Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The ending of season I Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruric

Wealthy Noob

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:34 pm
On the last episode in season 1 when Queen Barell died what ever happened to the monster thingy that gave queen barell her enormous powers. Did it die with her or what  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:43 pm
Does anybody know what happened to that thing that bosses Queen Barell around?
Please tell me  

Ruric

Wealthy Noob

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverStarboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:10 pm
Are you talking about Metallia? I jsut went to wikipedia and it says she died along with Beryl when Sailor Moon transformed into Princess Serenity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Beryl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:13 pm
It is generally assumed that the fragment/incarnation of Chaos known as Metallia was utterly destroyed by the ginzuishou. Some believe she was just sealed away as she was when the White Moon fell before.  

Syndrama

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:40 pm
first of all, it's spelled "B-E-R-Y-L" beryl, like the stone.

not barrel...a barrel is a round crate that holds monkeys..

anyway, yes she died because she was destroyed inside Queen Beryl (that's how i look at it anyway) besides, even if she's just sealed up, she's as good as dead anyway xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:57 pm
I've always thought metalla and Queen Barell fused together to make more power in one being to defeat Sailor Moon. However when the being died both of them did.  

Atalantis

Atalantis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:58 pm
Sorry i messed up on the spelling!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:51 am
Wondered about that too....I thought, that maybe metallia went around posessing the other villians through out the seasons or helping them...

I really need to rewatch it. >.<  

Gainsborough-Aerith

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:32 am
Metallia and Beryl became one. Beryl was on the verge of dying herself due to the rose that Endymion throw at her to break that crystal/ice thing she hurled at him and Serenity.

They died as one being. Though, I've always thought of it as Metallia rather than Beryl because Metallia was powerful and could just kill Beryl and take her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:16 am
That's actually a good question; I'll have to go re watch it now...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:19 pm
pockyraider
Wondered about that too....I thought, that maybe metallia went around posessing the other villians through out the seasons or helping them...

I really need to rewatch it. >.<

Each series had it's own fragment of Chaos as the villain... Doom Phantom, Nehelenia (Well, in the anime it's Zirconia), Pharoah 90, and Sailor Chaos.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:14 pm
Queen Beryl died when Metallia got killed by Princess Serenity. Metallia took over Beryl's body to try and defeat Serenity... well, you know what happened...  

Pnytenshi

kittysmouse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:06 pm
pnytenshi
Queen Beryl died when Metallia got killed by Princess Serenity. Metallia took over Beryl's body to try and defeat Serenity... well, you know what happened...

i agree with that *nods* like the other person said queen beryl was already dieing from the rose attack and when serenity was fighting it was actually metallia fighting her and not beryl... was a bad a** fight tho eh??? wish i still had it on vid *le sigh* i shall find it!!! this i swear!!! btw my favy sm movie is SMR anyone agree there???  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 pm
Metallia took over Beryl's body after she died by the rose tuxdeo mask at through at her. and when princess serenty went up against her she destoryed her, so they are both dead  

Phoenix_17

Hiro445

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:07 pm
yup yup  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff