Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor V manga scanlations Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibicat16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:01 pm
Has anyone read it?
I know where you can read the english version if anyone wants to read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:53 pm
I've read the orginal Japanese version - it's great ^^  

Eternal_Eos

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:41 am
while i haven't read it all just yet, i have most of a scanlation of it. where do you read yours? i'm missing the last chapter, and that's the main reason why i haven't gotten around to reading it yet. hahah sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:53 am
Ya, i own the originals and new versions of 2004. I love the story, she's the only other one i think that has a cool/funny enough life to have her own manga- plus she's my all time favorite sailor senshi!! I love Sailor V!!!!!  

User_8572

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:10 am
I haven't read any yet. Is it any good?

It's kinda a dumb question, but is it even related to the original Sailor Moon story?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:41 pm
Rush_Hardroc

It's kinda a dumb question, but is it even related to the original Sailor Moon story?

Uhh.. yes. It's V's life before she joined up with the rest of the group. It shows what the Dark Kingdom was up to before Luna found Usagi, and it gives glimpses into the Silver Millenium. It even introduces the concept of Knights and gives V a soulmate. It also deepens Kunzite's character a bit.

The manga was begun before Sailor Moon started, but it finished AFTER Sailor Moon ended. It had to go on hiatus because Kodansha loved the BSSM story so much that Sailor V's story had to become an occasional serial entry into the magazine.  

Syndrama

pink robotic techno kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:14 pm
~Alechsa~
The manga was begun before Sailor Moon started, but it finished AFTER Sailor Moon ended. It had to go on hiatus because Kodansha loved the BSSM story so much that Sailor V's story had to become an occasional serial entry into the magazine.
codename: sailor v was in a different magazine than sailormoon, right? i think v was in either runrun or young you? (probably runrun, i think the other was for takeuchi~sensei's princess punch! series, but i'm not entirely sure...) sailormoon i know definately was nakayosi, but is runrun/young you under kodansha, too? i never knew... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:28 pm
scanlations of volume 1  

Chibicat16

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:05 pm
I've seen some pics and it seemed pretty interesting but I never read it before. Maybe I should look up some scanlations. Thanks for vol 1. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:34 pm
Kumiko Yagami
scanlations of volume 1

Ah! Do you have the link to the site those are from? I had it once but my computer's motherboard decided to die and I couldn't find it again after I got a new computer.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Chibicat16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:42 pm
I had to wrote down in one of my jornals but I don't remember exactly which one it was sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:38 pm
~Alechsa~
Rush_Hardroc

Uhh.. yes. It's V's life before she joined up with the rest of the group. It shows what the Dark Kingdom was up to before Luna found Usagi, and it gives glimpses into the Silver Millenium. It even introduces the concept of Knights and gives V a soulmate. It also deepens Kunzite's character a bit.

oh wow! that is very intresting where can i find the manga?  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chibicat16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:51 pm
Shyao_Sorceress
~Alechsa~
Rush_Hardroc

scanlations of volume 1  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:54 pm
Kumiko Yagami
Shyao_Sorceress
~Alechsa~
Rush_Hardroc

scanlations of volume 1

thanks!  

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chibicat16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:11 am
no problem.  
Home