Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:27 pm
::Identification::

Here you can introduce yourself to the guild and let everyone know how much of a fan you are.

We welcome you!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:32 pm
hello im like residentevil's biggest fan i got every game exept for 4 its not out yet but i shall get it when it comes ^_^  

shergo

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:33 pm
I can't wait for the demo disc. I get mine this week!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:37 pm
WhteUmbrella001
huh where do u live where i live its comin out in winter neutral  

shergo

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:40 pm
shergo
WhteUmbrella001
huh where do u live where i live its comin out in winter neutral

You have to order the demo disc at Play-Asia.com where Famitsu is giving it out in the September 04 magazine.

Here's the link:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-7v-70-bdc.html  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:20 pm
Hi. Y'all can call me Kenny. I've been a fan since RE 2 and I think the RE remake is one the greatest games ever made.  

kenshiro28

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:49 pm
ninja I think everyone knows me.. if not, then you suck (lol, j/k) basically you can call me Cadet and i am a HUGE and I mean HUGE Resident Evil fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:57 am
Cadet Chitaru
ninja I think everyone knows me.. if not, then you suck (lol, j/k) basically you can call me Cadet and i am a HUGE and I mean HUGE Resident Evil fan.

Who doesnt! I visit your resident evil thread everyday. Welcome aboard!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:52 am
WhteUmbrella001
Cadet Chitaru

Who doesnt! I visit your resident evil thread everyday. Welcome aboard!

Mwahahahaha! Yes, everyone who is an RE fan should know me! *poke* glad to be here to ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:47 pm
Hey my names Aaron Ray Lewis i'v been a big RE fan for years and nown Cadet for a while but i hope to bee freinds with all the team members.  

B tamashii

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:38 pm
B tamashii
Hey my names Aaron Ray Lewis but u can call me Chris im just like Chris but in mater of fact iv been called Chris since before re well any ways i get along with the other crew member in alpha and bravo and well iv none cadet forv a while shes my 1st re freind but i hope to be freinds with all the crew members...

Well welcome aboard!

There will only be one crew member in this guild to assist me in keeping the guild clean and up to date. If you like you can sign up. Slots are filling up fast!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:37 pm
Hello. My name is Elizabeth, but on Gaia, I'm Chun-Liz. I didn't get to play Resident Evil until the 3rd one came out and my mom got it for me for christmas. My brother and I loved the game. It actually scared me, which is funny cause I never really get scared of anything. Anyway, after I beat the game, I started playing the other games in the series. They are so cool.  

Chun-Liz

7,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:17 am
Chun-Liz
Hello. My name is Elizabeth, but on Gaia, I'm Chun-Liz. I didn't get to play Resident Evil until the 3rd one came out and my mom got it for me for christmas. My brother and I loved the game. It actually scared me, which is funny cause I never really get scared of anything. Anyway, after I beat the game, I started playing the other games in the series. They are so cool.

Glad to see you made it! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:44 am
Helllllo! I'm an erotic zombie! I'm soooo harrp someone finally made a RE guild. I would have...but Im too poor. Thanks WhteUmbrella! heart  

Erotic_Zombie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:35 pm
Erotic_Zombie
Helllllo! I'm an erotic zombie! I'm soooo harrp someone finally made a RE guild. I would have...but Im too poor. Thanks WhteUmbrella! heart

Welcome...I wanted to for awhile. BYW, I do remember from the other RE threads...Welcome.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff