Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Poetry and Such
GUILD RULES |PLEASE READ| Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read and understand what's written below?
  Aye, Captain.
  Read it, but don't understand it.
  Nope, I didn't read it.
  I don't care.
  Poll whore. ((GOLD))
View Results

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Welcome to the Serenity Rose Poetry Guild!

We don't ask much of you. Just that you follow a few simple rules:

1. Follow the TOS.
2. No flaming.
3. No stereotyping or judging.
4. Keep it PG-13
5. NO cybering.
6. HAVE FUN!!

Seven and Eight are more expectations than rules, though we reserve the right to put certain consequences in effect if they become an issue.
7. Please refrain from using chatspeak or L337 chat. We know you are all capable of making full words, so please do.
8. We encourage activeness. I'd like EVERYONE to join in the forums at least some. If one or several members make NO posts or contribution to the guild in way of poetry or conversation, we can and will kick you out. This isn't a guild for the sake of having a guild. It's a poetry guild.

We reserve the right to add more rules. Anyone breaking these rules may be subject to a warning (first offenses) and/or a trip to see our Guild Assassin (multiple/consistent offenses). We will not tolerate it, and unless it is a very minor offense, you WILL be kicked out.

I did ask for everyone joining the guild to submit an original poem. This is only for Kharne Bloodhowler and I to see that you are indeed interested in poetry and writing it, we will not criticize it or post them anywhere in the guild, unless of course, we are asked to do so.

ALL poetry is welcome, no matter the topic. We encourage all members to submit their works to be read and perhaps (constructively) criticized, if it is desired by the writer of course.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:48 pm
Our crew are as follows:

Captain: Isis375

Vice Captain and Resident God: Kharne Bloodhowler

Guild Assassin: Chaos_incarnite91

Guild Mascot: Premokid

Other crew members: NimrodWayCool, Ami-Otomeza, Dante Deus

They are also moderators. If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, or the such, please contact one of us. If it's a widely asked question, I will make a FAQ section for the frequently asked questions. If you'd like a position, PM myself or KharneBH and we'll address the request. If any crew member would like a special position (see Guild Assassin and Mascot), please ask. I'd be happy to provide you with one.

Please be advised that at this time, many of the crew are not active for various reasons. If you have a problem, or need to contact someone, your best bet is to contact myself or KharneBH. We'll address you as soon as we are able. Thank you.  

Isis375
Captain

chaos_incarnite91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:49 am
Yea so don't mess with the ninja for your death shall be quick and painful!....yea right  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:09 am
*mock salutes Isis* yes ma'am! cool  

chaos_incarnite91

Kharne Bloodhowler
Vice Captain

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:42 am
Aye aye Captain Isis!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:47 pm
and yet Lady Isis refuses to acknowledge our salute...how rude  

chaos_incarnite91

Isis375
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Ahh, shut up, Sai. Is that rude enough for you? lol just kidding. Just because you love to comment on anything and everything doesn't mean I find it necessary. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:53 pm
I do...now really I thought that this was urgent don't post on here unless it is I'm working!  

chaos_incarnite91

Xfreak-of-artX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:56 am
I read your rules clearly and follow them Captain Isis *does a japanese style bow*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:22 pm
I obey with pride, Captain.  

maidentears

RynCrow09

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:26 pm
you know my answer Lady Isis. *curtsies English-Gentry style*  
Poetry and Such

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers