Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
+:: Tell Me What U Dreamed About Last Night... ::+ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love dreaming?
  Yes.
  No.
  Only if it's a sweet dream.
  - Do Not Disturn - *Dreamz*
View Results

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:25 pm
I dunno you, but I love dreaming. It's like having an adventure without really having the control of yourself. So here's a thread to talk about your weirdest dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 pm
I rarely remember my dreams...I always remember nightmares though, xd  

Leillie

1,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:33 pm
Yes, I also rarely remember my dreams. I can only really remember a dream if it was a really happy or really scary one, or if didn't sleep very well that night. Most of the time I sleep like a rock so I don't remember them. =/

The last dream I had was this really nice one where I was being kissed by a cute chinese girl. whee heart So sweet...

Um, my favourite ever dream would be one where myself and Eric Tsang (曾志偉) from the Superior Trio Show (天下無敵獎門人) on TVB were escaping from the Men in Black, on futuristic hover chairs. The MIB were in their black cars shooting at us and we were flying really fast down this road that was on the side of a cliff. Utter madness. xd
Yeh I know it sounds crazy, but it was the most action packed and exciting dream ever. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:27 pm
Tokioka
Yes, I also rarely remember my dreams. I can only really remember a dream if it was a really happy or really scary one, or if didn't sleep very well that night. Most of the time I sleep like a rock so I don't remember them. =/

The last dream I had was this really nice one where I was being kissed by a cute chinese girl. whee heart So sweet...

Um, my favourite ever dream would be one where myself and Eric Tsang (曾志偉) from the Superior Trio Show (天下無敵獎門人) on TVB were escaping from the Men in Black, on futuristic hover chairs. The MIB were in their black cars shooting at us and we were flying really fast down this road that was on the side of a cliff. Utter madness. xd
Yeh I know it sounds crazy, but it was the most action packed and exciting dream ever. 4laugh

Hahaha! Crazy dream!  

sasa_powa_4eva

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:03 pm
Soba ni ite aisuru hito
Toki o koete katachi o kaete

Bad nightmares. It's all about the Dawson Collage shooting in Montreal. God, I hate that dream. gonk

Futari mada minu mirai ga koko ni
Nee konnanimo nokotteru kara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:24 pm
The worst nightmares I have are about zombies or dead bodies and monsters/ghosts. I think I've watched too many scary movies... crying  

Tokioka

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:40 pm
Yuffie__Kisaragi
Soba ni ite aisuru hito

Bad nightmares. It's all about the Dawson Collage shooting in Montreal. God, I hate that dream. gonk

You're a Dawson student?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:27 am
sasa_powa_4eva
Yuffie__Kisaragi
Soba ni ite aisuru hito

You're a Dawson student?

Soba ni ite aisuru hito

Nope. It just my bad nightmares. gonk

Chibi Akane

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:23 am
Yuffie__Kisaragi
sasa_powa_4eva
Yuffie__Kisaragi
Soba ni ite aisuru hito

You're a Dawson student?

Soba ni ite aisuru hito

Oh... it means you watch too much news these days... so do I.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:29 am
I dreamed about waiting for the bus yesterday night. Then, I met an old friend. Suddenly, an Indian girl, who is dressed the same way as my friend do! That girl keeps talking non-stop to my friend. My friend told me that she's in love with him but he doesn't feel the same, that's why she acts so weird.
Yeah, such a weird dream cuz I havent seen that guy friend since long time ago and I never saw that Indian girl in real life!

sasa_powa_4eva

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:01 am
sasa_powa_4eva
Yuffie__Kisaragi
sasa_powa_4eva
Yuffie__Kisaragi
Soba ni ite aisuru hito

You're a Dawson student?

Soba ni ite aisuru hito

Oh... it means you watch too much news these days... so do I.

Soba ni ite aisuru hito

yup

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:19 am
sasa_powa_4eva
I dreamed about waiting for the bus yesterday night. Then, I met an old friend. Suddenly, an Indian girl, who is dressed the same way as my friend do! That girl keeps talking non-stop to my friend. My friend told me that she's in love with him but he doesn't feel the same, that's why she acts so weird.
Yeah, such a weird dream cuz I havent seen that guy friend since long time ago and I never saw that Indian girl in real life!
Maybe it means you like indian guys? razz  

Tokioka

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:32 pm
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Hahaha! Nanh... that guy friend is actually a chinese and that's an Indian girl, not a guy. So there's no link between me with an Indian guy! I'm more into Chinese or Arabic guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:53 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Tokioka
sasa_powa_4eva

Hahaha! Nanh... that guy friend is actually a chinese and that's an Indian girl, not a guy. So there's no link between me with an Indian guy! I'm more into Chinese or Arabic guy.
Too true. I have to admit that I'm attracted to chinese girls far more than indian/middle eastern girls. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Xiao_Jun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 am
hm i dreamed i got pregnant , all bcoz i had watched a show of a girl who got pregnant before go to sleep and i was scared neutral wahmbulance  
Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff