Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SAILOR MOON ROX! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute_Angel22

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:19 pm
Who used to rent sailor moon movies? And whatch it on TV? But to bad that they don't play it any longer.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:36 pm
i admit it! i did once! and still do if they have it on dvd. i dont have a problem ninja  

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:33 pm
I too admit that I still rent movies and I own 2 seasons and the s movie ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:38 pm
starlightpharah
i admit it! i did once! and still do if they have it on dvd. i dont have a problem ninja

oh man i love your website its so cool!  

sailor lunar eclipse

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:29 pm
thanks! ^^. i wish i owned the Super season along with the SuperS movie. well, my frined is letting me borrow her SuperS dvd's so i can rip them and make great AMV's about them! ^^ WHEEE! but that was 2 months ago, i'll bug her on gaia saying to let me borrow them. lol. rofl xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:06 pm
I get my movies from Netflix. They too have been having trouble getting Sailor Moon for some odd reason.  

Ryuondo

sailor lunar eclipse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:25 pm
starlightpharah
thanks! ^^. i wish i owned the Super season along with the SuperS movie. well, my frined is letting me borrow her SuperS dvd's so i can rip them and make great AMV's about them! ^^ WHEEE! but that was 2 months ago, i'll bug her on gaia saying to let me borrow them. lol. rofl xd

lucky! I wish that my friends were like that but no they don't really care about Sailor Moon! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:56 pm
Did anyone post on the forum where you got to make your own Sailor Scout? It took me a while, but it was well worth it. She was so cute! I forgot what I named her though....I'll have to go back and check her out again...... stare  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

KevinIDodson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:13 pm
WOWO!!!
I have Sailor Moon season 1,2 and 5 on dvd =]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:33 pm
i rented and watched it on tv and i have the movies and sum of the ep. on vhs. i also have the dolls and the stuffed cats lol i have some of the cards aswell lol im a big fan of sailor moon.  

lunabeam19

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:45 pm
I used to rent Sailor Moon, or rather I convinced my friend to rent them for me and then watched them at her house. I don't really need to rent them anymore because I ow all the movies and seasons, except for Sailor Moon R. I'll probably get that for Christmas . . . xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:26 pm
Cute_Angel22
Who used to rent sailor moon movies? And whatch it on TV? But to bad that they don't play it any longer.....

i own some DVDs and a few manga...some scout guids...

and yes, Sailor Moon rox! You aren't telling us anything we don't already know.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:53 am
i used to rent the sailor moon movies all the time. and sometimes i still do. i still love sailor moon! 3nodding i don't think i'll ever stop loving it. i mean it's such a cute show and it was so good!!! i have only seen the manga of it in NYC. and there not in english sad . so sad. when i went to NYC with my friend last year we saw that they had the last volume so we got it...even though we can't read it it's still nice to look at the pictures and we kinda get whats going on. sweatdrop kinda...lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:03 pm
I did^^ I still have sailor moon movies on dvd and vhs^^  

_~KimikoTohomiko~_

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:58 pm
I wish they still played sailor moon  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers