Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Underoath in hiatus? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Anyone who picked up the new Alternative Press knows that Underoath is having some serious problems right now.

Between Tim being a little too fanatical about God, to Spencer seemingly falling back into drugs (that's what I got from the story) to the band dropping off Warped unexpectantly... no one really knows what is going on.

Are they on the verge of another lineup change? Who knows.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:13 pm
I hope Spencer isn't replaced.... he's better than their first screamer....

and way cooler.... drugs are bad...

and Tim better not go either.... He's so awesome...

Both are my favourites of the band.....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:33 pm
Oh ********. I love all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:46 am
User ImageIs that what you call tact...User Image

Aw!!
I read that article also...
I'm hoping for them!!
I really like the band.
And I understand how Spencer feels and I believe they should not replace him, they should help him.

User Image...your as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.User Image

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Patron Saint of Designer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:59 am
Xyloid
Anyone who picked up the new Alternative Press knows that Underoath is having some serious problems right now.

Between Tim being a little too fanatical about God, to Spencer seemingly falling back into drugs (that's what I got from the story) to the band dropping off Warped unexpectantly... no one really knows what is going on.

Wow, that is so sad. When I saw their video for Writting on The Walls, and I bought their cd I had the feeling they wouldn't be able to hold on for long, what with their unnown purpose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:28 pm
It didn't say that they were going to replace Spencer, or even think about doing so. They already threw Dallas out, and Spencer is finally showing everyone he can scream.

It won't surprise me if they went for another lineup change... I mean, Aaron is the only one who has been on all the recordings anyways.

Xyloid

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:22 pm
After seeing the Underoath DVD... I couldn't bear to see them part.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:57 pm
Xyloid

when they dropped warped tour, it was because they were haveing probablems with NoFx... they had this "fued" i guess.

...underoaths first cd or cd's did sounds a bit to.. um "god-sih" love and .. just plain religious... so.. i dont think that should have anything to do with it..  

xXaleonfireXx

m a c a b r e X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:41 pm
txEmoxGirlX
Xyloid

when they dropped warped tour, it was because they were haveing probablems with NoFx... they had this "fued" i guess.

...underoaths first cd or cd's did sounds a bit to.. um "god-sih" love and .. just plain religious... so.. i dont think that should have anything to do with it..
i know i saw that nofx was throwing beer bottles at them from off stage while they were playing i heard chris got into it with them afterwards, they were just doing it i think b/c of the whole jesus thing, just b/c your not thier religion still means they deserve alot of respect look at what thier doing there being open about thier love for jesus in 2006 come on thats really brave and i agree with everything they say onstage except for timmys homophobe thing that was just hillarious.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:42 pm
I heard that Spencer wanted to leave because he wanted to do something heavier then what the boys were already doing.

Zellian

Anim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:51 pm
You see, no one knows s**t. Everyone is just saying "They Heard" Just don't talk about it, and wait to see what happens. If they break up, then millions of kids everywere will grieve if not, they will probb come back and make an even better album, and then hire assasins to kill NoFx (******** NoFx, fags.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 pm
txEmoxGirlX
Xyloid

Which is a load of bullshit.

I really wish I had the article at school with me. Some of the guys like Fat Mike from NoFx, and they have serious convsations with him, they didn't leave the tour because of that bullshit.

It's something within the band. Read the article, you will understand.

Xyloid

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:44 am
iero_iz_mi_hero
txEmoxGirlX
Xyloid

i know i saw that nofx was throwing beer bottles at them from off stage while they were playing i heard chris got into it with them afterwards, they were just doing it i think b/c of the whole jesus thing, just b/c your not thier religion still means they deserve alot of respect look at what thier doing there being open about thier love for jesus in 2006 come on thats really brave and i agree with everything they say onstage except for timmys homophobe thing that was just hillarious.

yes, but they are bringing there love for jesus, something which yes, ok be public about, but when your making rock music of any kind, then god and jesus have no place, unless were talking black/death/doom/dark/brood metal. As for the NoFx thing, it was actually NoFx being NoFx, dfoing what they do, generally talking the piss and trying to get other poeple to lighten up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:59 pm
underoath is kickass and if they break up ill cry emo  

MurderSceneXromance

explodeyFox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:30 pm
I hope not! I dun wanna be listening to Define the Great Line forever, waiting for their next cd! D:  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games