Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Destined Love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you prefer?
  Haruka
  Michiru
  I can't pick one '_'
View Results

filth in the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:56 pm
Hello, i'm new =) & I'm inlove with the Michiru&Haruka story.

I haven't been able to find the manga that is solely about them.
I believe it is called Destined Love.

Can anyone tell me where i can buy it, download it or just simply see it?

Thank yoU~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:05 am
that's a Doujinshi (fan comic) not an official one, i bet if u looked hard enough, someone might have scans

there really isn't ANY manga chapter, written by Naoko Takeuchi, that is ONLY about Haruka and Michiru, sorry i cant be more of help  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:27 am
There IS an anime special about Haruka and Michiru. It's rare and a pain in the a** to find, however.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:25 pm
I have no idea but if I get any clue I'll tell you! mrgreen  

sailor lunar eclipse

filth in the beauty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Domo =)

Sometimes things look so well done you can't tell if they are real or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:24 am
~Alechsa~
There IS an anime special about Haruka and Michiru. It's rare and a pain in the a** to find, however.

You mean the Ghostly Puppet Show? I found that a while back somewhere, watched it, and went on my merry way...didn't know it was so hard to find...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Sephira Skye

Quotable Citizen

8,800 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:06 am
You could probably find something on E-bay. They have a lot of stuff there on nime/manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:27 am
Mercuryangel
~Alechsa~

You mean the Ghostly Puppet Show? I found that a while back somewhere, watched it, and went on my merry way...didn't know it was so hard to find...
3nodding i haven't had any trouble finding that either. unless alechsa is referring to some other special i haven't heard of...  

pink robotic techno kitty

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:41 pm
pink_robotic_techno_kitty
Mercuryangel
~Alechsa~

3nodding i haven't had any trouble finding that either. unless alechsa is referring to some other special i haven't heard of...

Maybe she's talking about something different indeed..? *looks to Alechsa for clarification*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:18 pm
Eh, maybe my areas isn't as anime-friendly as it claims to be *L* It's a pain for me to find any of the SM Specials, even in he cult-classic video store that has an entire room of anime.  

Syndrama

Saladinja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:33 pm
woah!!!!thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh crying crying crying crying crying crying crying you made me a very happy sailor moon fan!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:24 pm
yeah! SAILOR SPECIAL GARLIC ATTACK! lol  

Saladinja

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:40 pm
filth in the beauty
Domo =)

Sometimes things look so well done you can't tell if they are real or not.

true 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces