Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
emo with a drug addiction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:09 pm
i have a huge problem... im addicted to drugs.... and its not pot..... im addicted to cocaine and i cant stop. ive have tryed so many times to stop but i havent been able too i keep on going back..... i really dont want to tell my mom cuz she has enouh to deal with since she has cancer adn she is going through chemo so i really dont want to tell her......my bf has been trying to help but he cant be with me 24/7...... i really dont know what to do i need help i cant go on living like this will someone try to help me plz.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:17 pm
try the kids help phone line.

: P
they'll hook you up with some rehab.
1 800 668 6868.

the only thing you can really do is go into rehab.
or... go to Teen Challenge.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:42 pm
dont try to just quit out of nowhere. remeber to slowly cut down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:39 pm
Well, being one who has gone down the steps on that white line...

You shoulda seen the addiction coming, honestly. That, or I'm just a rare case. I knew when to stop before it became a problem (of course, cocaine would be the last drug I'd ever done.)

By this point... you're looking at rehab as a healthy option. Cold-turkey on stimulants that powerful is a terrible idea, common mode of death would be a heart attack, stroke, etc.

Whether you like it or not, you're gonna need to take this with a grain of salt and tell someone who can actually do something useful about it.

-Isel-

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:46 pm
update i have looked into rehab and will be starting monday once i have everything staighted out with work and school and everything. thank for your guys help i really aperisheate it. i think i spelt that wrong but whatever ill update you guys when i can. thxs again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:53 pm
im emo i dont use drugs and alchohol  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:17 pm
Just ring a childline

OR

Everytime y'get a craving do something..mebbe draw or play an instrument :]

xx  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:51 am
xRAWK!OWTx
Just ring a childline

OR

xx

Not that easy, the addiction is all consuming, fortuneatly, I've never had to deal with it, and I've made sure I've slapped it out of my friends before they've even tried half the stuff I have.

You do need to find a new release method however, to help speed up your recovery, however, you need endorphins and andrenaline, as opposed to sitting peacefully playing an instrument or drawing, so try taking up a sport (Paintball is especially effective) and eating a bit chocolate and fresh foods.

Start those things once your out of rehab and the risk of a relapse, is lessened considerably.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:52 pm
Rellik San
xRAWK!OWTx
Just ring a childline

OR

xx

Not that easy, the addiction is all consuming, fortuneatly, I've never had to deal with it, and I've made sure I've slapped it out of my friends before they've even tried half the stuff I have.

You do need to find a new release method however, to help speed up your recovery, however, you need endorphins and andrenaline, as opposed to sitting peacefully playing an instrument or drawing, so try taking up a sport (Paintball is especially effective) and eating a bit chocolate and fresh foods.

Start those things once your out of rehab and the risk of a relapse, is lessened considerably.

It's like a steel trap, it is, of course that depends on multiple factors (frequency of use, duration of use, amount consumed during use, what drug it is in the first place)

Quitting cocaine =/= quitting cigarettes.

You might need to go on a full-on health benefit lifestyle for a while (ingest only fruits, water, good-for-you cereals, etc., get into exercise, attempt sleeping well, which is difficult I know but worth a try)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 pm
update #2: day 6 here in rehab and im feeling much better then i was last week. i have been put on a regular diet and now in group therpy. they are finally letting me have some alone time and i have about 3 more weeks till i get a review on my recovery. ill update you guys later too when i get a chance.  

quiet_redundancy

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:45 pm
GOOD LUCK, We're all prayin' for ya! heart blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:14 am
well the problem is you actually,who could stop is.Thats why its called an addiction right?I believe youre the only one who could stop yourself.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:10 pm
Update #3: day 10 here and i feel so much more alive then i did before. i have lots of energy. everything is going really good. hopefully i can get out of here soon cuz i miss my friends and all. And two more weeks till review time woot. update you later  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:53 pm

"Go Ask Alice". The published journal of a teenage junkie. A very good read, I recommend it. ^_^

Once you,re out, be careful not to fall back in drugs, eh? Try to cut off as much as possible anything that might make you want to get blasted again.

Bottine

quiet_redundancy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:56 pm
update #4: WOOT two more weeks here this is going to be awsome, i now have a new addiction CHOCOLATE!!!! which is so much better. anyways going now BYEZZ!  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff