Reply GH Talk!
The Appropriate Rumors Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackmage0_15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:33 pm
This is the rumors thread. Please post any REAL rumors you have heard. This is not a joke thread for rumors. Please keep jokes to whatever thread you create, thank you and have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:34 pm
gotcha.  

-Fully_Flared-
Vice Captain

blackmage0_15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:05 am
Here is one, Courtesy Of Joystiq and Gamespot.

Joystiq says from an anonymous source that there could be 3 or 4 more guitar hero games out by mid-2007. Though Red Octane and Activision wouldn't comment on the rumor, Red Octane's president has been quoted as saying, You could be playing 3 Guitar Hero's by next year, though this quote is not exact.

Perhaps the part that scares fans the most, Country Guitar Hero was also rumored.

I hope not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:29 am
thers going to be a kiss song  

guitargod847

Swallower Of Daves Shaft

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:27 pm
blackmage0_15
Here is one, Courtesy Of Joystiq and Gamespot.

Joystiq says from an anonymous source that there could be 3 or 4 more guitar hero games out by mid-2007. Though Red Octane and Activision wouldn't comment on the rumor, Red Octane's president has been quoted as saying, You could be playing 3 Guitar Hero's by next year, though this quote is not exact.

Perhaps the part that scares fans the most, Country Guitar Hero was also rumored.

I hope not.

DX oh god no...thats enough to make me want to smash something  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:58 pm
I listen to country it's not that bad. When people think of country they think of banjos and stuff. Thats messed up. I only listen to country mixed with rock. It's freakin awesome. Don't talk say country sucks unless you've listened to all forms of it.  

Shuriken99

Dapper Phantom

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

guitargod847

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:15 pm
strutter by kiss is on it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:17 pm
Shuriken99
I listen to country it's not that bad. When people think of country they think of banjos and stuff. Thats messed up. I only listen to country mixed with rock. It's freakin awesome. Don't talk say country sucks unless you've listened to all forms of it.

meh....i can't stand that depressing stuff and all the ones about break ups and crap but someo of the other stuff isn't always that bad >_>; but i still wouldn't choose to listen to it *shakes fist at my bus driver*  

Swallower Of Daves Shaft

guitargod847

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:36 pm
it comes out november 1  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:45 pm
Actually, Red Octane has stated November 17th.  

blackmage0_15

guitargod847

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:12 am
the game is going to rock  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:02 am
ya think? LOL  

Rene Aramis
Captain

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ubriacone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:26 am
it comes out November 7th  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:11 pm
Shuriken99
The one with banjos in it is called Bluegrass. And who says banjos are messed up? I love the way they sound, the thing that's actually messed up is when people think of banjoes they think of some hicks sittin on a porch in the middle of a swamp playing 'em which isn't all true.

I like country every once in a while but it all sounds the same to me and that's the part that gets old.  

Evan Korken

Bad_Reputation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:46 am
guitargod847
the game is going to rock

Stop Spamming you f*****t. idea

Country Guitar Hero Would Be Awesome, I Want Some More Metal
I.e Iron Maiden, Motely Crue, Judas Preist  
GH Talk!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff