72%  [ 29 ]
GET A LIFE YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 40

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:32 am
The point here is to tell us about stuff you've noticed in the games that actualy have nothing to do with anything.

Here's one I noticed in DR.
The unicorn in Lee's back, In T5 it was a full pic but in DR it's mirrored in the middle, so it kinda has two heads.

I need to get a life... post.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:00 am
I know this is gross but in Tekken 4 on the last stage Hei looks like he has s**t on his a**... I turn my head when he's on the right side of the screen xp

Another thing, Xiaoyu's shoes glow in the dark. Her beach shoes anyway...  

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:43 pm
that frog that's in the Secret Garden environment on T5..it floats to the sky as a ghost if you step on it sweatdrop I wondered what that was when it first happened sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:49 pm
Frogs that die now in T5 biggrin R end with a pumpkin head, City at sunset has a Sun glare that namco has used on other games so far after T5...  

Dixz - kyo89

Versatile Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:57 pm
xd Awsomeness you guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:14 pm
Tainted_Destiny
that frog that's in the Secret Garden environment on T5..it floats to the sky as a ghost if you step on it sweatdrop I wondered what that was when it first happened sweatdrop xp

Oh, it's the frog?? I was wondering about that! I just noticed that sometimes a little ghostly cupid would float up if I knocked someone down but not always, so I kept on trying to figure out how to make it happen. ^o^ And now I know!  

LingXiaoyu

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:50 am
Tainted_Destiny
I killed all the frogs to see if there was a secret to unlock sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:51 am
Jin and Devil jin have different body models I think o_O  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:23 am
Tekkensennin
Tainted_Destiny

xd lol I guess there wasn't xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:40 pm
Me and my friend spent half an hour trying to squish a frog...he was to small!!!!!!!! T.T  

Dead_Chaoz

Hanako Oku

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:49 pm
Tainted_Destiny
Tekkensennin
Tainted_Destiny

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:02 pm
TOKYO POP PLAYA
Tainted_Destiny
Tekkensennin
Tainted_Destiny

xd
It'd be like the GTA San Andreas sign, "There's no Easter Egg here. Go away."  

MoonSoo
Crew

ManjiNinja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 pm
Well I don't know if this is that interesting but I just bought wings for regular Jin and I'm disappointed because they don't flap like Devil Jin's...would it really be that hard to give him the animated ones...

Oh yeah and in that T5 environment with Lee and his girls, if you knock your opponent into the wall where the girls are standing they say things like "Hey!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 pm
LingXiaoyu
Tainted_Destiny

Oh, it's the frog?? I was wondering about that! I just noticed that sometimes a little ghostly cupid would float up if I knocked someone down but not always, so I kept on trying to figure out how to make it happen. ^o^ And now I know!

^.^ good that you know.
Actually one time, I was about to beat someone and knock him in the air. He landed on the frog and it looked like my friend died and his spirit was going to heaven (cause you see the frog angel going through my friend's body LOL) and he was Hworang xD  

Miyavi San

LingXiaoyu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:28 pm
Gacktuto San
LingXiaoyu
Tainted_Destiny

^.^ good that you know.
Actually one time, I was about to beat someone and knock him in the air. He landed on the frog and it looked like my friend died and his spirit was going to heaven (cause you see the frog angel going through my friend's body LOL) and he was Hworang xD

Hahaha, that's funny. ^o^ (I like your avi, btw - I like Gackt! ^o^)  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff