Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What's the answer?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is an emos' goal?
  Killing
  Breaking hearts
  Loving
  Dieing
  Not from above
  I dunno...
  Other
View Results

r i a c h i n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:24 am
Are emos' supposed to die? Are we supposed to kill? Is there no love when it comes with emos'? No one knows....What is the goal of an EMO!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:43 am
There is no goal merely to exsist and be, there is nothing more you can do.

ZoMg.ItS.a.ZoMbiE!

Brianface

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:48 am
On the contrary, I have a goal- to manipulate and control other people through analasis and execution.

It's more... like a personal experiment on unwilling test subjects. And so far it's working.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:10 pm
Hmmm..Going into psychology are we? Well I hope so cause I've been studying it for the past TWO years....Very interesting....And the goal.....Does there have to be one?  

Anonmeous

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:38 pm
Well... my goal is to reach a moment of perfect bliss that lasts for about a day with my lover involved, then die shortly afterwards- because once one experiences perfect happiness, everything else becomes dreary and depressing.

Not an "emo goal", but I didn't know those existed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:00 am
well...
most emo's are unhappy, unjoyfull people because they haven't found that special person in their lives.... all we do is exist and analyze the constantly changing, troubled world which surrounds us...

i prefer to look at it in this wa... there are many things i'd like to see in a future therefore i prefer to live just to see if changes happen...

it's just my point of view... i dunno if we do have objectives but for me it's just love....

LaFoule

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:07 am
um,well my goal is to be successful  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:27 am
I have goals.

Mostly they're just stupid things like holding hands with Corey Haim and assuming the body of a Lycan.
But I want to get married and have several babies including ones which I have pre-named Sebastién and Théodore.

I also want to meet Sinister_Murdock and glomp him repeatedly during our countless Purikura sessions.

Gambino Statue

sinister_murdock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:02 pm
ZoMg.ItS.a.ZoMbiE!
existance...that does seem like the definite goal of most in the 'emo' culture as myself

*glomps LIZA*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:15 pm
To ascertain the defining qualities of the perfect being, and to become said being through both, knowledge, understanding, wisdom and physical abilities.

In short, to become a living God. That is the first part.

The second part, is to use this perfection, to enhance the lives of not just those around me, or whom I care about, to be enhance the lives of all living beings and bring humanity to an age of enlightened understanding.  

Rellik San
Captain

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:41 pm
42 ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:45 pm
To address the OP, the goal of the emo is the same as the goals of everyone else.... to make yourself happy, to eat and to procreate, and if anyone denies it they are lying, as those are the basic human goals, set by our primal instinct.  

Rellik San
Captain

MurderSceneXromance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:02 pm
im not sure most emos are different counting on where ur from  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:13 pm
sinister_murdock
ZoMg.ItS.a.ZoMbiE!
existance...that does seem like the definite goal of most in the 'emo' culture as myself

*glomps LIZA*

But that's the goal of ******** EVERYTHING.  

-Isel-

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:54 pm
The goal of emos, you ask? To break the ******** stereotype that surrounds us everyday, to show all those accursed people out there that were not one big mass of sadness called emo, that we are individuals, who can be happy, who can love, and who can be anything they want to be. We are a revolution, my friends. It seems everyone these days are so emotionless, they care about nothing. Well, I care. And soon they will. Seriously. I dream of the day a boy can say beautiful without feeling ashamed, and where girls can hang out with boys without being called a tom boy, or a dyke, or whatever else the human race can come up with to single them out. We are, in essence, free.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games