Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri]No. 280 Lazoras/ Acid's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:26 pm
Apon walking into this room you see that the walls are pairted a grassy green color and are covered with no ictures or posters or anything. there was a white coutch and 2 one person chairs that were one each side of the coutch. there was a table inbatween thim on the table was a vase with a rose in it. just one a single white undieing rose. on the otherside of the room was2 beds alongside the wall witht he backboreds of both of thim together. one had green sheets, the other white. the bathroom was over by the coutch and there was a closet aswell. there was a rug on the growned it was green aswell. Under lazoras bew there is a large bord that he usualy uses onhis lap like a desk to do things with paper, drawings mostly. there was a drawing of Caprice handing ont he headbored of his bed. Acids bean had no bored under it a few books thow as he read often and studied his past and his kind all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:59 pm
Acid was laying asleep on his bed his hands behind his head a book laying over his chest he was having a dream about his family so long ago, and what good things that had happined his in life

Lozoras had bean laying ont he coutch broped up aignst hte armrest with a sketchpad laying on his lap drawing alittle as he thout alittle smiling to hismelf. he was currently working on a picture of the roce int he face on the table. he was rather good shading it in the right places aswell making it look asif it was real he had by thin finashed the vase and the table and most of the rose and was working on finashing it as he worked slowly thinking some.

` F o x B o y

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:14 pm
Acid looked over at lazoras " i got to go for a wial, ill talk to you later Lazoras " he sead with a node before he stood up and he walked down out of the room and out of the dorm and away fromt he school.

Lazoras yawned alittle as he sat there ont he coutch " alright, See Darc " he sead as he finashed his drawong and he turend and he layed out ont he coutch looking at the celin as he thout alittle bored and not nowing what to do " he closed his eyes alittle as he sat there thinking alittlehe moved his hands behindhis head and he stayed that way thinking some

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:59 pm
Lazoras sat there thinking just alittle he opened his eyes blinked some and thin smaking himself on the head alightly " damnit, i should have already visited her " he sead and he jumped up stretching just alittle he thout some and he put his sketch pad away abd he went over and he changed itno a pair of black pants and he pulled a tight white shirt on over it. he thout just alittle and he walked to the door and looked at his key. he hooked it onto his neckles and he walked out adn thin he puched the door shut so it locked. he moved down the dorm hallways and out thin twords the womens dorms were he could go and see Caprice  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Because her telepathy had been active again, she knew how to find his room, laughing as he hummed along with the tune. But she had stopped for it was implanted into her mind and surely, the more she hummed or sang or thought of it, the longer it would stay there. Seeing the number she stopped, looking at him with a small smile to make sure she was correct in her prior thinking. Since each dorm, she assumed, had a different key, she'd have to let him open it. Thinking about that sounded strange, so she covered her mouth as she began giggling at her thoughts. He'd probably notice the giggling and might be a little confused, but she couldn't help it. A simple reaction to her oddicities was all it was, it wasn't like she was laughing at him or anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:52 am
He looked to her thinking for just a moment watching her giggle he wonderd why she was giggling but he shock it off and he leaned forword and kissed her cheek softly as he pulled a ket from his pocket he moved to the door sliding the key into it and turning it leting hte door open slowly he held a arm out like a gentle men " after you Caprice " he sead smiling gently to her even thow he felt bad he was still himself. cheerful, funny at time, and caring  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:20 pm
She blinked for a moment as he kissed her cheek, getting a "heeeeyyyy," reaction from her as she playfully, but slowly, swat at him, her face in a wide grin. Shaking her head with that smile of hers, she curtsied before walking in his room. "Always a gentleman, aren't you?" she remarked walking in and smiling at all the green. She could almost see Mirael living in a place like this. Almost. She looked around a bit, seeing the picture of the rose on the table. "You're a very talented artist, Lazoras," she said as she looked at him, then around the room again. Seeing another picture on his headboard, she blushed a little. "Well, I guess it's my turn to take care of you, 'eh?" She may not have said anything aloud, but she was very happy to be able to take care of him like he'd done for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Acid, his room mate apperently was gone atlest for now. Lazoras Smiled to her " thank you, i have always loved to draw, but its a hobby i tell few about for some resone. " he sead sruging alittle as he watched her thinking some slowly moving the door shut. he turned looking around th eroom slowly as it had bean a wial seens he had seen it and he still wasny us to it. he looked to her and he smiled " can i get you anything ?" he asked as he watched her the soft smile on his face but his eyes showing the tired sick partof him  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:43 pm
She thought it was peculiar how someone so talented would bottle it up, but then again, many more people than she could think of on the spot often did this and, upon realizing that, she didn't think it peculiar anymore. Only a little saddening, but such was the way the world went. Upon hearing his question, Caprice blinked and shook her head with a sigh, a gentle smile on her face for a moment. "Don't you be asking me that. You need a good dose of vitamin C and some rest, no running around doing things for me while you're ill." Her hands were on her hips as she said this, giving a semi-stern look that had come out of habit from her years of babysitting children younger than she. "Remember, I'm here now to take care of you, not the either way around."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:27 pm
He watched her smiling softly as he listened to everyword that came from her lips and every motion her body took no matter how small. he staired at her smiling lightly " yes ma'am " he sead asif he was a young boy he put his hans together infront of him a bowed his head also like a child would do as he stood there continueing to smile watching her alittle as he stood there looking to her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:39 pm
She sighed a little, wondering if he thought that this was funny or not, because it wasn't all that funny to her. Okay, maybe it a little, but only a little. She put her hand on his head, ruffling his hair a little. "I know, I know, I just shot into babysitter mode, but if you keep doing that I'll forget you're my age." she said, trying to keep from smiling but gloriously failing. "Jeez, your remind me of Lydia and Alan." Although she stilled smiled, the sparked memory made her feel only a little sad, because those were wonderful kids and she missed seeing their smiling faces.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:47 pm
he let her ruffly his hair before he lifted his head and he staired at her seeing her remebering thisn and watching her. he moved over to her and he gave her a short soft sweet kiss. he thout some and he huged her lightly " im sorry you dont get to see your friends anymore " he sead huging her very softly  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:59 pm
She enjoyed the kiss he gave her, happily hugging him back as she felt his arms around her. "I think they needed me more than I ever needed them... their families are never around to take care of them. Not their parents, not their brothers or sisters, no one." Her head lowered a little as she remembered the many kids she'd cared for around this world, each one holding their own special place in her heart. "My parents weren't around a whole lot... but at least they were around." Sighing again, she put the thoughts behind her as she kissed his cheek. "BUt that's not important right now, your health is."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm
He staired at her as he thout just alittle he gave her a soft gentle kiss ont he lips agian " im shour there fine now, after all the help you gave thim there proboly just fine know " he sead smiling to her gently he had his eyes closed from when she kissed his cheek he staired at her. " so, what do you wont me to do Caprice ? " he asked looking to her leting her have complet controle over him  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:42 pm
She smiled much more easily after his kind words, feeling better about her decision to come to this school. "I certainly hope so, thank you." Classicly, she moved her arm up to poke his nose, grinning as she used to do nearly all the time she was around him, opposed to the sweet smile she usually adorned nowadays. "Well, for starters have this," she said, puting a chewable vitamin c tablet in his hands. If there was any edible substance that she was easily addicted to, it was those exact vitamin Cs. "It's almost like candy, and you still need to lie down and rest, buster." she laughed a little for no real reason except that in which she was expressing her happiness. "Okay?" she said as she tickled the underneath of his chin in humor.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff