View Results

AshyAdorable

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:53 am
I would love to have my art rated!

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:33 pm
I vote 3, evern though you're in the 3-4 area. When I say that, I'm saying your art is better than around 2/3s of everything.

That being said, I absoutly -love- your linearts and how they're inked! One thing you can work on though is adding more depth to the shading you already have.  

soupey

aPPlehuNNy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:19 am
fernshouldburn
I vote 3, evern though you're in the 3-4 area. When I say that, I'm saying your art is better than around 2/3s of everything.

That being said, I absoutly -love- your linearts and how they're inked! One thing you can work on though is adding more depth to the shading you already have.

thats a bit harsh!!! @_@ i would say this is worth about a 5-6!! i mean, if these kind of things kept up, how would anyone ever get an eight? standards have gone so high lately its kinda scary O_O i mean if this was submitted ages ago, then this definately would have scored at least a six >.>  
Keonivex generated a random number between 23 and 85 ... 26!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:15 pm
i wouldn't rate it low at all!.. i gave you a 5. cuz it cute and well colored. i can't give a 6 cuz i wanna see more hehe :p ^^; *bows*  

Keonivex

Si Moon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:29 pm
looks great  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:17 pm
I'd work on cleaning up the lines a little more and some more shading, but other than that I give you a 5. ^.^  

kaname423

soupey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:38 pm
aPPlehuNNy
fernshouldburn

thats a bit harsh!!! @_@ i would say this is worth about a 5-6!! i mean, if these kind of things kept up, how would anyone ever get an eight? standards have gone so high lately its kinda scary O_O i mean if this was submitted ages ago, then this definately would have scored at least a six >.>

o.o That's harsh? I don't mean it badly. IMO, amazing people like kidchan and iDNAR are 6's, great people like bw-inc are 5's and I'd call myself a 4 or a 3. I guess I rate different. >>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:40 pm
I'd say 5/6 Its awsome!! <33 Yesh it's very well colored. Plus I like the poses you put for them and I especially LOVE the shading!! heart 3nodding Awsome art Ryoko!  

Kyumi Crystal Inuyasha

ChaosGoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:49 am
they wondeful!!! 6/6  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:47 am
fernshouldburn
aPPlehuNNy
fernshouldburn

o.o That's harsh? I don't mean it badly. IMO, amazing people like kidchan and iDNAR are 6's, great people like bw-inc are 5's and I'd call myself a 4 or a 3. I guess I rate different. >>

but iDNAR was in the top 10 artists (when that thing still existed) and to be in that you have to get like 8's and 9's O_O i have no idea whats what anymore, which is why i dont go there anymore.
i used to get 6's and 7's and sometimes 8's but now im just getting 5's O_O i have no idea... ><  

aPPlehuNNy

Brittany Drew -a picture

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:52 pm
Very nice! I say a five or four! I really like the line art and the chibies! Good work!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:19 am
your stuff is pretty coot  

ComDIEwitMEE

caitlinkatherine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:55 pm
i give them all a ten  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:18 pm
CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I didn't rate because I suck at rating due to my softness ^_^. Since I'm a pretty bad artist, ANY ART that is COLORED is a wonder to me! I don't feel like I'm good enough to judge other people, and I'm impressed really easy... but...

CUUUUUUUUTE! I'd like to draw like that! But all I manage is a bunch of cross-eyed freaks ^_^;;.

Plus, I like the chibis. Cute chibis. And very well colored, too.  

Okiyami

The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces