Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Views on virginity Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:00 pm
Is it innocence, in essence? Is it a false word, meaning nothing, or is it something else? Recently, I've been confronted with the opportunity to lose my virginity. I agreed, and now I wait till the day coming so very soon, to have it taken away. I'm excited, but I'm curious.... will the drop of innocence left within me be taken with it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:29 pm
I don't think that losing it is such a big deal anymore. I men nowadays, if you lose it, you lose it.

I used to think, "Oh, I'll wait for my husband, blah, blah, blah..." But I'm really not thinking that way anymore.
I don't think it matters.  

outllet

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Vlair Nitefell
Is it innocence, in essence? Is it a false word, meaning nothing, or is it something else? Recently, I've been confronted with the opportunity to lose my virginity. I agreed, and now I wait till the day coming so very soon, to have it taken away. I'm excited, but I'm curious.... will the drop of innocence left within me be taken with it?

Being a virgin does not make you innocent, innocence is lost when the heart receives its first black scar of bitterness, I lost my Virginity nearly 5 months ago, yet people still say I am innocent. I don't know, maybe innocence and purity treads deeper then the media claims. After all, if losing your virginity means your no longer innocent, does getting raped if your a virgin mean you are no longer innocent and pure?

Saying that, I live in old world, where things like that are concerned, its like the reason I won't cut my hair is because of what long hair represents within british history. Though I digress with the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:16 pm
[ Snookums ]
Can you please tell me how you preset your font to look that way? I know how to change my font and all that, but only for one post...

You can't preset. I do this every time.  

Vlair Nitefell

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:31 pm
[ Snookums ]
I don't think that losing it is such a big deal anymore. I men nowadays, if you lose it, you lose it.

I used to think, "Oh, I'll wait for my husband, blah, blah, blah..." But I'm really not thinking that way anymore.

it does...
just because today's society has changed in their views of sex, doesn't mean it's not as morally wrong as it used to be.

Sex is the highest sign of love, not something you can do like collecting stamps.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:14 pm
Archangel Izual
[ Snookums ]

it does...
just because today's society has changed in their views of sex, doesn't mean it's not as morally wrong as it used to be.

Sex is the highest sign of love, not something you can do like collecting stamps.

I agree.

People these days seem to be alot more careless.
There's not so much of that social stigma surrounding sex and it's related topics anymore. But that doesn't make it any less important.

I'm only fifteen and at my school I'm like the little virgin mary.

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:30 am
xLIZA
Archangel Izual
[ Snookums ]

it does...

I agree.

People these days seem to be alot more careless.
There's not so much of that social stigma surrounding sex and it's related topics anymore. But that doesn't make it any less important.

I'm only fifteen and at my school I'm like the little virgin mary.

Well to be honest it doesn't matter, sex is a deeply personal thing, which means only you yourself know when your ready to have it. Though a heads up, its very rarely like you imagine it, not all people get expert lovers first time. But I digress, the Law just offers a guidelines, and though waiting for 'the one' is a good idea, that brings in the counter argument of how do you know you really are in love with this person? and other similar remarks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:02 pm
I have a very skewed and odd view on this, being that I still can't figure out if I'm a virgin or not.

I've established that a male being raped by the same gender does not constitute loss of virginity, but I haven't been able to distinguish willing oral sex.

To be honest, I'd rather remain in the autosexual position I'm in now, since I can't trust myself being that close to another person and playing around with their body.

I can't explain it any better than that, and that's all I'll say before it starts getting convoluted.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:43 pm
Isel
I have a very skewed and odd view on this, being that I still can't figure out if I'm a virgin or not.

I've established that a male being raped by the same gender does not constitute loss of virginity, but I haven't been able to distinguish willing oral sex.

To be honest, I'd rather remain in the autosexual position I'm in now, since I can't trust myself being that close to another person and playing around with their body.

I can't explain it any better than that, and that's all I'll say before it starts getting convoluted.

Basically your a virgin, until you and someone else has had full intercourse with approval of both people involved. Messing around and experimenting with others bodies is just tentamount to a form of masterbation.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:00 pm
Keep it.
I mean if you actually want to then do it.
But make sure the person is going to be there afterwards.
Or you will feel used.
Im staying one until im ready.
so ask yourself if your ready.
If you feel you are go for it.
Virginity in my eyes is innocense untouched by the cruelties of indulgence.
So yea just be sure of yourself.
=]
<3

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:12 am
waiting till your married must be really hard to do, i think youd have to have a really great self control, and a patient gf/bf. im still a virgin, and i really dont plan on losing it anytime soon, anyway, the longer you use contraception for, the more likely you are to get some kind of cancer, i'll put it off thanks. i dont really think im gonna do it before 16. probably later than that seeings how i seem to lack in my love life, but chuh, whatever. virginity is not that important, although, its best not to tell people you've slept with a thousand people, cus then people will see you in a different way. girls (if you are a girl) will think youre a whore and might just wanna stab you for ******** all the guys they like, and guys will just be nice to you so they can get in your pants... thats the stereotype anyhoo. but what do i know? im a virgin who hasn't slept with any people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:30 am
im no goody-two-shoes, but i honestly dont belive in waiting to lose it when you get married.

i dont even want to get married personally, but i do belive in commmited relationships.

make sure its the right person for you, at least at the time. dont just do it with any random dude, make sure its more than just something to pass the time. you are important, and you shouldnt throw yourself away to just anyone.  

ycorpse

TorioAGoGo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:52 am
Sex and innocense have nothing to do together and can be a virgin n not be innocent or not be a virgin and be innocent its more about taking the next step into a relationship like you care for the person so much you have nothing to hide n will give yourself to them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:48 pm
[- I'm waiting for someone. Someone who loves me for me. So, I might always be a virgin.-]]  

[. Negative Exposure .]

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces