Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poetry and Such
New to the guild? Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  Hello there! ^^
View Results

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:24 pm
This is for all of you members to say a little something about yourself, and perhaps your style of writing. Anything you'd like us to know about you is welcome. Come on, don't be shy!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:03 pm
Hello!

My name is Brandi, though I rather go by Isis. My favorite 'hobbies' are music, reading, and writing. I like to write poetry and my own personal fanfics (which only certain people read). I live in a small town in Louisiana, USA. I only have a small group of close friends that I usually associate with, but they're very dear to me. I have brown eyes and naturally red hair, though I really want to dye it black with electric blue streaks. hehe As I said, I love music, rock is preferred, and as you can probably tell from my sig, my favorite band is Green Day. My favorite colors are blue and black, lol.

As for my style of poetry, I haven't quite figured it out myself yet. Most of my previous poems deal with love and heartbreak, due to the real life inspiration.

I love meeting new people, online at least. I've been told I can be quite random at times...okay, most of the time, but I find it amusing and fun... Uhmm, what to put... Guess that's it for now! I hope to get to know all of you more!!

xd  

Isis375
Captain

Ami-Otomeza

11,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:43 pm
Hello you can just call me Ami. ^^ I don't usually write poetry, if I do the poem will most likely be related to a story I'm working on. sweatdrop

And as for something about myself... I like black and blue! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:42 am
hiyas my name is Elizabeth (I hate it) call me Sai or I'll never speak to you and I mean it! My poems are dark and lonely and yea just read my thread for them. My poems are never one specific kind they're all over depending on what I'm doing at the time.  

chaos_incarnite91

Premokid
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:34 pm
My name is Evan, but you can call me:
Premo
Supremo
Super Supremo
Premokid
any of the following.
I am the mascot of this here guild, for tis a glorious guild indeed. I'm not very good at composing poetry, but i greatly appreciate poetry and those who write it.

(First Page...wOOt! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:52 pm
Hello everyone... my name is Joshua... you can call me Dante... I do write lots of poetry.... I just don't share much of it because it's rather hard to find people who truly appreciate it. If anyone is interested, I'm looking for someone to illustrate some of my poems... I'm trying to find people that can draw... if you can draw, or know someone who can, please let me know.  

Dante Deus
Crew

chaos_incarnite91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:54 pm
*glomps Dante in happiness* hey you how ya been? lol Ami and myself could draw them just ask her *whispers into Dante's ear* I should warn you she's the better one *walks off to write some more*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:58 pm
*Stands and jumps on Sai* Is there a specific place to post our poetry? I'd like to put some out there on the table... just to see what some of you think... I'm really excited about finding people who write!  

Dante Deus
Crew

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm
Yes, you can make a thread for your own poetry. When we get a subforum, it can be for offtopic/random threads. We'd love to have a look at your poetry, and welcome Dante.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm
*giggles* everyone writes it's just not always poetry...ummm you'd have to talk to Isis to start a thread, but you can post it on either one it's not just for us *glomps Isis* yea your not mad at me for inviting him without permission! *waves to everyone* I'm not scary-i'm just strange so don't be afraid to post your poems in my home as long as it's within the rules  

chaos_incarnite91

Dante Deus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:03 pm
Thank you... I'll start a thread now actually... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:12 pm
Greetings. My name is Chris, and I may be called Kharne or Chris. Most of my time is invested in school, however, I do take a good amount of time to reading. What few works I do are very short, and I would be quite surprised that someone got any emotion from it. Anything posted here is born from my sub-conscious, and was not actively thought of.
My favorite work ever written is The Divine Comedy.  

Kharne Bloodhowler
Vice Captain

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

chaos_incarnite91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:47 am
*glomps kharne in greeting* hey you yea I know a little late but welsome!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:51 pm
yo im sevoharthe, just call me Sevy for short razz  

Genetic Reconstruction

Poetry and Such

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out