Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 012 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:27 pm
Nioki and Mioki were happy to finally get their own dorm room.They told the android waiting for them at the door that they were ready,and he quickly lead them in.

Once there they stared at the REALLY big room and the giant window that overlooked the school.Nioki thought that the room was bigger than a trailer house.They soon got to decorating and they painted the whole room a baby light blue color.There were three beds,two of them a full and the other one a king.There was one by the door and in the middle and one on the other side by the window.There was a great amount of space between the bed ,so it was like having three small rooms to themselves.Nioki's bed had light blue sheets and blanket on top that was soft and comfortable.Near her bed were FOUR bookshelves,to take after her obsession of reading.There were two walk in closets with hardly any clothes in them because they didnt have time to go shopping yet.

They both kept there clothes in one closet in case someone decided to join them later.Secretly Nioki wished that Zasz would move in with them,but she knew she would have to ask her sister.Mioki didnt really like boys after having her heart broken not too long ago.

Mioki's bed was round and had a conopy over it.Her bed was covered in blankets that were a darker shade of blue than Nioki's.The two were sister and very much alike.They wore the same clothes and everything,so most of the time it was very hard to tell them apart.Mioki also liked books,but she kept her with her sisters.Though Mioki's obsession was music.She had 4 kinds of instruments in her room,including the piano in the corner.The headboard on her bed had tiny music notes all over it.Above tht bed that was sitting against the wall like her sister's,was three shelves above her head.On them were piles and piles of CDs and a huge boombox on the top shelf.Their dorm had a dark blue shaggy carpet that was soft and clean.

Their bathroom was just like the room with a blue toilet cover and rugs on the floor.They had a huge bathroom!It had two vanities in there with sinks beside them.In a tiny closet in the corner was a basket to throw their dirty clothes in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:47 pm
Nioki and Mioki had decided that Mioki would sleep with her sister since the bed was a full.They talked to Shino and decided that they would help her with the investigation on the death corps.At that moment Nioki was somewhere and Mioki was all by herself.Her sister had come to a agreement that Shino would dorm with them for the rest of the time.Mioki felt it would be fun to have a friend stay with them.She could had just givin her other bed,but she just knew sooner or later Zasz would be staying with them.So she left the big king sized bed in the middle for him.And she didnt mind sharing a bed with her sister cause they coudl stay up late and tell scary stories together.
She looked around the room waiting for Shino to come.Pacing around the room putting up curtains for the window ,that would match the blue everywhere.

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:12 pm
Zasz follows Nioki into her room...slowly he steps in, eyeing it up, very nervous to be in this place...he has not been in any of the dorms yet, not even his own, but he goes into Nioki's...he steps onto the shaggy carpet and feels it under his shoes...it felt strange...looking at the massive beds and the giant room his eyes go wide, supprised at the shear size of the dorm...he looks over at the beds...one with light blue covers, the other with dark covers....the one in the middle...bare....he smiles at the room, it was amazing...books and music everywhere...he looks over at nioki...
"This is huge...its amazing..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:43 pm
Mioki smiled at Zasz and walked into the room after him.She looked around the room seeing her sister reading quietly on the bed.She eyes her sister who looked rather grumpy at the time."umm sister have you seen Shino?"She grabbed Zasz's hand and pulled him toward the empty bed in the middle.It was the kind sized and was bare and absoulutely HUGE!She just smiled back at him and let go of his hand remembering how umcomfortable it made him."Ooops!Sorry.Yeah it is pretty big isnt it."

Mioki was paying Zasz no mind as she didnt really care much for him.Her heart was still shattered after meeting that boy in the hospital.She had grown to hate boys as much as anything.She gave Nioki a cold look looking back down at her book."So you finally brought your boyfriend into my personal space.Way to go sherlock."She sounded absoulutely bored to death."Well like my sister said Mr.Pazs or Smazs or whatever your name is.Your bed is in the middle.And as for Shino is about to come out of the shower.I dont think she knows your here so Um Pazs you might want to cover your eyes."

Shino walked out of the shower her hair wet and drapping over her slim shoulders.She walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on,and it showed most of her chest.She didnt really expect any boys so she didnt really seem to mind.When she came out she nearly dropped her towel.She suddenly threw herself back into the bathroom falling on her butt,on the bathroom floor.She quickly got back up and peeked otu behind the door."What the hell is he doing here?You almost scared teh crap otu of me!"She turned around and decided to dress in the bathroom.  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:52 pm
Zasz looked at mioki with a slight bit of wonder...he knew she didnt like him, but he didnt think she hated him...suddenly the woman comes out of the bathroom. he simply turns his back to her...
"I am sorry miss, it was my mistake, i did not know you were there or i would not have entered or have been facing the bathroom door...my deepest apologies..." then looking at nioki..
"Its quite alright...you can tough me, i need that, to get over my fears of physical contact...you will help me with that." keeps his back to the other woman, he is feeling very embarresed at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:07 pm
Shino had gotten dressed in her mmon pj's and walked out staring at this new guy."Nioki is he staying with us?Koolio!A guy in a girls dorm!"She ran over and jumped on her bed by the window.SHe looked at Mioki who seemed to really dislike this guy alot."Oh Mioki cheer up you dont have to hate guys forever."

Nioki quickly grabbed Zasz's hand again since he said it was okay.She looked at everyone in th eroom and smiled."Shino,Mioki this is Zasz.He will be staying with us."She looked over at her sister and Zasz who was turned around and seemed quite embarassed."Dont worry Zasz ,this is Shino,she is just frisky because she has a boyfriend and feels bad when she gets around other guys.He turned him around telling him it was okay."She looked behind Zasz to see if he had anything he brought with him for his room."Did you bring your stuff?If your didnt weve got other bed stuff in the closet."She pulled him over to the other walk in closet and showed him inside."This one will be yours,since me,Shino,and Mioki share the other one."It was a huge closet and could hold a few bicyles and maybe a go cat in there.Nioki just smiled at Shino's comment when she thought it through very carefully."Mu uhh boyfriend?"SHe blushed and looked at Zasz or a moment."Umm I dont know.Well Zasz make youself comfortable."She got up close to his ear and whispered."Dont worry about Mioki she doesnt hate you.SHe is still just upset."

Mioki just kept staring at her book forwning."Jeeze now youve got a boyfriend.....great."She rolled over facing the wall so she could see anyone."Hello Zasz ."She seemed to be getting a little more comfortable with him,but it would be some time before she accepted him as a friend.  

toriable2016

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:23 pm
Zasz Bowed deeply to both Mioki and Shino...
"Pleasure to meet you both..." he turned to nioki...then noticed her grab his hand, he let out a small smile...
"Well, i dont own anything...i came here straight from the battlefront...these are the same clothes i was in combat in...there still may be some blood stains or cuts in them somewhere...but oh well" he unclipped his dai katana and laid it onto the bed, it pushed the springs down a few inches...the bed crunching under its massive weight...he smiles once again at nioki...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Shino waved at him as he laid his sword on the bed."Well hi then Zasz.Oooooo Nioki gots a boyfriend!"She mocked as she skipped around the room.She ran over to Nioki and gave her a big hug."Im so proud of you Nioki!Its as if the death corps never happened!Youve totally discovered your feelings!"She let go and ran back to her bed."Way to go!"

Nioki sat on Zasz's bed and motioned him to come over and sit by her."Hey Zasz you going to go to bed?Im getting tired myself.I would also like to talk to you a little more.I still dotn know much about you.
"SHe smiled and looked over at her sister who had fallen asleep on the bed with her book over her head.

toriable2016

superpsyco77

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 pm
Marcus waked quietly down the halls of the girls dorm building, almost as if he knew where he was going...well sort of. He had only been here once before, and that was to see Miss. Rivera about his sword...but he knew the basics and that was what mattered. He passed various rooms before eventually stopping before the door he had been looking for, 012. The cat had told him to come here, supposidly someone wanted to speak with him....however he had forgotten her name! He wasn't the best with names, by all means he was terriable....but he would remember soon enough eventually. Summoning up his courage he knocked three timjs in a row, the knocks very quiet and slow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 pm
((Soory i got to go))  

toriable2016

The Unaverage Underdog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm
Sheen walked down the hall to room 012. he got to the door and stared at it. He thought to himself ' Its been a long time since I've seen Shino. I wonder how shes been.' he then nocked on the door and opened it slight enough so that he could pop his head through the door. " Hello? Shino? Its Athin. I got a message from Midnight to come here."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:58 pm
Zasz walked over and sat next to nioki...wondering what she would ask him about, there was so much he has been through in his long lifetime that he has many stories he could tell of his time on the battle field, his times in the camps, or when he was a youth before he ever knew he was a hanyou. but he doesnt intend on telling her anything she doesnt ask for...
"so...by all means Nioki...ask away, i will tell you anything you so desire about me" he smiles at her softly, gently, his eyes glowing a vibrant green...  

biblis

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:01 pm
Shino saw Athin walk into the room and almost fell over with joy.She jumped off the the bed ran over to him.She gave a small smile and gave him a big hug."Oh Athin!You have no idea how much Ive missed you!"She let go and just smiled hoping he would be glad to see her too.She looked at the floor a little embarassed."Uh......have you happen to see Cid lately?"She looked towards Nioki and the others and just smiled.She walked over to her bed and sat down,notioning for him to sit by her."Well whats been going on with you?We have so much catching up to do since I havent seen you in forever."

Nioki sat by him thinking for a minute and then gives him a smile."Well anything you feel comfortable telling me.I will also do the same for you if you wish.Things like where you came from,who were your parents,and other stuff like that?"She moved over on the bed and laid her head down on the pillow.She was a bit tired,though she had to make sure she didnt fall asleep on his bed,......after all that just wouldnt be right.She propped her head up trying to keep from falling asleep,and gave him a smile of curiousity.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:22 pm
Athin blushed as Shino huged him. When she sat on the bed he followed and sat down too. he looked ather and said " Sorry to say I havn't seen Cid. The reason Ii've been gone so long is because I was looking for Cid btu ran into Deathcorp." He then lifted up his shirt and Showed the huge scar thet ran across his stomach,. He then pulled the shirt back down and said " Well any way I see you've been doing well for yourself." he said As he looked around the new dorm. " So what have you been up to while I was away?"  

The Unaverage Underdog

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm
Shino just smiled and saw him blush,she laughed a little and went on."Well Im staying with .....um these three.Zasz,Nioki.....,and Mioki.I hope you dont mind,you do know that they were death corps spys right?"She smiled and waved at Nioki who was talking to Zasz."There happy now,theyve decided to keep away from the death corps,for a while anyway.Nioki is I think dating Zasz.Im so proud of her!When she first got here I had to help explain what love was to her.She said they kept them in isolation for so long....As for Mioki she also learned about love but it was a little slow.Now.......she had her heart broken and wont talk to anyone.She needs someone....this guy just ran off on her for another girl.Right in front of her too,it wasnt fair he was flirting with her and everything."Shino looked over at Mioki who was sleeping with a book over her face.

((WOOOOOOOOOOO!MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY!WHOOOOO iM GONNA BE 18!WOOOOOOO!YAY!ITS MY BIRTHDAY GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS MY BIRTHDAY!OH YEAH!! blaugh sweatdrop Eeeekkkkkk embarassed myself.))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff