her own to attack ICE youma? stare  

Syndrama

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:54 pm
~Alechsa~
I never used Pluto. For some reason she just... sucked and died. Like... everytime. So did Mercury. I screamed in annoyance when I had to play as solo Mercury to get Zoisite's Hi stone...

Seriously... who the hell had the bright idea to send the water using defense analyst on her own to attack ICE youma? stare

That would have been the senshi with the 300 iq and no common sense. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:09 pm
Admittedtly, the first time I played, I didn't realize Id idn't hav a single damn thing equipped on her. It still didn't help much when I gave her lipstick boosts in the battle and equipped jewelry though. sweatdrop That girl is nto meant to go on solo missions.

Mars kicked a** though, in India. XD Jedite's Hi stone was mine in less than an hour.

My favorite part of the first set of quests was Venus getting Kunzite's stone. She has an easy job of it, but you learned a bit of her Silver Millenium story. Granted it was a bit AU, but it was still cool.  

Syndrama

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:08 pm
my winning team was the classic inner senshi.
Sailor Moon
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus

going through Sailor Jupiters chapter, Nephrites Hi stone search was pretty fun. and I got kinda scared when Mako-chan got pissed off at the bickering old guys. breaking down a wall was especially cool though scary. ^__^ I smiled in delight when she broke that door. ^__^

I had trouble with every Sailor Senshi when they were on thier own. and splitting the teams wasnt too easy. I had to form up strategies to keep the teams alive. ESPECIALLY when I had the outer senshi as Chibi-Usa's team. I did find it useful to ensure Pluto landed her time freeze move. keep her alive long enough to freeze time, then fill up her EP meter to freeze time again, stopping enemies from attacking again and getting more free hits. lengthy yes, but it worked in leveling up. the moons though are VERY weak in terms of specialty power. thus why I would only use my moons for healing or link tech purposes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:07 am
I actually started playing this again, Im on Mercury's chapter now. Im thinking of just leveling her up a lot so that she will be of a lot of use later  

SilverStarboy

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:05 pm
I was wondering about certain characters? Were the opposito senshi and Apsu actually in the manga or anime? I wasnt sure if they were made just for the game or not  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:51 pm
SilverStarboy
I was wondering about certain characters? Were the opposito senshi and Apsu actually in the manga or anime? I wasnt sure if they were made just for the game or not

They were solely created for the game, like Ail and An were for the anime 3nodding The game is an alternate storyline for SuperS's existence. Instead of Nehelenia showing, Apsu sends her soldiers. The proof is that Hotaru is supposed to be a baby, and Usagi is quite shocked to see a child in the hospital...  

Syndrama

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:29 pm
~Alechsa~
SilverStarboy

They were solely created for the game, like Ail and An were for the anime 3nodding The game is an alternate storyline for SuperS's existence. Instead of Nehelenia showing, Apsu sends her soldiers. The proof is that Hotaru is supposed to be a baby, and Usagi is quite shocked to see a child in the hospital...
Well I know lots of things like to do the whole counterpart thing so I thought maybe they were in the anime or manga. Thanks for clearing that up!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:45 am
I've played it, but I could not get passed Mercury's part, where she's after the crystal...I keept dying. And then I learned that my save game file is gone and I have to start all over...dern it...  

Darkness Cake

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:21 pm
Roselite Blade
I've played it, but I could not get passed Mercury's part, where she's after the crystal...I keept dying. And then I learned that my save game file is gone and I have to start all over...dern it...

What I did was buy what jewelry I could afford (which was a lot, since I re-played after her death and got a lot of money in Juuban before the split-up), equip it on her, venture out slowly, fighting off only small groups and escaping fights with more than 2 monsters at first. When she leveled up twice, she was fine and able to wander the path fairly easily. A tip for when you play Venus's solo mission: avoid the north east at all costs until you are a very high level!! Rubius is a b***h and guards the way out of the area scream I reccomend getting her to at least a level 14, if you have that patience, before sending her to her death.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:58 pm
Thanks Alechsa!  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:15 pm
My favourite team was usually Moon, Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Venus, I always equipped them with jewellry that countered their weaknesses and when you get their special pieces of jewellry(each gets 2 I believe) it's even better, and a red pupil on the weaker offensive senshi made a big difference. I usually used the victory formation with Saturn and Moon in front, mercury up back and Venus and Mars in the middle, Link techniques are very helpful aswell (Eg. Moon, Mercury and Mars get 'Stardust Stream hit) I always try to collect everyone specific jewellry like Saturn's Amulet and Destruction tiara, Mercury's Sapphire earrings and ring, Mars' ruby items etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:13 pm
I couldnt find Mar's ruby items which sucks because now Im in APsu's castle and cant go back to do it. Wierd, I always found them before  

SilverStarboy

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:16 pm
~Alechsa~
Roselite Blade

What I did was buy what jewelry I could afford (which was a lot, since I re-played after her death and got a lot of money in Juuban before the split-up), equip it on her, venture out slowly, fighting off only small groups and escaping fights with more than 2 monsters at first. When she leveled up twice, she was fine and able to wander the path fairly easily. A tip for when you play Venus's solo mission: avoid the north east at all costs until you are a very high level!! Rubius is a b***h and guards the way out of the area scream I reccomend getting her to at least a level 14, if you have that patience, before sending her to her death.
I dont think you can fight Rubius until you return to Turkey with everyone  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces