Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Little Known Senshi Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:47 pm
If this has already been talked about, please lock this. I didn't see one (I looked through).

Not everyone known about the little known characters of Sailor Moon.

Sailor Titanium Kerokko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sailor Titanium Kerokko is from the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars drama play, and that was her only appearance. "Chitan", in her title, refers to a Japanese term for the metal Titanium. "KeroKero" is the Japanese onomonopea of a frog sound, and "Kero" is a frog, but Kerokko adds a cute child-like spin to the word, much the way "Nyao" is a cat sound as in Tin "Nyanko". So if Sailor Tin "Nyanko" is Sailor Tin "Kitty" by the English manner of a child-like way to say kitten, then Sailor Chitan "Kerokko" could be Sailor Titanium "Froggy" , by a cute childish-like way to say frog ^^;. I think Kerokko at least maintains some dignity, and thanks you Gabi for pointing out my previous mistake with the name "Stone Croco", a name I found in Iron Will: A Mousey Shrine. To those who still have that name on your pages, I advise you to change it.

Kerokko was played by Harukno Yamaguchi throughout the Summer'96 version and Winter'97 version.

Her actress does a good job of conveying a strong, mighty character in Kerokko. Her voice and expression are very no-nonsense and authoritative, and though she tends just to blend in with the rest of the Sailor Animates, it seems she could boss them around like Pewter Fox could at times.

Sailor Pewter Fox

Sailor Pewter Fox is from the Drama plays only, specifically Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, the first play. After that, her character kinda disappeared^^*.

Being that there's no Lead Crow in the Drama, of all the Animates in the play, Pewter Fox is the leader of the pack, not only bossing the other animates around but getting quite a few solo singing roles. The part of Pewter Fox was played by Kurei (?) for the summer of 1996 only, and later the part was filled by actress Junko Iemura for the winter of 1997.

It does make sense that she runs the Animates in the play, for the Fox is quite a signifigant animal in Japanese myth. Kitsune, or foxes, could be found to be very powerful and tricky demons. They have many tails, usually indicating the age(and power level) of the demon, and they could take the shape of just about anything, but usually appeared as pretty women, who seduced men and killed them.

Sailor Chi Sailor Theta Sailor Phi

I don't know what the costume designers were thinking^^*.

Sailor Chi, Sailor Phi, and Sailor Theta are three of Galaxia's minions that seldom worked with Galaxia herself, From what few clips I've seen. Sailor Theta seems to lead the three, but now they answer more to the other head villian, MCFly, and indeed these actresses doubled in roles playing his servants Shadow Mantis, Shadow Bee, and Shadow Bug. The main difference between their Shadow and Sailor selves is that the Sadow selves have larger wigs^^.There is a lot of costume switching with these three(as there is with most of the actors); what you see above is just one costume version I chose to draw, ut its not the only outfit they have...

These three appeared in the all four of the Sailor Stars dramas,even after all the Animates were gone. In Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, in the Summer 1996 version, they were played by Kaori Ishikawa(Shadow Mantis), Ado Endo(Shadow Bee) andYuko Matsumoto(Shadow Bug). The insect idea didn't really catch on, I guess, so in the second 1997 Winter version they were made into these evil senshi: Ado Endo(Sailor Theta), Sachiko Akimoto(Sailor Chi), and Reiko Akimoto(Sailor Phi). In Eien Densetsu, Ado Endo still remained as Sailor Theta, but two new actresses appeared, Mari Yasuda (Sailor Chi) and Mika Komura (Sailor Phi), and it remained the same actresses for The Final First Stage as well, but in Shin Densetsu Kourin(Beginning of a New Legend) a new actress took on the role of Sailor Theta, Azusa Katagiri.

Sailor Butress

Presenting Chaos with...a fan^^*.

Sailor Butress (pronounced Ba-To-Ress) is from the Drama plays only. She follows Sailor Galaxia around like a shadow, conspiring with her, but she's not Chaos- that's a totally different character. Butress only appeared in the first play, the Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. She was played by actress Shiroi Seki.

But why Butress^^*? Funny name, but my guess is that it's a small pun. A butress is a type of architectural support on buildings, mostly seen on cathedrals, that act as supports for the roof and walls on the outside. Sailor Butress is a "supporting" actress;keeping behind the scenes, she helped Sailor Galaxia along.

Sailor Chaos

Sailor Chaos, Senshi of Destruction. In the Anime, this title was treated as though Chaos and Galaxia were one in the same, but they are actually separate beings.

In the Manga, Chaos, on her own, looked a lot like the Wiseman. Sailor Chaos was the last starseed to be born of the Galaxy Cauldron. Instead of a planet being born of its starseed, a sun was born, so Sailor Chaos can also be considered Sailor Sun. Realizing she was destined for better things, that she could change this trashy galaxy if she had the power four great starseeds to become the Ultimate Senshi, Chaos ran wild, and split into four powerful entities of evil: Queen Metallica, Nemesis, Pharaoh 90, and Neherina/Zirconia, that caused the Sailor Soldiers to fight among themselves, causing the Sailor Wars. Sailor Galaxia accepted the spirit of Chaos within her own body in an attempt to gain power, but instead Chaos possessed Galaxia, so when you see the armored version of Galaxia, you are seeing more of Chaos than the true Galaxia. In the anime, Galaxia set her own Starseed free before it was contaminated, and that free floating seed became ChibiChibi.

In the end, Sailor Moon freed Sailor Galaxia of the Chaos spirit,(which killed Galaxia;freeing her, nonetheless), By sacraficing herself to the Galaxy Cauldron Sailor Moon was able to summon all the power of the Sailor Crystals to banish Chaos. Chaos was returned to its rightful spot - inside the hearts of everyone.

Sailor Chanel & Sailor Gucci

These two are not really official Sailor Senshi, but they have the hearts of true soldiers!

Sailor Chanel and Sailor Gucci are Naruru and Ruruna, from the manga vol 17 Chibi Usa's Picture Diaries, two of Chibi Usa's friends that she went shopping with. Naruru, with the orange hair, is Naru-chan's (aka=Molly's) little sister, who always collects things with the Gucci brandname,and is a "Guccier", as Chibi Usa put it. Rururna, with the pink hair, collects Chanel items, and proudly calls herself a "Chanelier." Hotaru, who came with them all on that particular shopping trip, bluntly refers to them both as as "bimbos" ^_^. Both girls had just come back from the beach when this story began, so they had a quite a tan.

Their little shopping trip led them to a pawn shop, with a kindly, pudgy pawnshop owner. He had not been able to pay the rent for a while, and so, while the girls where there, some mean men came to foreclose on him. They threatened the poor man, and had brought a bulldozer to knock down his shed outback.

Inorder to protect the pawnshop owner from the bullies, Naruru and Ruruna used items from the shop to become :: drum roll please:: Sailor Chanel and Sailor Gucci! They used a Super White Kick attack to get rid of the mean men.

Meanwhile, more of those men had brought the bulldozer to knock down the shed behind the pawnshop. Little did they know that the old shed had a curse, and when they tried to knock it down an evil spirit emerged, attacking them and the other people. Chibi Usa had ran off to get Sailor Moon's help, so Sailor Gucci and Chanel were left to stall the evil spirit. They were almost killed, but at the last moment they were saved by Tubby Kamen (guess who? the pawnshop owner ^o^)!! Sailor Moon and Chibi Moon arrived and destroyed the spirit, and all returned to normal.

No one messed with the pawnshop after that. Naruru and Ruruna could shop there in peace.

Moon Fairy Diana

Meet one of the littlest of Little Knowns ^^;. Nearly the size of the Guardian Cosmos, the Moon Fairy Diana never appeared in the anime, manga, or drama. She can only be found in the Materials Collection, Art Book 6, of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. The caption reads that she is "playful, talkative, impertinent, and cute female fairy. Fragile like a teardrop. She doesn't get along with Luna." The side notes also say " her bottom always flutters", refering to her wings and the hem of her lemony lacy dress.

Technically, this cute little fairy is a character that never was. The side notes besides her picture read that she was supposed to help the Sailor Senshi in the first series (Negaverse). Her job was to guide the senshi through the ruins of the moon Kingdom, but as we all know, that never happened. Where the Moon Fairy would have been (Vol 3, act 10), we find the tiny fairy version of Queen Serenity took her place as guide and greeter through the Moon ruins. It was the Queen Serenity fairy that also appeared in the anime as well, so in the end, the Diana fairy was simply a discarded idea, and the lunarian name Diana was instead given to Luna and Artemis's daughter =^.^=.

Feel free to add your own comments about these characters!

Info from http://animemanga.net/tomb/easy.htm  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 pm
I've never heard of any of them. sweatdrop Thanks for the information though.  

Ryuondo

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:36 pm
Ryuondo
I've never heard of any of them. sweatdrop Thanks for the information though.

Your welcome! I still need to add the images though...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:09 pm
the characters that were added in the dramas came in after the anime and the manga had finished. as for sailor chaos, she was seen for a very small amount of time in the anime... as for sailor chanel and sailor gucci, i have yet to see the special... i have seen the moon fairy but i didn't know who she was. SHE"S SOOOO CUTE!!!  

Pnytenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:19 pm
pnytenshi
the characters that were added in the dramas came in after the anime and the manga had finished. as for sailor chaos, she was seen for a very small amount of time in the anime... as for sailor chanel and sailor gucci, i have yet to see the special... i have seen the moon fairy but i didn't know who she was. SHE"S SOOOO CUTE!!!

I just wanted them to be known. And Sailor Chanel and Sailor Gucci are only in the manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:17 pm
I've seen Sailor Chanel/Sailor Gucci and Moon Fairy Diana on a Sailor Moon site, but not the others. Thanks for the info. xD  

Magical-Medli

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:00 pm
DebraStar
I've seen Sailor Chanel/Sailor Gucci and Moon Fairy Diana on a Sailor Moon site, but not the others. Thanks for the info. xD

Your welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:38 am
What, no art of Sailor Mermaid, Sailor Coronis, Sailor Chuu or Sailor Mau?

crying No love for the sacrificed senshi!  

Syndrama

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:53 am
Seeing some of the 'non seen' senshi after all these years is fun, i wish Naoko would just release another artbook with everything a little redone or touched up... hmm... i can dream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:28 am
Since we don't know what they look like Alechsa, I cannot post them... gomen ne!  

Darkness Cake

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:41 am
I have seen the galixia one but the others.....nope not at all. sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:24 pm
Kawaki
Seeing some of the 'non seen' senshi after all these years is fun, i wish Naoko would just release another artbook with everything a little redone or touched up... hmm... i can dream
Yeah, those are pretty good fanarts of them up there, but I wonder what Naoko herself would've come up with.

I also wonder how much input Naoko had in those dramas...and the musicals. I've always been curious about those. XD  

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:27 pm
Roselite Blade
Since we don't know what they look like Alechsa, I cannot post them... gomen ne!
I remember someone was posted. Mau maybe....? I can't remember, and I'm a bit too stuck in here to go upstairs and drag out my mangas. If anything, though, it was just a single panel or maybe even just a silhouette.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:37 pm
Kaidan
Roselite Blade
I remember someone was posted. Mau maybe....? I can't remember, and I'm a bit too stuck in here to go upstairs and drag out my mangas. If anything, though, it was just a single panel or maybe even just a silhouette.

I think it was a silhouette, but I don't remember off the top of my head.  

Darkness Cake

sailormoonfreek102

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:00 am
You forgot one of the most mis under stood Scouts- Galaxia

HEre is her story and pic.

Here's a story of Sailor Galaxia written by Tom Cheng. Not only is the writing lovely and moving, its also 100% correct on the facts about who Sailor Galaxia truly is, the greatest senshi ever....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of Galaxia
(Warning: contains Sailor Stars spoilers)
There are legends. Sailor Pluto. Sailor Neptune. Sailor Uranus. Sailor Saturn...

Legends that sing of the greatest warriors the earth has ever seen. Sailor Venus. Sailor Mercury. Sailor Jupiter. Sailor Mars...

Legends of a time of peace and eternal life. Small Lady. King Endymion. Neo-Queen Serenity...

However, even among legends there are legends. Even among warriors of unmatched power on earth, the mighty Sailor Senshi, there is One. One being whose god-like power allows us the life we hold so dear today, whose defiant arrogance was our salvation, and yet may be to our undoing.

This being, whose power bears her namesake, is the Golden Queen, Sailor Galaxia.

Sailor Galaxia, nearly ageless, has lived since before the Sailor Wars. These conflicts fought across the galaxy, were initiated by Chaos, whose nature was to consume the entire galaxy and all of its inhabitants. Sailor Senshi from all reaches of known space held back Chaos as it ravished the galaxy, and it was a battle of unmatched power...and unmatched casualties. Sailor Senshi from many planets, reknown as heroes in their own worlds, fell victim to Chaos and its minions, leaving their homeworlds to fall to Chaos as well. Chaos was unlike any enemy the Sailor Senshi had ever encountered, and had to be stopped, or the whole galaxy would be lost.

One Sailor Senshi stood against Chaos with unmatched vigor and courage. Sailor Galaxia, her long golden hair fluttering in the wind, her massive sword by her side, was a picture of strength and nobility. She knew that she alone had the power to defeat Chaos, and thus to forever guarantee the safety of the galaxy. She was THE champion of love and justice, Sailor Senshi Galaxia, guardian of the galaxy.

Driving her sword deep into the heart of Chaos, she felt the waves of power wash over her body, power which would have shattered any weaker being. Chaos seethed and battled with Galaxia, but her power and goodness were able to contain it. She placed Chaos in the one place where she knew no one would be able to free it, within her body. Knowing there was not a single individual in the galaxy more powerful than she, Galaxia knew this was the only choice...for the future of the galaxy.

Chaos vanished from the galaxy that day, and the war ended, with many completely ignorant of how Chaos had disappeared. As planets rebuilt, the greatest battle raged on within Galaxia with each heartbeat, as Chaos tore at her soul. She had forsaken everything for the galaxy, a sacrifice that every Sailor Senshi would make, but only one that she could perform. Alone, she felt Chaos' rage in her heart, and as she felt her soul begin to succumb to the reign of Chaos, she knew she would be defeated unless her soul could be free of the curse. However, Galaxia could not release Chaos from her body, or the galaxy would perish, so she released her star seed, the very essence of her soul, into space, where it would be untainted by Chaos and remain true to her beauty, innocence, and ideas.

Galaxia was no longer able to stave off Chaos' assault, and soon became the galaxy's greatest enemy, where once she was its savior. Donning a suit of golden armor, her body was bound to Chaos by golden bracelets. As the most powerful being in the galaxy, she realized that the entire galaxy could be hers.

She found that with a single blast, she could take a star seed from anyone, and make it hers. With such a source of power, she could rule the galaxy and eliminate any opposition. Each person has a star seed, but only the star seeds that shine forever belong to the Senshi. One by one, she took star seeds from Sailor Senshi across the galaxy. Tales of lost ancient civilizations recount stories of a golden goddess whose coming was heralded by a storm of black lightning, followed by the destruction of the world.

The few that could stand to oppose the omnipotent Galaxia soon fell before her, and some became her servants with an offer they could not refuse: Die, or don my golden bracelets and become more powerful than you ever dreamed. Many Sailor Senshi served Galaxia in collecting star seeds, and were rewarded with death upon failure.

The blast that came from her bracelets became like a song to her, as it came with the knowledge that she had collected another star seed. The projectile sang its requiem of death as it helixed through the air, nearly unstoppable in its path. She had nearly collected the entire galaxy's star seeds until she came to Earth. After collecting the star seeds from this planet, her conquest would be complete....

...within weeks, she had located the star seeds, with little help from her incompetent Sailor Animamates. Then, on a day of a Three Lights concert, she unleashed a deluge of black lightning onto the Earth, calling the Sailor Senshi of the Sol system to battle. These senshi were among the finest in the galaxy, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Healer, Sailor Star Maker, and Eternal Sailor Moon, but none of them could withstand Galaxia's fury for long.

The first star seed to be claimed by Galaxia was the star seed of Earth, held in Tuxedo Mask's soul. As his spirit ascended, he warned Galaxia that the Sailor Senshi would stop her. Gazing into the moon, he softly spoke his last word as he departed..."Usako..."

The glimmer of the inner planets faded first, as Galaxia showered the inner senshi with her blasts. In rhythm, the blasts shredded each soul, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, and Mars. Galaxia, content with adding four of the strongest star seeds to her vast collection, knew that the galaxy would soon be hers, if these four were among the last hope for the Sol system.

The mighty outer senshi, guardians of the solar system, fell to Galaxia's unbeatable power as well. As she gained more power from star seeds, Chaos completely dominated Galaxia's body, shattering her bracelets and turning her armor black, and transforming her appearance to a perversion of her former beauty. With her trademark sword, an ancient artifact from her days as a Sailor Senshi, she attacked Eternal Sailor Moon, whose reluctance to fight angered her even more. Eternal Sailor Moon, the purest of all hearts, was able to see through Chaos' control of Galaxia and found within her the goodness that was long forgotten and succumbed to Chaos. Reaching out to Galaxia, Eternal Sailor Moon liberated the former champion of love and justice, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Galaxia, from the chains of Chaos that bound her for centuries. Together, Sailor Moon and Sailor Galaxia defeated Chaos, finding strength in their unity, a power far greater than even Galaxia's.

Sailor Galaxia is still alive today, taking home all the star seeds she had stolen under the influence of Chaos, including her own, the "light of hope." Alone, Galaxia imprisoned Chaos and made the galaxy habitable for us. Alone, she knew she could rule the galaxy, and alone, she nearly defeated the Sol system's champions, the planetary senshi. But alone, she succumbed to Chaos, too proud to admit that even she, the most powerful being in the galaxy, was not strong enough to contain it herself. Only with Sailor Moon's love and unity was she finally able to release Chaos, dispersing it across the galaxy to where it belonged...in the hearts of everyone.

This is the tale of the greatest warrior to ever live, the Legendary Senshi, Sailor Galaxia!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This absolutely beautiful tale was found here,at Golden Queen Galaxia. Come visit sometime, it's a great shrine to Sailor Galaxia, though it mostly contains pics of her evil Chaos-possessed self most seen in the anime, there is her good side to her too.

This tale is flattering for the Anime plot of Sailor Moon, but it isn't quite true of the Manga. In the Manga, Sailor Galaxia started out good, but gradually, wondering from planet to planet, she began to dwell on the pessimistic side of life. There was this scene of her in a bar, muttering " These people are trash. All these planets are trash; I deserve better." When she wandered out of the bar she encountered the shrouded Sailor Chaos spirit, which offered her power, to make her own, untrashy galaxy, and the ability to be the Ultimate Senshi. This, in fact, was Sailor Chaos's desire, but she required the four most powerful starseeds to do it, those starseeds being her own Chaos seed (entropy), Sailor Galaxia ("The light hope"), Sailor Kinmoku(stars and souls), and Sailor Moon(love). Galaxia agreed to the offer, not knowing that chaos would gradually posess her in the bargain. Chaos did get Galaxia's starseed in this manner;it did not fly off in the form of ChibiChibi here ( thats only in the anime), because ChibiChibi is the alternate form of Sailor Cosmos in the manga.

Sailor Galaxia as her sailor self looks like the armored Spartan warrior seen in the anime. She had two attacks in the Manga, the Galatica Super String and the Galactica Inflation, which she used viciously on Sailor Moon. All the star seeds she collected she stored in her Great Sapphire Crystal at Shadow Galactica.

Near the end, Chaos turned on Galaxia and Sailor Moon ended up protecting her! Sailor Moon explained to Galaxia why she helped an enemy, despite all she had done, and slowly, her words got through. Saior Galaxia realized the wrong she had done, and that realization alone destroyed her own Chaos bracelets, and she died.

Also you forgot Couldren Guardian lol

Here is a character that's seldom acknowledged, if acknowledged at all.

The Cauldron Guardian appeared to Sailor Moon after the destruction of Chaos in the manga vol 18. Usagi and the others (yes, all the "killed" senshi are here and free!) were still at Zero Star Sagitarrious, still inside the Galaxy Cauldron. About as big as the fairy version of Queen Serernity, the Guardian sprite called herself the Guardian Cosmos, protector and holy spirit of the Cosmos Seed, and said she too had once had a starseed as brilliant as Sailor Moon's. She thanked Sailor Moon for freeing her and all the other seeds, and offered to let Usagi and the other free as their true star forms, beings of light. Usagi politely refused, wanting to stay with her friends, in her own body- "However hard it may be, we want to live these lives!"- and with a startling blast the Guardian sent them all back to Earth safely. Before she was fully gone though, Usagi noticed something about the Cauldron's blast- "The Guardian...is Chaos?!" she cried. If that's so, then all the villains the senshi have faced, from Queen Beryl to Galaxia, were caused merely by the corruption of this one little Guardian sprite!

Usagi awoke in bed with Mamoru, the day before their wedding. Chaos, Galaxia, the Guardian, all faded away into memories on this most important day

and Sailor Cosmos My Second Fav Sailor Moon CHarecter.

Sailor Cosmos is the true form of ChibiChibi. She appeared briefly in the anime, but all you saw was her sillohette, handing Usagi a sword with which to defeat the evil Sailor Chaos.That is the only scene of Cosmos in the Anime.
In the Manga, she had a greater part than this. In the future, when Galaxia had practially taken over the entire universe, she lastly came to the Sol system, the system of Earth, to conquer. But instead of fighting, during the entire Sailor War Sailor Cosmos cowardly allowed Galaxia's reputation to intimidate her. Sailor Galaxia killed all the senshi and got all their starseeds, except for Cosmos, who found she could do nothing but continue to flee, for Shadow Galactica was too strong by then, for if she turned to fight she would surely die.

Sailor Cosmos came up with a plan though: She could go back in time, and guide Sailor Moon on the proper path to defeat Galaxia. As Chibi Chibi, she cheered Usagi up when she was depressed,Galaxia having killed all her guardians, the Inner Senshi.As Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon, she protected her and prevented Eternal Sailor Moon from stupid acts, like, say, charging headlong into the arms of Evil Tuxedo Kamen(he,the inner and outersenshi, where all turned to evil by Galaxia's bracelets~Vol 1 cool . As ChibiChibi Moon, she guided Eternal Sailor Moon to the Galaxy cauldron, where Sailor Moon used to power of her Silver Crystal to summon all the stolen crystals out of the cauldron, and attack Chaos. After that, they left to their respective systems to be planets and senshi again, but Sailor Moon's crystal remained, and went into the cauldron.

The Sailor Quartet,aka Asteroid Senshi, had been previously knocked out by the Evil Senshi attacks of Mercury and Mars. When Eternal Sailor Moon summoned the Sailor Crystals, she summoned the Quartet's too, awaking them from their stupor. They rushed to the Cauldron in time to see Eternal Sailor Moon vanish in a flurry of lights and feathers.Needless to say, they were horrified till Sailor Cosmos appeared to reassure them of Sailor Moon's rebirth, as well as the rebirth, as all the senshi. Sailor Ceres saw Cosmos for the first time, with her heart shaped odango, and cried "Chibi Chibi?!" in surprised recognition. After Cosmos introduced herself, Ceres asked" Are you the future? Sailor Moon's Ultimate form?"

"I am only a coward," answered Cosmos, turning her head, ashamed"I abandoned everything, and ran away from where I should have been. Eternally, I am no match for the final courage and strength of Eternal Sailor Moon."

The word 'Final' only served to worry the Asteroid Senshi more, and Cosmos reassured them again,"Do not worry," she said. "Your princess, the same as the other soldiers, was reborn by that Lambda Power. Someday, in that flow of lights, she will arrive safely back in the 30th century. This is the Galaxy Cauldron. Where the galaxy's stars are born, and where they finally return. To engage the source of all the enemies who inhabited here, Chaos, Eternal Sailor Moon melted along with Chaos into the Cauldron's sea of origin. Not the power of Eternal Sailor Moon, but the Cauldron, and the galaxy, were able to return everyone. But in the end, they could not completely eliminate Chaos."

"From an overwhelming future, where I lost the war to Sailor Chaos, I gave up everything and ran away. Repeated massacres, a long, painful war... The enemy that appeared, the strong, enormous Sailor Chaos... With the way of fighting we had used, we didn't stand a chance. Even if we defeated it, even if we returned the peace of before, the damage taken, the price we paid, would be too much. Too far-reaching. We couldn't do it. I don't know anymore, why there are wars. What is right. What should I do? When I'm lost, when I'm hurt, I remember. The war here. Back then at the Cauldron. If I had eliminated it, would the pain, would the war have ended? After regretting it so many times, I came here. To make it right this time." [[There's a flashback of ChibiChibi, floating down on her umbrella]] "The me of here(ChibiChibi), too, was all alone. Always suffering. So I was always by her side, to support her. I was going to make her choose the right path this time.... But I knew. The chosen path was not a mistake. Nobody can destroy the place where stars are born(the Galaxy Cauldron). Because of this place, we can continue living. Time and time again, we can start over. I won't run away anymore. I'll go ahead to the future. Because I was blessed with great power by Eternal Sailor Moon. All the courage and strength to stand alone, the courage and strength to accept everything! I had forgotten it. The matchless strength!"

Sailor Cosmos sent the Sailor Quartet back to the future, to guard Chibi Usa in the 30th century. Standing there as they faded away, she had a small smile on her lips, for she knew that this time the future would turn out right.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff