Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Greetings ladies and gentlemen of Gaia. My name is Jigsaw. I want to play a game. Each and every one of you has commited a wrong in your life. I intend to fix that. Right now you are all breathing in a deadly poison, and when prompted, it will kill you. But, if you admit to your wrongdoings, or somehow atone to what you did, I will give you the antidote to the poison and let you free. There are only three rules. The rules are simple. Rule #1:Follow the Gaia ToS.... Rule #2:You must create your own character.... Rule #3 razz lease, have fun.... Now, let the game begin.

Characters must include this infromation~
Name:
Background(so I may put it on your tape):
Appearance(if available):  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:15 pm
*PUMPS ARM*
yes blood and gore *smiles evily oh profile
name Aura Hosaka
age 21
bio she can read peoples thoughts, and yet she doesnt ever use the abbilty she is quite but very out going she is very intelgent but is very lazy at the same time
weapon nothing
appereance
User Image  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
*PUMPS ARM*
name Aura Hosaka
age 21
bio .......
weapon nothing
appereance
User Image
((omg how many times do i have to see that picture. naota used it, toxic(another guild) used it, and now you wow......))
i post my info up later. but the name of my characters is icy and firy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
*PUMPS ARM*
name Aura Hosaka
age 21
bio .......
weapon nothing
appereance
User Image
((omg how many times do i have to see that picture. naota used it, toxic(another guild) used it, and now you wow......))

oh i didnt know  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:23 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
*PUMPS ARM*
name Aura Hosaka
age 21
bio .......
weapon nothing
appereance
User Image

oh i didnt know
((its ok you didn't know but lets just say i have bad time dealting with picture. but its not your faults... its naota fault!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:27 pm
Name: Firy
Background(so I may put it on your tape): born with element of fire
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Icy
Background(so I may put it on your tape): born with the element ice
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:36 pm
Firy's Tape:"Hello Firy. You don't know me, but I knnow you. You were born with the element of fire. You used your power wrongly. You burnt all of those around you. You killed all those people. You don't desrve to live. But, if you win the game, you will live. The decisions are completely up to you. I will not intervene in anyway. Now, enjoy the game."

Icy's Tape:"Hello Icy. You don't know me, but I know you. You were born with the element of ice. You used that gift in the wrong way. You froze your loved ones hearts. They all died because of you. It's your fault. You don't desrve to live. But, if you win the game, you will live. The decisioons are completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Spartan-622
Firy's Tape:"Hello Firy. You don't know me, but I knnow you. You were born with the element of fire. You used your power wrongly. You burnt all of those around you. You killed all those people. You don't desrve to live. But, if you win the game, you will live. The decisions are completely up to you. I will not intervene in anyway. Now, enjoy the game."

Icy's Tape:"Hello Icy. You don't know me, but I know you. You were born with the element of ice. You used that gift in the wrong way. You froze your loved ones hearts. They all died because of you. It's your fault. You don't desrve to live. But, if you win the game, you will live. The decisioons are completely up to you. I will not intervene in any way. Now, enjoy the game."
((just to tell you . they are sister.))firy burned the tape and icy just picked her up and it automacailly froze in her hands."whats game?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

((just to tell you . they are sister.))firy burned the tape and icy just picked her up and it automacailly froze in her hands."whats game?"
*There is a camera on the ceiling and a Blank TV screen on the wall. The screen turns on. Jigsaw is on the screen.*

Good. You're both awake. The others are all still knocked out. Before I go on I would just like to say that nothing in the mansion you are in will burn, freeze, and cannot be destroyed in any other way. At least, anything I put there. Now, Icy, please approach the screen."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

*There is a camera on the ceiling and a Blank TV screen on the wall. The screen turns on. Jigsaw is on the screen.*

Good. You're both awake. The others are all still knocked out. Before I go on I would just like to say that nothing in the mansion you are in will burn, freeze, and cannot be destroyed in any other way. At least, anything I put there. Now, Icy, please approach the screen."
icy was sacred and apporached the screen"y..ye.....yes?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Kill your sister. If you tell her I said this, you will die immediately." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:57 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"Kill your sister. If you tell her I said this, you will die immediately." He whispered.
"i i i if i refused?"icy looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"When you kill her, is when you choose. But if you don't, you will never leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:59 pm
Name: Xeggr
Apperance: You've all seen him, just imagine him older
Background: Works as a psychologist and hasn't been with his family much  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:01 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"When you kill her, is when you choose. But if you don't, you will never leave."
icy started to cry. and firy grabed her hand and went up to the screen"don't make her cry!' firy sayed  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff