Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:03 pm
This place seems dead.
I need help from you guys and let me and the mods know what you want to see happen here.

Games? Contests? Something? Just post here.
Give us suggestions, complain, whatever.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:07 pm
Eek whee Well... im new here so... i dont know what can be cool to add here ._. maybe...
if people knows how to edit images in photoshop... u can make an avatar contest of Characters modified with piercings and tattoos n_nU i dont know if its a cool idea but, it sounds cool to me sweatdrop

Nekrii

Juu

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:28 am
contests are always fun. ^____^
i don't post that often cuz i don't have the knowledge to help people with their questions. sweatdrop
but i do read through the threads fairly often. i learn so much! wink
anyway, back on track. contests = interesting!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:23 am
Hmm. Yeah an avatar contest with avatars edited with piercings or tattoos would be pretty cool. But I don't know if many people here know how to do avatar edits. I guess it doesn't hurt to try! haha.

But good idea guys!

Zombina Corpse
Captain

K-9wolf

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:46 pm
i like contests. =D but, i'm also new here ^^; i've only been reading through posts and learning things =3

avatar modifications could be very fun though >3  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:22 am
I apologize for not being more active lately...I was in the hospital... *blushes*...my cutting has been getting a bit out-of-hand lately.

Um...I can't really think of much else to add...I do like the sound of an avatar-editing contest though...  

girl_omnipotent

Lividacious

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:29 pm
my own appologies for being quieter than usual of late. between working in photoshop for shop orders and being an active example as mod for the only other guild I give a damn about (other than here) I get a bit distracted.

contests are a good thought, but i think we'd need to think of something a bit more generalized so that everyone has a fair chance at participation. creating events would also be a decent way to get more members involved. so far we've hit up on a lot of different topics in the threads and have answered a lot of questions for each other there. whatever we haven't answered for each other we are able to get answers from via the different links available in one of the stickies I believe. perhaps part of everyone's silence comes from a lack of questions that need answering? dunno, I can't speak for everyone...

an off the wall idea, but how would you guys feel about having a guild based shop? I'm thinking maybe me and milk could put our heads together for some merchandise and come up with some art centered around bod mods... maybe come up with a line of different types of plushies with mods on them and sell em kinda cheap as our little poster whores for the guild? more details about it could be discussed a bit later, but it's still a rough thought to throw out on the table.

and as far as actual events are concerned, I'm still thinking about that one... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Ohh I like your idea Phoenix. We should definetly do something like that! :3

{ <3 }

Zombina Corpse
Captain

Lividacious

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:38 pm
MiLK`

{ <3 }
feel free to pm me with any ideas if you wanna start rolling a few off each other to see what we can come up with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:41 pm
Black Phoenix Rising
MiLK`

{ <3 }
feel free to pm me with any ideas if you wanna start rolling a few off each other to see what we can come up with. 3nodding

Will do. ^^

{ <3 }

Zombina Corpse
Captain

Sesqupidalopobia

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:19 pm
I am still sorta knew here but some people are just bloody idiots, I suggest a big time thing upon entrance of this guild, and another thing games, contest more pictures yes!!! Or perhapes just more interesting no idotic people. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:13 am
I just joined, so I don't think I can be much help. sweatdrop  

Bree-bunny

Topaz_Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:24 am
[Wishmaster]
Eek whee Well... im new here so... i dont know what can be cool to add here ._. maybe...
if people knows how to edit images in photoshop... u can make an avatar contest of Characters modified with piercings and tattoos n_nU i dont know if its a cool idea but, it sounds cool to me sweatdrop
I'll second that vote!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:32 am
i like phoenix's idea about a shop. that sounds really cool. and i have photoshop, and im pretty good at working in it, so pm if i can help. i could help with tags or something.  

.Neon Glowsticks.

Dysphoric Melody
Crew

Aged Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 pm
Juu
contests are always fun. ^____^
i don't post that often cuz i don't have the knowledge to help people with their questions. sweatdrop
but i do read through the threads fairly often. i learn so much! wink
anyway, back on track. contests = interesting!

I'm the same  
Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces