Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
im done with the world my suicide Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaladnier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:00 pm
September 2, 2006

Listen Up ******** people kill themselves because of a mental condition. This is true in my case too. The condition I suffer from is that I am not normal, I am not like everyone of you "sane" people.

I am not normal in the sense that I am not like every other one of you brain-dead zombies. I can think. I can reason intelligently. I can observe and learn from life. I can make my own decisions and follow through on them. And I can do these without any aid from celebrities, T.V. or radio. Unfortunately, every one of you s**t-brained lemmings seem to lack these skills and I can't ******** take it any more.

Since everyone else in this world is a ******** retarded drone who revels in their ignorance and unintelligence, I must put an end to my misery. I truly wish I was normal. I wish I could be a ******** retarded sponge like all of you. I wish I could have the same conversations day in and day out about sports, politics and "how about that weather huh?". But I can't.

Sure you'll see this note and say bama's the crazy one. You have to it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

My only wish is that the bullet I put into my brain doesn't kill me but only leaves me brain dead. For if ignorance is bliss and everyone of you ******** is truly happy, then living a life without a brain stem in a coma, devoid of any cognitive ability must surely be utopia.

Leave My Machine Plugged In You ******** Retards,

bama  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:24 pm
You know, you really are a depraved little monkey.

You're gonna kill yourself? After seeing a note like that, I wouldn't feel bad if you did.

I'm not even going to mention how contradictory you were at multiple points.

-Isel-

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:41 pm
I connncuuurrrrrr.
D;.

And to think...
You call us ********>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:23 pm
ummm yeah.... I won't be as mean as Sarah and Isel... but...

You really need to be more open minded (if you're still alive...).
Then maybe you'd realize how you're not really the only person on earth with a free will at use. Don't be so arrogant. : /  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:42 pm
you aren't the pnly one in this world who is like that there are alot more people like you now today than there were a couple years ago and to put it simply your not the odd one out and i would also like to say that I agree with everyone...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:00 pm
@JOSH:
I wasn't being mean.
D;;;.
Not like she cares.
If she IS dead at all.
Right?
D;.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:20 am
i think thats just a part of your life if you are an emo.so much emotional stress,although you may seem to hate everything,that's fair enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:03 am
Ok you depraved sadistic little b***h, I'm someone who nearly lost their mother to suicide back when I was 13, and you want to talk to me about suicide. I should take that gun and shoot you myself, frankly I don't care if I am in breach of the rules of this place, if this kind of dumb ******** is gonna kill themselves because they are a social outcast... well then good, one less idiot in the gene pool.

By the way, the human bodies survival instinct makes it almost impossible to shoot yourself on purpose, so why don't you try hanging, overdosing, or another way, I'll even make you the noose myself if you so desperate to leave this world over something so trivial. I'm pretty damn sure, anyone who has lost friends and family to suicide as I have, will pretty much agree with everything I have said.

If your gonna do it, just do it, and leave the rest of us in peace. Because here's a news flash. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK AND THATS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS!  

Rellik San
Captain

Bottine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:17 am

Well that was pretty rude. D;

Erm ... don't kill yourself? I guess? Sheesh, can't even put any heart into it, sorry. ^_^;
It seems like you are pretty close-minded, to tell the truth. Ever bothered studying individual cases instead of generalizing so much? Also, you seem to miss the point that some people have idols and sources they like, and aim to resemble. Wether your hero is Gandi or Paris Hilton, you're free to think how you please.

I wish you were a sponge too, so maybe you could have a piece of how everyone sees life. <3

PS: suicide letters on the Interwebs is a great way of feeling like a grain of sand in the desert, especially a rude letter like that. Next time you wanna make some waves, write it to someone who's a tidbit closer to you, m'kay?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:05 am
Rellik San
Ok you depraved sadistic little b***h, I'm someone who nearly lost their mother to suicide back when I was 13, and you want to talk to me about suicide. I should take that gun and shoot you myself, frankly I don't care if I am in breach of the rules of this place, if this kind of dumb ******** is gonna kill themselves because they are a social outcast... well then good, one less idiot in the gene pool.

By the way, the human bodies survival instinct makes it almost impossible to shoot yourself on purpose, so why don't you try hanging, overdosing, or another way, I'll even make you the noose myself if you so desperate to leave this world over something so trivial. I'm pretty damn sure, anyone who has lost friends and family to suicide as I have, will pretty much agree with everything I have said.

If your gonna do it, just do it, and leave the rest of us in peace. Because here's a news flash. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK AND THATS THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS!

Me = Mod says: I'll let this pass. sweatdrop  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:15 am
For the /b/tards-

Time for her to become an hero, an real American hero.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 am
@ISEL:
Yesh.
:/.
LIKE GI JOE.
O:.
-watched that this morning-
/:.

@RELLIK:
Awwwhhhsss.
};.
I'm sorry, hun.
But no taking it out on others.
k?
Even if they are 'dead'
};.
<3333.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:56 pm
Sorry to the mods, but as I said, I know alot of people who have lost someone and feel this way about attention, just conveying some simple home truths, though I admit; I was less then tactful.

Thanks for letting it slide. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:12 am
There are plenty of intelligent people if you know where to look

The world is a big enough place for everyone

There is hope

and while some people mock you

others secretly cry and share your pain

Suffering is not forever

Compassion is the key to release from your burden

You are not alone  

Emo_Darth_Vader

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:20 pm
Forgive me if this is mean, but I think it's fair to say she's a dumb little b***h. :3  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff