Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No.874 [[~xSheik&Annie Tanyax~]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:48 am
As you walk threw the halls of the left wing, you see many doors. But some how, you stumble onto Wingardia No.874. "Welcome to" One girl, red haired, says to you. "To our dorm!" Another, same looks, but blonde and a some what different eye color, says to you; in an attempt to finish the sentence.

You have entered Sheik and Annie Tanyas' dorm! Welcome!

As you look around, you notice that the place is very colorful, with many moods. Half of the bedroom is split, to match the two girls' personality.

One half of the bedroom has a bed, in a light Magenta and frills on the edge, with a matching bed border; with a small table. To keep things like small jewlery and accesories. Maybe a small T-shirt, just in case. With a lamp, Colored and accesorised with an angelic design. On the wall you find a picture, a very beautiful to add to that. It's a designed picture of the blonde one, with her sister. You could tell, by the magnificent effect of the light that it was made especially for the blonde, who owns the angelic side of the room. Annie Tanya.

Along the boarder of the room, the whole room, is an angel wing and a devil wing, repeated in the design.

Now as you move on to the other side of the room, you find that it is much more serious looking, but also more of the sofisticated looking type. Sheik's side, the red head's, side of the room. Sheik Tanya. The bed is a very eligent one, with less frills, but more of a soft look on the bed. Like as if you wouldn't wake up if you were to sleep on it. The blanket is a Light blue color, baby blue supposingly, with a matching boarder of a more devilish type. Beside the bed is a small table, like the other on the other side of the room, but it's dark chrimson red; The other is Light white. The table supposingly is used for jewlery also, the average extra T-shirt, maybe some medison just in case. The small things that would be needed later perhaps. On the wall, the same picture. Yes, the more of the Devilish side of the room.

As you look to the far side of the room, you notice a closet. Yes, the two girls share the same closet. Annie would keep her clothing anywhere, but Sheik is always there to clean up and put her clothing where it belongs.

The picture

The two girls have to share one bathroom, which isn't so bad since they are used to it. Just a normal bathroom, two toothbrushes, soap, toothpaste, makeup and maybe other stuff on the counter of the sink; Extra Tooth brushes, Extra soap, extra toothpaste, and pads in the back of the mirror ((It's one of those mirrors in which they have stuff when you open to the back :B)), and a first aid kit. Under the sink they have extra toilet paper, extra bags, extra towels, and anything else that they might need. This was all kept clean and organised by Sheik, and used by Annie.
The shower is also used as a tub, for when the two girls just want to relax. It's kept clean, by both of the girls and the shower curtain is a normal magenta color.

The living room is the place which is mostly used. The two girls love living with eachother, they enjoy spooking out eachother, giving eachother manicures, doing eachother's hair, watching movies together, and more fun stuff. The room has one flat screen TV, Facing West, with a DVD/VHS player connected to it. There are three sofas, One facing North, another facing East, and another facing South; And a big tea Table in the middle, to keep some things like Tea, cups, vases, a bag maybe, or anything that they might want to put there. Behind the Chair that faces the TV, about acouple of foot steps away, is the eating Table. Surrounding the table is 4 chairs. Though, only Annie and Sheik sit there. Facing North of the Dining table, is the kitchen. It isn't very big, but it's big enough to have a whole family buzzling around in it.

The couches are a tan peach, the carpet in which covers the whole floor is Tan, and the welcome carpet which is at the front of the door, beside the shoe rack, is red.

Everyone is welcomed, to the girls dorm. Either you know them or not, stumbled on in, randomly, or had an invite. Welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:54 pm
Sheik walked around in the halls of the left wingardia. So if I'm here..then it should be... She looked at the map then to her side. "Aha! Found you!" She said with a smile as she took out her keys and opened the door. "Our dorm! Or home as we shall say." She said to herself as she looked around the room, leaving the door open. Well, looks like everything we sent is here. She looked around to make sure everything that she wanted was where it was supposed to be. "Perfect!" She squeelled.

"Well, I can't wait till Annie comes back to see our new home!" She said to herself as she strethced her arms out with a yawn. "Maybe I'll just ..take a little nappy nap.." She said with yawns inbetween as she sat down on the couch and fixed herself onto the couch and fell into a light sleep. "Shoo..tired..." Sheik mumbled abit. I think I'm forgetting something..brr..it's cold...

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:19 pm
Sairento walked through the halls slowly, playing his flute. The mystic sound that it created enchanting the ears of the listeners. The sound was, in fact, an enchantment melody which allowed the player to disguise themself as anything they desired. so long as everyone heard his song. Suddenly, he stopped; a door was left open. he walked into teh room cautiously. it was rude to intrude like he did, but he didnt think it was safe to leave doors open like that. especially in these times of thievery and greed. He wandered about the living room slowly. Then sat down on the couch, tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 pm
Quietly sleeping Sheik heard a beautiful noise outside. So..lovley.. She turned around over the chair. Nyah... She shifted herself as she got up and rubbed her eyes. "Am I seeing...what I think I'm seeing?" She said as she squinted her eyes. The man of my dreams.. She shook her head as the image faded away. But it was still there, sort of in a way. But it wasn't the same person.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!" She squeeled as she ran to the kitchen and hid behind the wall, grabbing a chair. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF BEFORE YOU DIE! INTRODER!" She screamed as she got ready to whack the person over the head. When something like this were to happen, she wouldn't think.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Sai wanted to explain, but he couldnt speak. It made things much harder. He pointed ar her opened door. Maybe shed figure it out herself? he wasnt sure. He pulled out his flute quietly, playing a note. then another, followed by a series of beautiful, crystal slear notes which combined themself into a harmonious melody which slowly echoed throughout the room. It was quiet, and peaceful. Calming and soothing. a perfect meditation tune should you be meditating, or simply trying to calm your mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:49 pm
Sheik, ready to strike, saw the boy point to the door. ..Huh? It's opened.. OH. I left it o- Suddenly soothing music still filled the area. "So...lovley.." She said as she dropped the chair on her foot. "OWCH." She squeeled as she hopped around the sofa holding her foot untill she fell on the side of the sofa, in which the boy was sitting on, to ontop of him face to face; him playing the flute. Sheik was still sleepy. "So..Your the one playing it...the dream man.." She mumbled as she saw the 'The man of her dreams' appear again. She lightly rested her head on the boys shoulder and lightly fell into a sleep again. I'm so sleepy...

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:55 pm
Sai blushed, what was she talking about? suddenly, he tasted emotions of love. he blushed harder. What? had she fallen in love with him? why HIM? He closed his eyes, playing his flute more quietly now. He slowly laid her down on the couch comfortably, though...he couldnt get her off of him. she was bigger than he was, and his delicate flute-playing hands had never had to lift anything heavier than the flute itself. what was he to do? oh bother bother...this was trouble..He didnt know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Lightly, Sheik pulled the boy closer to her untill he fell ontop of her on the couch. Beautiful sound..why is it gone? She cuddled the boy abit. Nyah..stupidly long trip to Ria..I"m so tired..

Hoping along the hall, Annie twirled around looking for the dorm. "Sheesh, why didn't I just go with her?! I knew I couldn't go there by myself. I'm so stupid." She looked around for the dorm. Alright..maybe it's number 872? Or was it 876.. She said looking around the dorms as she soon noticed a door open. "Nyah?" She said as she popped her head in.

She squeaked. "SHEIK!?!" She squeeled mentaly, hoping that they didn't hear her sqeak. Haha! She's getting her groove on already! So going to poke her with this! She smirked as she quietly left the place. I'll let her go this time.

Sheik moved abit as she heard something. ...Annie? She didn't budge though.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:13 pm
Sai blushed harder. She was cuddling him now. something he was unused to. He slightly cuddled her back, the blush on his cheeks turning crimson. slowly, he put the flute to his mouth, playing slowly. A quiet peaceful tune echoing throughout the room. Why was she cuddling him? did she really love him like he felt she did? or had she mistaken him for somebody else from sleepiness? He contemplated the answer as he continued to play quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:18 pm
Sheik heard the noise again. "Nyah..It's back again.." She mumbled as she parted her body with his. She was now un-mentaly awake. She looked at the boy, rubbing her eyes. "W-whah?!" She squeeled as she ran to the other side of the couch. "W-WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? AND WHO ARE YOU!?" She nearly screamed at the boy as she held her knee's. W-WHAT'S GOING ON?! She started to think back to when she was sleeping. It wasn't easy though. So..I remember cuddling...
ah s**t.
She looked at her blouse to make sure it was still buttoned she grew a red face. "ANSWER ME NOW!"

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:36 pm
sai nearly fell off the couch, still blushing in all of his stupor. What was it with this girl??He pointed at the door again. it was still open.He made small hand motions that indirectly explained what had happened, that he had come in to see if anyone had stolen things, and that she had sorta freaked out and just glomped him onto the sofa. His blush slightly receded, but never left his face. She was..cute. and she seemed funny. both things that he liked. Wait, what was he thinking? he didnt actually like this strange girl...did he? He couldnt tell..he was confused. but he knew had had SOME sort of feelings for this girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:40 pm
Sheik noticed that the boy wasn't talking. "Why wont you speak?! It's not like I'll take your voice or something. I mean, your not mute are you?" She said as she put her defence down by abit. Maybe..he is? She noticed as he sort of talked to her threw his expressions. "Ah. So..I guess your inoccent..right?

How could I believe you!" She said as she put her defence back up. Grah. This guy is mute. Why are you doing this to him?! ... And stop holding your blouse! You could nearly see right threw it like that! Her face turned crimson. "I-I'm sorry!" She said.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:46 pm
Sai bowed reespectively in apology for his intrusion. his blush still red on his cheeks. He wondered if the girl still liked him now that she was able o think straight? or was it only because he met her while he was sleepy? he couldnt tell. In either case, he was sorry that he intruded. He turned towards the door to leave, thinking that it be best he leave. He should leave before he got in trouble. He was confused about himself, which he was also unused to. He wanted to know what he felt. Which he knew he couldnt figure out if he stayed. but..part of him secretly wanted her to stop him. this confusion was intoxicating somehow, and he enjoyed it in some strange way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:50 pm
Sheik squeaked. "N-NO! DON'T LEAVEE!!!" She said as she ran after him and grabbed his hands; playfully pulling him back inside and onto the couch. "Your the first person I met here! Tell me more about you and stuff!" She said with a smile. This person is an interesting one. I might want to know him more.. She smiled at him once more and whent onto the other side of the chair. She slapped her forehead.

"Oh god, I'm being so stupid. You probably have much to do. And ontop of that you can't even speak! God I'm so stupid." She said with a sigh as she whent up to the boy. "Could you..maybe some how tell me your name? Maybe even we could make up some time to meet again! 'Cause I gotta go now!" She said with a bit of panic. She didn't have to leave to go somewhere at that moment.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

ginseku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:55 pm
Sai blushed immediately when her hands touched his. She had granted his wish. He shook his head, he didnt have a single thing to do. He pulled out a card with his name on it and handed it to her, as he slowly placed his flute to his mouth again. slowly, he began to play to the tune of Lips like morphine by Kill hannah. He wondered why she wanted him to stay, was it that she really did feel for him? was it really her who had snuggled him on that couch and not a sleepy illusion?  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff