Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat
  SlipKnoT
  IOWA
  Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)
  9.0: Live
View Results

Facelesskiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:58 am
The leaders of Nu-Metal. Have officially 4 studio albums released as well as their newest official album, 9.0: Live released last year. So who likes the band?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:51 pm
I used to like Slipknot a lot more than I do know. I dunno, I've just kind of cooled on their sound, as it's gotten a little repeptitive of late.  

Squorn

tralalatra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
i like Stone Sour more than i do slipknot, but theyre good too xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:17 am
Yeah, I have to agree with people that Vol. 3 was way out there compared to their older stuff. Also with Stone Sour's release of Come What(ever) May they have really distanced themselves soundwise from SlipKnoT since their first album had a lot of that SlipKnoT edge.  

Facelesskiller

lemonade180

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:00 pm
love subliminal verses, because i'm lame like that. :3 um..i used to like iowa a lot, not so much now. the self titled's still good, though. and i still think corey has a reeally good singing voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:23 am
For softcore rock yes. His vocal chords have really been strained since the releases of self and IOWA. When Stone Sour released Come What(ever) May I knew that the album would sound a bit soft compared to their self.  

Facelesskiller

lemonade180

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:56 am
yess, true. he still has a rather good voice live even now.. i caught some of stone sour's set at a festival a few months ago, sounded good. <3 i could easily melt from corey's singing on soft, quiet songs. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:48 am
Eh personally I like their heavy stuff more. Like my favorite album from SlipKnoT is still their very first one where the lead singer was Anders and Corey was back up vocals. I'm talking about Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat of course.  

Facelesskiller

lemonade180

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:51 pm
well yeah, most people do, it's understandable. and indeed, tis a good album too..also the one where joey's drumming's impressed me the most, actually.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:10 am
I liked Joey's drumming most on IOWA.  

Facelesskiller

evildemonchild454

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:16 pm
Squorn
I used to like Slipknot a lot more than I do know. I dunno, I've just kind of cooled on their sound, as it's gotten a little repeptitive of late.

i completely agree with u  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:49 am
December 6, 2006 is a date you should mark on your calendar mainly because that's the release date of Voliminal.  

Facelesskiller

synystergatesOWNS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:30 am
slipknot is great, i just wish i could sing spit it out  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:50 am
I'd suggest something a bit easier first before you try that. Maybe Duality or Pulse of the Maggots maybe?  

Facelesskiller

Squorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:02 pm
synystergatesOWNS
slipknot is great, i just wish i could sing spit it out

Kiss your vocal chords goodbye man.

*headbangs to Left Behind*  
Other Bands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash