Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
do u hate when preps say they love a7x and cant name asong Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkend Angel Wings
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 pm
i hate all the preppy ditzys who say "like omfg i like love like avenged sevenfold like hehe.". and at my school almost all of the "popular" preps are dressing in band teshirts that when i ask "whats ur favorite song" or"which cd do u like the best" they answer like i dont know. the lead singer is just like really hott. and yes thats what i have heard. theres this group of girls who claim to love avenged sevenfold. and i asked them "ok whats ur favorite song" and one girl said "idk they just look cool" who aggrees with me that all preps need to die? or at least leave our bands alone!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:53 am

Eheh.. that's just a trend whore.
..but yeah.. it would be nice if people would stop liking bands only because they're good looking.

.Frivolous.Maverick.

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:14 am
Seriously! It's already happened to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and so many other bands...
DON'T DO IT TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!
Sorry... sweatdrop bit passionate...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:41 pm
that is so true its not even funny!! i that thats happend to the best band ever errgh imma kill any little mother that does that damnit!  

catch the pluage

lemonade180

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:49 pm
gonna happen even more since they've won the vma. i mean, i'm ******** happy they did win it, but s'what mtv does. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:13 pm
as you all know preps watch mtv and its gonna happen more.its kind of annoying to me when people wear band t's and dont even know a song by the band.  

HandsOfBlood

Darkend Angel Wings
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:35 pm
xX Emo-chan Xx
Seriously! It's already happened to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, and so many other bands...
DON'T DO IT TO AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!
Sorry... sweatdrop bit passionate...

ok another band that that happend to was green day. i have loved their music since the cd dookie came out. and i have all there cds and a prep called me a poser.!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:37 pm
+HandsOfBlood+
as you all know preps watch mtv and its gonna happen more.its kind of annoying to me when people wear band t's and dont even know a song by the band.

i know and i get called a poser by the preps who where the a7x shirts and cant name a song!  

Darkend Angel Wings
Crew

Zellian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:21 pm
D;
That is sad.
Luckily... hardly anyone likes them here like that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:00 am
Luckly all of the people I hang around love them. I hate when they don't even know how many CDs they have, they go..one right? Grrr Any band they do it too, just make syou want to kill them all twisted  

brittyvamelf

Hygienic Pirate

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BunnyWoot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:47 pm
omfg i hate it when they do that!! LEAVE OUR BANDS ALOOONE scream scream and yes...i agree they all should die...i hate preps -.- and i also hate it when they call US true A7X lovers, posers...im like wtf i've liked them 4ever u only liked em for a day stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:44 pm
BunnyWoot
omfg i hate it when they do that!! LEAVE OUR BANDS ALOOONE scream scream and yes...i agree they all should die...i hate preps -.- and i also hate it when they call US true A7X lovers, posers...im like wtf i've liked them 4ever u only liked em for a day stare

i second that statement!!!!  

Darkend Angel Wings
Crew

Beloved Aurora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm
I do hate it. But I let it go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:42 pm
Beloved Aurora
I do hate it. But I let it go.

Yeah, there's not much you can do about it except keep buying CD's and going to shows. If all the real fans get out there, there'll be no tickets left for the posers. twisted  

Squorn

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:04 am
happens a lot. i hate it!  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items