Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
anti - you,them,him,and her.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Lately i've been straying away from all social sistuations. I haven't talked to any of my friends. If they call i say i've gotta go, or i'm busy, something dumb like that. I don't want to avoid people i just can't deal with anyone right now. Its began to get worse , now i just dn't answer the phone. I can't stop it. I've tryed inless i have to around people , i'm not wtf is wrong ? I'm going to a cat lady with a million cats , or a damn hurmit the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:29 pm

Why do you say you can't deal with them?

Or maybe it's just that these particular people are starting to annoy you or whatever? You could just find new friends that suit you more in that case. =o

Bottine

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:25 pm
It's called apathy, it's nothing to be afraid of.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:33 pm
It's not apathy... it's just human nature. Everyone needs alone time. Some people don't get any and when it's gotten to the point where you haven't been alone for a day or two in 6 - 12 months, you start to turn into a recluse.

I can't say i go through that... but I spend a lot of time alone.... Sometimes it's the other way around for me. I spend so much time alone that I start wishing there were things to do and people to do them with....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:25 am
kinda makes sense..well Im a type of loner,i like being alone better that being with a company of friends or other people.Yeah,im the one who ussually buzzes off from the crowd...That's just normal.You just didnt know that you needed sometimes to be alone better.But yeah,thats just my opinion of thought,I dont know you either but somehow I can tell you a part of me that has linked to your situation.

Being lonely means you're alone but you dont want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:07 am
Isel

3 years of solitude, never leaving the house, never seeing friends never going to school and I turned out alright.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:16 am
Rellik San
Isel

3 years of solitude, never leaving the house, never seeing friends never going to school and I turned out alright.

Man, if I wasn't so concerned about actually finishing school, I'd be that way too. But... I'm comitted to finish what I started, ya?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:36 am
wait... what?
x  

xRAWK!OWTx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:58 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

Man, if I wasn't so concerned about actually finishing school, I'd be that way too. But... I'm comitted to finish what I started, ya?

I wasn't so lucky as to have a choice in the matter, those 3 years were for my own safety.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:23 am
I think I’m just tried of trying to please everyone. I like giving people what they want ...its the problem, and i just got to the point were i just want to be happy without others. I told a friend this and they laughed. I'm not good with pressure *sorry for the ranting* I'm just not as bubbly and crowd pleasing as i used to be, i guess?  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:24 am
Poppy cupcakes!

Why do you say you can't deal with them?

Or maybe it's just that these particular people are starting to annoy you or whatever? You could just find new friends that suit you more in that case. =o
i moved so i have no choice on the making new friends deal, my oldie arn't annoying , i'm just begin anti- people .. i guess?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:01 am
stardust08
Lately i've been straying away from all social sistuations. I haven't talked to any of my friends. If they call i say i've gotta go, or i'm busy, something dumb like that. I don't want to avoid people i just can't deal with anyone right now. Its began to get worse , now i just dn't answer the phone. I can't stop it. I've tryed inless i have to around people , i'm not wtf is wrong ? I'm going to a cat lady with a million cats , or a damn hurmit the woods.

I don't think being a hermit would be such a bad thing

Some people are just that way

like they need a lot of space

I'm kind of the same

I have friends but I stay in my room for days at a time sometimes

but my friends still stay my friends somehow

dunno how that works, guess I'm lucky. whee  

Emo_Darth_Vader

Plebian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:12 am
I'm doing the same at the moment too. It's like I love my mates, I really do, but when they call I say no, I cna't go out when I can. Maybe you just need some alone time or somthing. But then again I go back to school tommorw so I won't be able to avoid them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:59 pm
There's nothing wrong with you.
Maybe you're just maturing and realising these people aren't worth your time.

Gambino Statue

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:49 pm
I'm not sire where i am with my friends it bugs the hell out of me for them to call so often but what happens when the calls stop , i'm not sire if i'll be relieved or friendless?  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff