Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sam always gets chocked!
  Yes he does
  No he doesn't
  Well maybe just a little...
  He gets choked so much I'm surprised his head is still attached!
View Results

Aaila le stick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:42 am
have you noticed how sam gets choked in almost every episode? Well i have! Just wondering if you guys have seen it too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:17 pm
Yah I noticed it a few times but its not all the tyme.. well sumtymez...*sighs* My poor Jared crying  

achoo123

Maryastar

Versatile Grabber

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:39 pm
i've seen that 2 poor sam...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:21 pm
It’s because when Sam's hurt, it provokes Dean's innate protective sexiness... he's hot when he's worried.  

queeN kaskade
Captain

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100

Lainy122

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:39 am
Hmm. It could just be because Sam's life has been in danger that many times, the events are starting to repeat themselves. I mean, seriously. For a smart boy, he sure gets himself in a lot of trouble. Dean spends half his time bailing his brother out of people intent on killing him *g*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:15 pm
Maybe Jared's just got really bad asthma. *shrugs*  

Power thru Control
Crew

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:15 pm
arsilverangel
It’s because when Sam's hurt, it provokes Dean's innate protective sexiness... he's hot when he's worried.

Totally! Hurt Sam so Dean can get all protective over his little brother! rofl
*runs after Sam with a peice of Rope*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:37 pm
Ya I have noticed too that he gets choaked a lot. I agree that it might have something to do with Dean being protective but you would think they would think of better was to do it. LOL Maybe it is just that Sam's neck is so sexy people can't keep their hands off it LOL  

Ang The Hobbit

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fpvs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:47 pm
Tiger Girl Cutie
Ya I have noticed too that he gets choaked a lot. I agree that it might have something to do with Dean being protective but you would think they would think of better was to do it. LOL Maybe it is just that Sam's neck is so sexy people can't keep their hands off it LOL

Ooo! That makes so much sense... Think of the Woman in White from the first episode! When she was stradling him in the car... *hehe*
lol. And maybe she has a thing for adam's apples! I don't know why... But I was watching their necks in an ep the other night and Sam's sticks out SO much compared to Dean's.... razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:39 pm
Yeah. Poor guy. crying

Professor Ben Bruckner
Crew

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:46 pm
Lol. We all know why he gets choked. It's cause he's way to easy to beat up. That's why everyone just loves to just strangle him like a doll. Cause you can't pick on Dean lol. Or you'll get your a** kicked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:53 pm
Seergirl
Lol. We all know why he gets choked. It's cause he's way to easy to beat up. That's why everyone just loves to just strangle him like a doll. Cause you can't pick on Dean lol. Or you'll get your a** kicked.

*hehe* Totally... But I'm of the Dean-can't-get-TOO-hurt-COS-he-has-to-look-after-his-little-brother mentality... *hehe*

*pats Sammy on the head and offers him a losenge*  

fpvs
Vice Captain

Ang The Hobbit

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:10 pm
fpvs
Seergirl

*hehe* Totally... But I'm of the Dean-can't-get-TOO-hurt-COS-he-has-to-look-after-his-little-brother mentality... *hehe*

LMAO!!! Hey people be nice! I am a Sammy fan!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:28 pm
Tiger Girl Cutie
fpvs

Oh, I'm a fan, too!... I just have more fun making fun of Sam than I do of making fun of Dean... With his whole, "You want to leave me, DON'T YOU!!!" mentality. *hehe*

*sigh* I heart them both smile  

fpvs
Vice Captain

Ang The Hobbit

Sparkly Shapeshifter

6,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:00 pm
fpvs
Tiger Girl Cutie
fpvs

Oh, I'm a fan, too!... I just have more fun making fun of Sam than I do of making fun of Dean... With his whole, "You want to leave me, DON'T YOU!!!" mentality. *hehe*

*sigh* I heart them both smile
Sam or Dean?  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas