Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 013 - Ryuu Oda Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:27 pm
Ryuu's Room

User Image

This is Ryuu's room! In the front door there is the sign of his old organization Chronos XIII. He engraved it there so that he could remember the organization. Inside the room, there a desk, a large bed, a good view of the campus outside the window, a small couch and the door leading into the bathroom, and the closet. On the left side there is a good amount of gunpowder in a barrel (which is inside a small "lab") and a box shaped "lab". He uses the "lab" for creating new bullets and inside there are also chemicals to make his special bullets. It goes from spirit breaker bullets to freze bullets and the big cube is supposed to keep the smell and chemicals from spilling out. He wears a protective bio suit when he goes in. The walls are white and has a water wave pattern to it and also the japanese signs for the elements and the ceiling has a star design to it. The bathroom is pretty much normal and theres a holster nearby the entrance for putting up Hades (His gun) and Shiva(his knife) On the desk theres a few drawers with books of magic and gunnmanship in it. Finally in the closet, he has pretty much the same clothing and he has different assortments of stuff in the closet. Welcome to Ryuu's room!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:45 pm
Roxy giggled as they turned the corner. "Wow! The dorm building is so big!" She stopped at what she assumed to be Ryuu's dorm, since he had stopped. "Oh..." She trailed the weird engravement on the door. "What is this, may I ask? I've seen it on some of your other things too..." 'Mostly in your soul...' "Is it some sort of spell sign, or a family emblem maybe?" She looked at him with her misty gray orbs. "But....you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She shrugged and muttered. "I'm just a curious little cat who will be killed because of her curiosity some day..."  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Ryuu smiled as he put his hand on her shoulder and said, "That's the sign of Chronos XIII. I put it there so i can remember it." He smiled but it was a small sad smile. Then he put it aside then said, "Ok! What do you want to do?" He remembered he was giving her the grand tour so he took her hand and said, "Heres where I sleep.. And here's where I make my bullets.." He showed most of the parts of the room and said, "There's my room!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:23 pm
Roxy's eyes dropped slightly. "Oh..." She trailed off and glanced at the floor. 'I'm sorry...' She smiled as he gave her the grand tour and gasped at the bullet making area. "Whoa! This place is amazing!!" She twirled and fell on his bed while giggling. "This an awesome living space!! Seriously!" She giggled and sat up, locking eyes with him. "Yuu-kun....how long has it been since you've been on your own?" She asked. "I don't mean to pry or anything, I'm just wondering."  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:06 pm
Ryuu smiled as he sat down on the bed next to her and said, "Well... Maybe a year? Thats how long!" He smiled and asked her, "How about you? I gave you that money so you can now live somewhere! Use it carefully!" He smiled as he wondered how long she has living like him. "Pretty much like drifters that has no home.." He thought. Putting his hand on hers he waited for her answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:46 pm
She smiled and clutched the tiny bag in her small fist. "Thank you for that...again." She blushed and kissed him on the cheek. "I don't know....right now I'm just going to work on getting myself a dorm! Then I can get a better job and pay for living expenses...." She grimaced. "Oh yay....living expenses." She smiled and laughed. "Oh, well. Gotta do it some time, ne?" She squeezed his hand gently. "Hmm..." She set the pouch down and tapped her chin. "I don't know....in a way it feels like I've always been on my own, but I haven't had a stable place to live for almost a year and a half now. I've just been wandering, searching in a sense I guess. I was also trying to save up enough money to be able to get in to Ria High." She giggled and laid back again. "Oh, my..." She yawned. "This bed is so very comfortable."  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:50 pm
He smiled and kissed her back on the cheek. He blushed as he said, "Hope you get the dorm soon! But what would you want to do right now?" He looked around the room. He didn't know what to do now. He saw the bullet chamber, the tv, and other things. He couldn't decide on something to do. He sat with her and gently squeezed her hand also as he thought on something to do. "Can you decide anything?" he asked witha puppy face.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:56 pm
Roxy sighed. "Hmm....how about we just watch a movie! I'm sooo exhausted!" She now turned a puppy dog pout on him. 'Ha! No one can resist it!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!' Suddenly she had the urge to do her evil laughter aloud. 'No!! No evil laughter for you missy....' Her brow then furrowed ever so slightly. 'I'm doing it again, aren't I? Talking to myself in my mind....I'm being such a weirdo!!' It's not as if she really WASN'T a weirdo....but she didn't want Ryuu to think she was a freak or anything. 'And this is what being sleepy does to me....'  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 pm
Ryuu smiled then said, "Ok! What kind of movie! And which one?" He smiled as he shows several movies and got ready to put on in. He looked at the few movie and wondered what she would choose. He also couldn't resist the puppy smile and so he just randomly hugged her. He blushed as he let go and said, "What do you feel like watching?" again. He saw her trying to hold something in but he didn't ask about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:05 pm
Roxy shook her head and smiled. "Oh, I don't really care...how about that one?" She just randomly pointed to one and then happily situated herself on the couch. Today had been a VERY long day. A very exciting day, but nonetheless long. "And umm..." She blushed and chewed on her bottom lip. She just met him...and this is technically their first date! She had no idea what she was doing. 'I'm just winging it....like I usually do. What's the big deal?' Her left brow began to twitch slightly. 'Oh, I don't know! He already gave me money for a HOME! I don't want to ask for food t-' Her minds ramblings were cut off by a sudden, loud grumble. A dark blush raced across her cheeks. 'Too late...'  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:07 pm
Ryuu couldn't help but smile as he stood up and asked, "What would you like to eat?" He took her hand and also asked, "And where? The dining hall or here?" He blushed as he thought that this was one heck of a day. He didn't even thing that he would be in love the first time that he saw Roxy. He wondered what he should eat. He thought, "I think I'm going to get some sushi! Salmon?... Nah.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 pm
Roxy smiled happily. "Well, how about we just eat here? Then we wouldn't have to go very far for little old me..." She fluttered her lashes and laughed, impersonating an old western type gesture. "Well, anyways, sushi sounds delicious!" Her mouth began to water at the thought of having some salmon. "Mmmmm....." She began to drift off into a worl of food. 'Oh my...cookies!'

((Hmm...I just ate salmon for dinner too....Heehee.))  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:58 pm
Ryuu smiled and hugged her saying, "Dinner time!" He walked over to the mini kitchen and he quickly started to prepare the salmon and rice. He got the vineger and salt and he poured both into the rice. In a matter of minutes, the sushi was ready to eat. "Eat up!" he said happily. He walked back to get some coockies for desert. He smiled as he ate his sushi with soy sauce and without wasabi or ginger.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Roxy's eyes widened at the delicious looking food. "Oh my...you know how to cook?" She practically pounced on him. "I think I'm in love!" She sighed and quickly took a bite, savoring the glorious taste. "I'm in heaven!" She purred. Before she knew it all of it was gone. All of it, except the cookie. She glanced at Ryuu's plate, noticing it wasn't even half gone yet. "Oh, umm..." She blushed. "I think I'll wait for you to finish. Then we can eat dessert together!" 'I'm such a pig....' "It was very delicious! Arigatou!"

((O.o.....I had rice too!!! And cookies for dessert!!!! O.O....Are you spying on me or something? xd Nah, j/k about the whole spying thing....but I really did have salmon rice and cookies....))  

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

ChronosXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:28 pm
Ryuu smiled as he ate quickly and gave her a little bit more sushi. He finished and broke the cookie in half and gave it to her. "Thanks for the compliment!" He wondered what she was thinking about. He sat back and wondered what he and Roxy should do next. He maybe could make some bullets, or watch that movie again. He wondered what will happen at the end of the "date".

(woah weird! ><)  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces