Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue. No, yellow. Green?
  Red!!!!
View Results

refia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:56 am
What did you guys hink when you saw Tida for the first time?
Do you like it, hate it, or does it just creep you out?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:47 pm
it was ok
the story behind it is very sad

Yoshikazu

Armed Battery

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 pm
I liked the place fine...

I never went because I hated the monsters there however...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:54 pm
It's my fave level. n_n But I hate those damn bug things that block my gate.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:49 am
Tida was my favorite place to go...until I got to Cycle 2...but I still played...till I got to Cycle 3...and then I was too scared to go there again, and decided to settle for Veo Lu...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:54 pm
Are you kidding me!? I FRICKEN LOVE THAT LEVEL!!!! That's where my new RP character lives! I'll try and make an RP about it later or something. LOL! X.x
My cousin hates it, but likes the music. I like everything about that level; that's why it's so easy! <3

To atomic_popsicle: You mean those huge green bugs? Here's a way to beat them. Cast gravity on them and kick their green hineys!!! LOL! But you already knew that, didn't you? ^.^  

RedWorld

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:28 pm
I liked it alright, I didn't like the ghosties.
But I thought the boss was funny looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:01 am
RedWorld
Are you kidding me!? I FRICKEN LOVE THAT LEVEL!!!! That's where my new RP character lives! I'll try and make an RP about it later or something. LOL! X.x
My cousin hates it, but likes the music. I like everything about that level; that's why it's so easy! <3

To atomic_popsicle: You mean those huge green bugs? Here's a way to beat them. Cast gravity on them and kick their green hineys!!! LOL! But you already knew that, didn't you? ^.^

Yeah, I know that. I have for a while. It's just kinda hard if your trying to heal everyone, cast life on two or three people, and cast gravity at the same time. gonk  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:04 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Yeah, I know that. I have for a while. It's just kinda hard if your trying to heal everyone, cast life on two or three people, and cast gravity at the same time. gonk

Oh. That changes everything. Tell your friends to add a phoenix down to their command list because the red kitty said so! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:28 am
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Oh. That changes everything. Tell your friends to add a phoenix down to their command list because the red kitty said so! XD

I actually have a near exclusice team of brothers that play the game with me and they don't know how to listen. That's why you makes sure you can blackmail them into grabbing Pheonix downs as your threatening to run away with the chalice. twisted
Heehee...I love being the second-oldest.  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:29 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

I actually have a near exclusice team of brothers that play the game with me and they don't know how to listen. That's why you makes sure you can blackmail them into grabbing Pheonix downs as your threatening to run away with the chalice. twisted
Heehee...I love being the second-oldest.
Oh. LOL! XD I try my hardest, but sometimes, it's not good enough. O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:16 pm
Othello V
I liked it alright, I didn't like the ghosties.
But I thought the boss was funny looking.

The boss "Armstrong" is my character's "god". She calls it the spirit outside of Tida. LOL!  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:43 pm
Well...uhh...I knew that...it's just that three tend to gang up on me at once, and I'm all alone...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:27 pm
No one can take on my almighty year 20 something Clavat!

Bring it on Armstrong! xD

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:28 am
eclestimon
Well...uhh...I knew that...it's just that three tend to gang up on me at once, and I'm all alone...

My advice to you is that you should get the materials to make a rune blade. Then, go to Tida again and get the magic thingeys to make gravity. Then, as quick as you can, cast gravity on all 3 of the bug thingies. The trick is to get 2 of them to go to the ground at once. Personally, I think the group of Hell Plants in the garden is the hardest part cuz it has all of them shoot you and you're all like, "GOSH DARNIT!!!! STOP IT OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY ACME!!!!!!!!" LOL! XD  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff