52%  [ 10 ]
Riku
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

FumbleFingers

Blessed Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:11 pm
Is there an easy way to do it?, because I have tried like over twenty times, and still have not beat him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:13 am
Fumiya
Is there an easy way to do it?, because I have tried like over twenty times, and still have not beat him.

It took me like.... 5-7 times.. HES HARD TO DEFEAT!!!
Well, I don't know if there IS an easy way, but you gotta defeat the water clones in the amount of time and all. Have plenty of potions (Mega, high ect.. Only if you need them)  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:21 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Fumiya

Well, I don't know if there IS an easy way, but you gotta defeat the water clones in the amount of time and all. Have plenty of potions (Mega, high ect.. Only if you need them)
what they said xP....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:34 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Fumiya

i beat him on proud mode on my first try one thing to watch out for is the reaction commands cause there are 2 (not including the one with the water clones) that affect either him or you. here they are:

1. Show Stopper
Affects: Sora

Notes: watch out for this cause itll hurt you

2. Show Stealer
Affects: Demyx

Notes: now this is the one you want cause it hurts Demyx and stuns him for a few seconds use that time to whale on him like crazy

its kinda hard to avoid useing the reaction command cause they pop up pretty quick so just take a risk and use it (but not when Sora's health is low) hope it helps 3nodding  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Takaho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 am
well first off, to defeat the water clones remember that triangle is your friend attack and use a mixture of X and triangle and you'll have those beat, what i did was change into valor attack Demyx with that letitng Donald do his magic. When he makes the other water clones appear use strategy over again. Something like that, took me 3 times  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:20 pm
The Clones were the hardest part for me (just defeating them in time), but Demyx is tricky in himself.
PLAY THE DEFENSE! Never attack him while he's riding his water-pillar (things). Wait until he's walking around unarmed...and watch out for the "falling water" (I didn't even notice this until someone pointed it out to me xD)

OH! Equip "Comet" for Donald.
This helped me a LOT
He practically stops Demyx every time I was attacked.  

Bansu

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:28 pm
Demyx? Hard? No he isn't I whomped him first shot. All you do is Start a Combo on a Water Clone while repeatedly pressing Triangle and Aiming Sora at the other Water Clones. Donald and Goofy will be fine. When Demyx starts fighting Be aggresive but be ready to play Defensive when he starts attacking. NEVER Worry about Donal And Goofy since they'll get up on their own. SHOW Stopper and Show Stealer Stop Demyx but i got hit using both. (But then again I beat him on Expert so it could differ.) just be ready to attack the Water Clones when he completly stopps moving because you'll have less time to kill the clones each as the battle drags on. I suggest Using Wisdom Form ( I BELIEVE you should have it by then.) To hit him from a distance but be ready to switch back to normal when the clones come. As long as you play offense and Defense Accordingly you'll drop him in no time. (King Mickey won't help you in this fight BTW.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:39 am
All you need is precision aiming and dodging skills. You should have cure by now and it comes in handy if you're out of potions. You could always use the hit-and-run tactic or all out offense. He uses cue cards that means he's not all that trouble!  

SeiteN~SeaN

Kioushan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:13 am
I acctually found Valor form pretty useful for fighting Demyx.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:46 pm
I agree that demyx was the trickiest characters to beat OF ALL. I tried 156 times to beat him. (i counted. ^^') I got pissed off when i finally beat all his clones and then he has to kill me. -__-;; yeah..and now i'm even more pissed off because my friend 'accidentally' erased my boss battle data. so what do you need help on? the clones or killing demyx?  

ll I AM OFFLINE ll

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:41 am
I used Wisdom Form, it's funny sniping Demyx from a distance and the fact you can use magic while moving helps too. Reaction Commands I don't bother with, I go for the kill (Not a smart move but I like to anyways mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:18 pm
ha only took me once for the first clone attack but in mid battle it took me by suprise  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:11 am
I was ready for more clones the entire fight (Even though I got him the first shot.) because if he does it once that would be a pointless fight. so as soon as I heard the wierd music he plays to summon clones and I saw that notice bar appear at the top of the screen I went after the clones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:44 pm
I BEAT DMEYX FIRST TRY,NO FORMS AND LEVEL 35

get the best keyblade you can get than wack him with thuder in wisdom
or if you have mater form use it  

Roxas Ultima

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:45 am
I was 30 when I beat him and I completly forgot about my other Keyblades (I think I had Kingdom Key and Hidden Dragon. Man I felt Stupid... sweatdrop )  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff