Submit

You there? =D
  yep! ^^
  .....*snooze* -.-
View Results

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:17 pm
I've posted this up to try and help out our dear mods keep track of people who come and go. There have been many people who joined so far and thats great! ^^ But, not many have posted or even been active at all. The main mods said that they will be checking for this as it was mentioned in the rules already.

Just so that the mods don't go nuts because people aren't active, I think we'd all appreciate it if you could post whenever you'll be coming or be gone and for how long. At least this way the mods will know who is actually participating in the guild and not just passing by. mrgreen

wahmbulance If you don't post to explain why you aren't here, you WILL be sent a warning from the main mods! wahmbulance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:18 pm
Crystal, thou art a genuis. I was just complaining to Miyo yesterday that half of the members are never here. gonk  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:24 pm
mrgreen I must be psychic! lol! Glad I could help. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:20 pm
Praise Crystal the genius!  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Hehehe! mrgreen So just to start it off -I'm letting you all know that I won't be on for the next few days cause I got so many assignments to finish off. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:13 pm
This isnt working! gonk  

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:16 am
You people better post when you'll be here and when you won't, cause it ain't nice to just sign up and never show up after that! scream

I apologize for being rude but please, be respectful and post once and a while, geez. stare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:37 pm
*is befudled* ._. it's probably not your fault, I tend to get lost easily I'm afraid. sweatdrop  

Nano Alphonse

-Hikari_Hane-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:57 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Sorry for not having been here for the past couple days... I was wrapped up in the Halloween events. (Yes, I know it's a poor excuse, but it's true... sweatdrop )  

II MiU II

Soupii
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:54 pm
*hugs Kazabana* No its ok!!!
^_^
Actually I'd like to thank you!! You have no idea how happy I am that someone actually took into account the purpose of what I've posted in this forum and participated in what other members should be doing! xd gonk
*breaths in*
Whoa.....hehe sorry about that....it was really long sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:51 pm
[Crystal.Ice.Alchemist]
*hugs Kazabana* No its ok!!!
^_^
Actually I'd like to thank you!! You have no idea how happy I am that someone actually took into account the purpose of what I've posted in this forum and participated in what other members should be doing! xd gonk
*breaths in*
Whoa.....hehe sorry about that....it was really long sweatdrop

Thank you~! And you're welcome~!! xd
I just didn't want to get banned! sweatdrop  

II MiU II

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:21 am
O:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:34 pm
*get courage to come forward and talk* I'll pop in a keep an eye on this place when I come on. But I was wondering when will there be a new mission? I just joined and I would like to try out my new alchemist. I just made her and I want to see what she is capable of... So if you could make mission I'd much appreciative. *goes back to hiding*  

Catrina Maria Ariez

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:04 pm
Ah, okay! Most of the people in this guild have been inactive and the only place anything has really been going on is in the Other Subjects Subforum, kept alive by me and some But since there is someone else finally active and who is interested in the FMA RP. So, I'll make sure to get on the right away! ^^  
Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff