Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
read my story *or the MEBs will attack* *Updated part 4* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:57 pm
(MEBs=man eating bunnies)

this is the story i wrote about sirius black from the harry potter series.hope you like it^^
(FYI it is kind of mushy towards the ending xp it was the only way it could work out.....)
(oh and if there's lupine instead of lupin that's an accident sweatdrop spellcheck.anyway i think i edited most of it.he wasn't mentioned very much.)

this is you:
User Image
(very cute aren't we?)
and this is sirius,on the left:
User Image

You = Hayley Norwood
House = Gryffindor
(Obviously this is in the marauders era.)

You and Lily Evans were walking across the school grounds, trying to find something to do.You took off your robe, it was too hot for it, and so did lily. You two were walking and talking when a voice from behind interrupted.
‘’EVANS!!!’’
Lily scowled. You knew who it was immediately, it was James potter. He was always pestering lily. Both of you ignored him until potter ran up to lily followed by remus lupin, peter Pettigrew and Sirius black, the four of them were always together.
James potter went on to talk to lily, who was storming off in the other direction. This happened at least twice a day so you were used to it. You always wanted to hex potter or something but lily would never let you, she wanted to deal with him herself.
You felt someone poke you on your back. You whirled around and came face to face with Sirius black.
‘’What?’’ you asked.
‘’nice shirt,’’ he said smirking.
You looked down at your shirt. It was just a regular faded blue spaghetti strap shirt that was kind of loose on you.
You looked at black ‘‘what about it?’’
‘’nothing. It’s just nice,’’ he said.’’Oh and by the way you dropped something on the ground.’’
You looked down at the ground to find your wand laying there.
You wondered how it got out of your pocket and bent over to get it. But before you realized what would happen it was too late. [Since your shirt was loose Sirius black just got a good look down there]
You snapped back up, put your robe on and pointed your wand at black. You glared at him.
‘’go away or I’ll hex you.’’
Sirius grinned wider.’’ excuse me for having some fun’’
You stepped closer to him. Sirius put his hands up, shook his head and left.
Peter Pettigrew followed Sirius but lupin stayed behind.
‘’sorry about Sirius,’ he said.’ he’s just…’’lupine siged.’’We – I- apologize for him, he really does like you though’’
With that lupine left. You stood there looking bewildered. Sirius black liking me? You thought. That had to be a lie. There was no way black would like you. He tormented (in the lightest sense possible), but you always got him back, and he could get any other girl in the entire school, so why you?
You walked back to the Gryffindor common room and met lily in there. She asked what happened and you told her.
‘’perv,’’she said glaring. Awhile later after she had told you what happened with James potter (a lot of yelling, hex threatens and other things) you two went to thaw girls dormitory and went to sleep

*the next day*
The next day Sirius was bothering you again. During all of your classes he talked to you, partnered up with you, and more. You weren’t sure why he was doing this all the time now. Usually it was just once a day or every other day. In divination he ‘predicted’ a surprise and lifetime of happiness and love with a long dark haired man. You rolled your eyes at this. Why was he doing this to you???? And could it be any more stupid???
The day after that you managed to avoid Sirius for awhile. You and lily were walking to divination when you asked lily if she could put up with jams potter for a few hours by herself.
‘’why?’’ she asked’’
‘’I don’t want to face Sirius again. I just know he’s going to say stupid things again.’’ you said.
Lily said,’’Alright.but just this once.’’
You went around people waiting until everyone was out of the halls so you could explore Hogwarts. You turned into millions of hallways and went up and down stairs; just playing around.until, that is, you heard a voice call out your name.
‘’Norwood!’’
You turned around reluctantly looking at Sirius black
‘’ black, what do you want?’’
‘’nothing,’ he said.’ I just don’t think a beautiful girl like you should be walking around alone’’
You felt your face go red, of embarrassment and anger.
‘’shut up!’’ you said walking away
Sirius caught up to you and walked beside you.
‘’why?’
‘’because you shouldn’t kid about stuff like that.’’
‘’who said I was kidding?’’ Sirius said stopping, turning so his face was about an inch away from yours.
Your face went red again and your heart sped up as you said,’ this isn’t funny, leave me alone.’’
You started to walk away.
Sirius caught up with you again, holding your arm so you couldn’t get away
’’ Wait. I’m not joking, Hayley.what I said was true. You are beautiful and you shouldn’t be walking alone and lupin was right.’’
Your mind went blank for a minute.’’ was right about what?’’
‘’me liking you,’ Sirius said, giving you one of his million dollar smiles.
‘’I doubt It.’’ you said looking at him.’ why me? You could date any girl in this school – most of them you have – so why me?’’
‘’because.’’
‘’well I still don’t believe It.’’ you said
‘’why not?’’
‘’because I just don’t’’
Sirius looked at you with his grey eyes. You found yourself staring a him, every other girl might like him but you were NOT going to fall for him.
‘’what if I prove it to you?’’ Sirius asked suddenly.
‘’oh and how would you do that?’’ you said coolly, not thinking about what might happen.
Then, suddenly, Sirius kissed you!
Your eyes widened in surprise. the odd thing was, as much as you thought you hated Sirius, you kind of liked it.^^ you were actually this close to kissing him back and holding on to him when Sirius pulled away.
‘’there,’’ he said.’ I proved it.’’
You felt your face redden and you quickly ran off. You couldn’t believe it! Sirius black, your supposed enemy, liked you! At what surprised you most of all was that it seemed you liked him too!
You found the portrait that went into the Gryffindor common room and rushed in. you saw lily sitting on the couch and you quickly pulled her up.
‘’hayley? What-‘’
You took lily into the girl’s dormitory and made sure no one was around to hear. You sat down and told lily the whole story- well except for the fact you liked it.
Lily’s face turned to anger. ’That filthy-‘’ (lily said something you won’t repeat at this moment) ‘’how could he?????!!! Hayley, if you want I’ll go find him and hex him-‘’
You shook your head quickly.’ no it’s all right-‘’
Lily ranted about what she could do to Sirius for you while you thought about what happened.okay, so you liked Sirius, which had been your worst nightmare before, but now it didn’t seem so bad…it sounded nice…Sirius was immature, a joker, not a serious student but he was all right…you could always depend on him, you had seen him with his friends, you kind of knew what he was like. But then, you thought, there had to be so much more than that side of him. A side that you wanted to know…….

*two days later*

You hadn’t seen Sirius since what happened and you really wanted to talk to him. That day during charms he showed up. Even James, remeus and peter hadn’t seen him until then. You were anxious to talk to Sirius but you had to wait until after class. Sirius was the first one out the door and you had to run to catch up with him.
‘’Sirius Black!!!!’’ you yelled.
Sirius turned around at the sound of your voice. When he saw you he hesitated but stayed were he was.
‘’….Um, Sirius about the other day….’’you said.
Sirius looked at you intensely.’ Sorry about that I was – I’m sorry.’’ he said and started to turn around.
‘’No! Wait up!’’ you said.
Sirius turned around again.
‘’…Um no you don’t have to be sorry,’’ you said.’’Um….err…if you want to – that is – if you still like me-‘’
Sirius cut you off by saying,’ No way.’’
You looked down and blushed harder thinking I’m such an idiot!!!! You turned around, your eyes watering…
Sirius took your hand.’’No, what I meant was, I’m not letting you ask me out. I’m going to ask you out.’’
You looked up and brightened, your eyes still watering a bit(how embarrassing)
‘’So,’ Sirius said. ‘Will you go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?’’
You nodded, wiping away the tears.’’ Sure, I will.’’
The corridor was now empty, you two were going to be late for class, and Sirius hugged you tightly. Then he took your hand and you two walked to class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:21 pm
It's pretty good. It kinda tries to fit too much in too little space, but for as one shot's go (It is a one shot right? Or were you thinking of making it longer?) it's alright.

One thing though, It's "Lupin" not "Lupine" And for consitencey, if you're going to call all the other Marauders by their first name you should call him Remus.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:35 am
my dog ate my sanity
It's pretty good. It kinda tries to fit too much in too little space, but for as one shot's go (It is a one shot right? Or were you thinking of making it longer?) it's alright.

One thing though, It's "Lupin" not "Lupine" And for consitencey, if you're going to call all the other Marauders by their first name you should call him Remus.

i know xp i typed it on word document and i spellchecked it and i just kept clicking ''change'' that's why it's lupine.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:19 pm
Lol, yah, that's one thing you have to watch. When I was writing, the "add" button was my best friend when it came to names.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:15 pm
so here's part 2:

on saturday You and lily were walking across the school grounds,looking for something to do. suddenly someone hugged you,making both of you fall to the ground.you started laughing and looked to see who it was. looking at you was a tall,handsome guy with black hair and grey eyes,your boyfriend sirius black.
You and Sirius laughed. He got up then helped you up. when you were standing Sirius wrapped him arms around your waist. Lily looked around impatiently, ^^ she didn’t like Sirius much, or his friends.
‘’what do you want black?’’ lily said, tapping her foot.
‘’just wanted to say hi, that’s all,’ Sirius said with a grin.
Lily rolled her eyes and you grinned a bit.you knew lily was wishing you and her had a class to go to.
you looked at Sirius and said,’ I’m going to spend the day with lily,okay?’’ you were disappointed but you felt like you and lily didn’t spend enough time together since you started going out with Sirius.
Sirius looked a little disappointed so you added,’ I’ll meet you back in the common room later.’’
Sirius’ face lit up more. “Okay, see you there!” Sirius hugged you and left.
You and lily walked around some more, talking to some other girls in your year. A while later all of the third years and up left for Hogsmeade. you, lily, a ravenclaw in your year named Kari, and another Gryffindor, Melanie all went to the three broomsticks first.
when you all sat down with your drinks Kari said,’ you know I heard another ravenclaw, Dannie Warnock, and her friends say something about making a love potion ,for Sirius.’’
You looked at her,’ are you sure?’’ you asked.
‘’Actually I heard that to,’’ Melanie spoke up.’ And I know a lot of girls who wanted Sirius for themselves aren’t to happy about you and him.’’
‘’oh well,’’ you said. ’’They’re stupid anyway.’’
Not to long ago you had thought anyone who like Sirius was crazy. Now you liked him…but it was still kind of weird. You knew that you genuinely liked Sirius, you knew that, but you had never really been…well a fangirl, to any guy you liked. Nor had you been jealous if your crush had started dating other girls, okay maybe a little but you’d never gone overboard.
“They can do whatever they want but,’’ you said cunningly,’ they’re not gonna get him!”
Lily laughed.’ I believe that!’’
Lily knew how competitive you could be. No one stood a chance against you.
‘’And, I’ve seen how Sirius looks at you,’ lily said. ‘I might not think much of him but Sirius really does like you Hayley.’’
You blushed. ‘’yeah well……’’
Awhile later you guys left the three broomsticks and went around Hogsmeade. You four stopped at honeydukes, and other shops.

That night, like you promised, you met Sirius in the common room. Lily and everyone else had already gone to sleep so you and Sirius got to be alone.You both sat on the couch.
Sirius told you what happened in Hogsmeade with James, Remus and Peter (they had unexpectedly spooked some first years up by the shrieking shack, which you found really funny) and you told Sirius what Kari had said.
Sirius smirked when you told him.’ I just better not take anything from anyone. Besides-‘’ he said moving closer to you and looking into your eyes, “ No one could ever take me away from you.’’
You blushed harder than you ever had in your life. Sirius hugged you and then he changed the subject. You two spent the rest of the night debating on which prank was better to use on Snape and talked about a lot more.

The next day you and Sirius decided to skip divination and met in the common room. But, before you could go you really had to use the restroom. Unfortunately, the closest bathroom was Moaning Myrtle’s. After you were thru with your…erm…business…you heard someone come into the bathroom
“There is just no way Hayley Norwood should get Sirius Black,’’ a first voice said.
‘’She’s not even pretty!’’ a second voice chimed in.
‘’Well there’s something we can do about it,’’ said the first voice.
“Yeah, we’ll make sure you get Sirius Dannie!” said a third voice
You sat down on the toilet seat and pulled your legs up. You were fuming. How dare they talk about you like that! You knew Dannie; she was in your year and in Ravenclaw. You didn’t care for her at all. You two weren’t enemies or anything but you preferred not to talk to her, you thought she was better suited for Slytherin.
Wanda and Clarisse were no better either. They were smart and had minds of their own but followed Dannie around like dogs.
“A little flirting and a love potion should do it,’’ the first voices, Dannie, said. ’’Do you have all the ingredients, Wanda?”
“I do,’’ said the third voice.
You heard a small clinking noise; they were setting down the ingredients.
‘’Clarisse, read of the ingredients,’’ Dannie ordered.
The second voice read off the ingredients one by one. Every now and then you could hear stirring or ingredients being dropped into the cauldron. About ten minutes later you could see a pink swirl of air rising to the ceiling.
‘’Done!”
You heard something being capped and Dannie saying,”By tomorrow at Breakfast Sirius Black will love me, not that b***h.’’
Now you were ready to jump out of the stall and hex her and her friends. But before you could pull your wand out and open the stall you heard them leave.
You raced back to the common room to warn Sirius. You saw him waiting on the arm of the couch.
“What hap-‘’
You cut Sirius off and told him everything you heard. After you were finished Sirius looked somewhat concerned but somewhat on the verge of laughing.
‘’Well, I won’t fall for it’’ he said, smiling. ‘’ But really, a love potion? That’s so petty .I can think of loads better ways to get someone interested in you.’’
You and Sirius smiled, he had tried most of them on you in earlier years. You nagged Sirius over and over again, telling him what Dannie might do.
Sirius gave you his winning smile,’’ I’ll be okay. She’ll never get me.’’

That morning you over slept so everyone was at breakfast without you and you were becoming more concerned about Sirius. You left the common room after you got dressed and raced down the corridors. As you were running someone dropped something from above. A nasty smell erupted. Dungbombs! You covered your nose and looked up. You could see brown hair flying away; you knew that had to be Wanda. You made it to breakfast a few minutes later.
You saw the thing you hated to see, Dannie Warnock, flirting with Sirius. She laughed and tossed her blonde hair. But you could see Sirius’ reaction was not what she planned. Sirius kept trying to talk to James and was looking irritated.
You smiled, Sirius had been right. You made your way towards Sirius. He spotted you and made room for you so you could sit down. Sirius winked at you, and then kissed you on lips in front of everyone. You saw that Dannie looked really PO’d at this and was pleased.
Dannie stormed off and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. She didn’t come back.
Sirius told you she hadn’t slipped anything into his drink of food, but to make sure he didn’t eat of off his plate.
Dannie hadn’t used the love potion today but you knew she would eventually. The only question was when?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:46 am
I have to go to school, but I'll read it and reply when I have the time.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

ImAVampireNinja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:26 pm
I LIKE IT!!!!!!*tackles u* MORE PWEASE!!???!!!???  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:06 pm
here you go imavampireninja
(thanks for reading and liking!)
Part 3 (The last and final chapter….or is it?)

For the next two days every thing was fine, no sign of Dannie. All that happened was when you and Sirius walked the halls you got plenty of envious stares. But all that you could wander was when she was going to use the love potion, or try to use it you should say. There was no way you would let Dannie get away with that!
The day went on and there was still no sign of __ and her followers. What were they waiting for you wondered? You were concerned about what they had planned for Sirius but come on! You wanted a little bit of a battle.
Later that day you and Sirius were in different classes (you had taken Divination and Sirius took Muggle Studies.) You walked all the way to his class after yours hoping to see him. When you got to the classroom, you were surprised to see Dannie coming out. She was holding an empty bottle, and gave you a sly smirk. You glared at Dannie and rushed into the classroom. You saw Sirius sleeping at one of the desk, with a liquid slightly dripping out of his mouth. You kicked Sirius in the shin and he woke up.
His expression was dreamy and his eyes were kind of out of focus when he said ‘’Dannie? I love her….Dannie….’’
You gaped at him. You had thought right. She had slipped Sirius some of the love potion when he was asleep. You got Sirius standing up and started to lead him to the common room.
You were furious! How dare she create a kind of obsession! You wondered how long it would be until it wore off….And Sirius kept talking about Dannie, how pretty she was, how smart she was and blah blah blah. You did NOT need to hear all of this! You were becoming more furious as you went to the common room. This just made you realize that you liked Sirius a lot more than you had thought. Your stomach was sick with jealousy (it made it ten times worse that you were jealous of Dannie Worshnok) and your heart felt like it had been torn in two. You absolutely HATED feeling this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally you got Sirius to the common room and stuck him in the boys’ dorm.
‘’Please….Take me to see my beautiful Dannie….’’ Sirius said dreamily.
‘’No,’’ you replied sharply.
Sirius lay on his bed staring at the ceiling talking more about Dannie. You sat on one of the other beds (Remus’ you thought, judging by the number of books laying on it.) You were determined to keep an eye on Sirius until the potion wore off, even if that meant skipping some of your classes.
Awhile later you heard the sounds of people entering the Gryffindor common room. The door to the boys’ dormitory opened and in walked James, Peter and Remus.
‘’What happened to Sirius?’’ James asked.
‘’That horrible (insert very bad name here) slipped Sirius a bit of love potion when he was sleeping and now he’s like this!’’ you said pointing at Sirius.’’ I don’t want him being seen by Dannie Worshnok, she’ll just use her potion to her advantage like intended and make more.’’
‘’Do you know how long it is till it wears off?’’ Remus said.
‘’No, I didn’t see how much she gave him.’’
‘’Then we’ll just have to wait until it wears off.’’
Then Lily walked into the room. Seeing Sirius laying on the bed, muttering she asked,’’ what’s going on?’’
You explained what had happened and Lily responded by raising her eyebrows.
‘’Well no one gets away with doing something like that to my friends,’’ she said pulling out her wand. ’’I’ll get her after dinner.’’
“Go Evans!’’ James cheered.
Lily shot him a glare as you said,’’ No, that’s all right Lily. I’d like to take care of her myself.’’
‘’Fine then,’’ Lily said, looking a little disappointed.
‘’Hey, if you two want I can show you that hex I’ve been using on Snivellus,’’ James said with a wicked grin.

Through dinner you kept an eye on Dannie. You were going to get revenge no matter what! When dinner had ended you caught up with Dannie (Lily, Remus, Peter and James tagged along, watching from a distance)
Dannie caught sight of you and turned around. You two were facing each other, both of you glaring coldly at the other.
‘’Where’s Sirius?’’ Dannie asked in a toxic voice, smirking.
‘’He’s in the dorm,’’ you replied.’’ I think that love potion you slipped him is wearing off, it must not have been very good.’’ (You had no idea whether this was true or not though.)
Dannie glared harder at you. You continued on,’’ And if you have to make a love potion to get some guy to like you you must be very desperate.’’
Suddenly, Dannie raised he wand and shouted a spell at you. You yelled out ‘’Protego!’’ and your spell knocked Dannie down. You dodged Dannie’s spell but just barely, it just missed Peter who squealed in fright.
Luckily, the hall was empty and no one had seen you. Dannie got up and started throwing a number of hexes on you and everyone else. You tried to hit her back with a counter curse but it was very hard, jinxes were flying in all directions, coming from you, lily, Remus, James and Dannie.
A stunning curse had hit Dannie, petrifying her.
‘’Well, we might as well get her out of here,’’ you said. You and Lily both preformed wingardium leviosa and lifted Dannie above the ground, carrying her to a broom closet and stuffing her in there. (rL: Boy, these broom closets sure do come in handy at the most awesome times)
You all rushed back up to the Gryffindor common room before anyone could find Dannie and blame you. The trouble was would Dannie keep her pride and not say anything or tell what you had done to her?
Your question was answered a split minute after you five entered the common room. You had enough time to make it look like you were coming down the stairs. The head of your house entered and was looking stern. They faced you, Lily, James, Peter and Remus.
‘’Miss Dannie Worshnok has just been found in a broom closet and claims that you five put her there,’’ they said.
You looked at the head of house and started to say that you were in your dorms when someone said behind you –
‘’Impossible, professor they were with me the whole time.’’
You looked behind you to see Sirius smiling, coming down the stairs, cured from Dannie’s potion.
‘’ Remus, James and Peter were just leaving the boys dorm and Lily and Hayley came to see if we were ready – we were going to study together,’’ Sirius said all of this with a dazzling, innocent smile. Anyone would have believed him.
With proof, the head of house said,’’ Well, since Sirius wasn’t accused of anything and you five didn’t have enough time to get back to the common room, and you all seem perfect of breath I have no choice but to believe this alibi. Goodnight,’’ they said curtly.
You turned around as soon as they left and gave Sirius a brief hug.’’ Thank you!’’ you exclaimed.
Sirius smiled. ‘’I almost didn’t have enough time. And I couldn’t have let that Worshnok girl get away with that.’’ Sirius shuddered. ‘’Possibly the worst thoughts of my life.’’
Sirius gave you a kiss and you two were interrupted by gagging noises made by James.
After sitting on the couches doing homework with Lily, Peter, Sirius, Remus and James you went to bed, dreaming about what hex you would do on the next person who tried to do anything like that to Sirius.

(i might make a fourth part...who knows?)  

rikaLeshay

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:37 pm
Keep going!!! Make a fourth part.

And if you've run out of idea's for characters... use me!!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:48 am
*tackles u* OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE UR STORY!!!!!!!! X3 *squeels* squee...yah and like she said *points to above post* use us a characters if u need more ^-^  

ImAVampireNinja

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:28 pm
i will. in the 4TH PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooo!!!!!
i love this story so much heart i could be biased on that- seeing as it's mine but oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:17 pm
I love being part of fanfics xp my friend is making a Naruto fanfic that she made me a character of razz  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

ImAVampireNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:36 pm
XD *glomps u both*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:24 pm
what should i call you?
any name  

rikaLeshay

ImAVampireNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:01 pm
XD yah....any name ^_^