Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  hm
  interesting
View Results

miaka5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:48 am
>_> why does she put barcodes in some of her pictures, i think its cool but is there a reason >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:30 pm
lol... That's a good question. I think it's just something she does on occasion... xd  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:41 am
It looks cool though xd My boyfriend got bored in class and made a barcode on his arm using his pen... @.@;....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:03 pm
A lot of manga-ka do that, it just looks cool. Just like how Arina puts English words as borders and stuff...but if you read them they have no relevance whatsoever...they just look cool.  

Fuyu Maiden

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:15 pm
Fuyu Maiden
A lot of manga-ka do that, it just looks cool. Just like how Arina puts English words as borders and stuff...but if you read them they have no relevance whatsoever...they just look cool.

That's true. xd I own the Japanese volume of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and there's this one page where you see Jeanne and a bunch of lines of broken English sentences on Kodak. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:19 pm
yeah-i've once wondered about that too.

And i agree with you all about artists just inserting it in for just randomness. sweatdrop  

MoonlitElegy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:25 pm
MoonlightDreamMiko74
yeah-i've once wondered about that too.

And i agree with you all about artists just inserting it in for just randomness. sweatdrop

But randomness is fun. whee Which is exactly why I do it all the time... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:40 pm
There could be some other reason for it too.
Like someone owns them (God possibly).
Then again it can just be random as you've guys have said.

azn_dichi

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:44 pm
that is a great question...why do they have them? XD even tho, like you peeps said, its cool. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:20 pm
I like it though. I also like the english in the backgrounds  

Moggleberry

Starpowergirl012

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Yeah I noticed the barcodes and the english words too. It's weird what the english words say though. They don't have anything to do with the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:42 pm
Barcodes look cool IMO. ^^

And the random words don't make sense at all. XD  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:18 am
The random words are screentones. A lot of manga artists use them. Sometimes you can see the same words in different mangas or repeated in the same ones. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:19 pm
solarfacade
The random words are screentones. A lot of manga artists use them. Sometimes you can see the same words in different mangas or repeated in the same ones. xd

I was looking through my Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne volume 2 manga... and I saw english text about Kodak. sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

sianori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:31 pm
Leri
solarfacade

I was looking through my Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne volume 2 manga... and I saw english text about Kodak. sweatdrop

Yah, I saw the same thing in Full Moon. xd Like they said- none of it has any relevance or really makes sense. It's just there to look cool. =3

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff