Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
NUMENORE CLUB HEADQUARTERS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:18 pm
Welcome to the Numenore Club Headquarters! Here you will find the many clubs that exist in Numenore founded by members with unique and interesting styles 3nodding
CURRENT CLUBS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Requirements: Unstoppable and merciless evil intentions. The desire to destroy and corrupt. A dark outfit to sow fear into the hearts of your enemies.
arrow Stats: Challenged (0), Won (0), Lost (0), Tied (0)

Members:
* SYFFER (Captain)
* imyavie
* Nienna of the Valar
* Thaxul
* Sakura Uzamachi

arrow Requirements: Cuddly and cute outfit.

Members:
* Onoj (Captain)
* Thaxul

arrow Requirements: You must have participated in the lightsaber wars in the Green Dragon and Bakshi LOTR threads. You must also possess a handheld object (pitchfork, staff, cane, etc.).

Members:
* Dark Elven Princess (Captain)
* ChewySkywalker

arrow Requirements:Knowledge of basic RPing, innate malice, lust for the power that the Dark Side can offer, and a will to dominate everything else in the friggin' Universe. icon_pirate.gif

Members:
*Menegil (Captain)
*Hironaur
*baby_buu

arrow Other clubs are needed so feel free to create them. To create a club, post this form in this thread:

. Name of club:
. Requirements:
. Unique style:

arrow The creator will automatically be declared the Captain until the club members decide to choose another Captain.

arrow To join a club, simply post "I wish to join 'club name'". The club Captain will decide if the applicant is accepted.

arrow A club may challenge another to a Tolkien Trivia Contest. If the challenged club accepts, both clubs will choose an equal number of representatives and begin a trivia contest.

arrow Trivia Contest Rules: Each club member will ask one question directed at any opposing club member. Each member is only allowed one question but there is no limit to the times a member can be challenged. The club stats will be listed by it's profile.

arrow Please try not to turn this into tribal warfare. Have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:51 am
I want to join the Digital Delinquents, but satill be a member of the teddy Bear club. I'm a Punk teddy bear.. Can I join the Digital Delinquents?  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:57 pm
You'd know, I'd make a Duckie club, but I think I'm the only one with ducks xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:12 pm
Zurgi

It is ironic to say that after I JUST mentioned it to you XD  

ChewySkywalker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:18 pm
ChewySkywalker
Zurgi

It is ironic to say that after I JUST mentioned it to you XD

Oh yes, so ironic ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:29 pm
Hey Thaxul, unfortunately, a person can only have one club at a time. If everyone could join as many clubs as they wanted, then they would join every club and there would be pandemonium. Since the Teddy Bear CLub only has one member, I'll let you join DD club but only this once as long as you also remain in TB club.

Zurgi, Great Idea! PM me if you decide to start it and I'll set it up. 3nodding  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:49 pm
Nah, I'll see what other clubs pop up. A duckie club would be lonely sad I'm the only one cool enough to have duckies follow me around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:30 pm
The teddy bear club shall rule all!

Ok let me just ask one thing. Do I have to remain in my bear PJs forever now or how does that work? Lol  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:13 pm
It's up to you, isn't it cap'n!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:23 pm
Well most people have a specific style. For example, Nienna and myself have always had dark outfits. I suppose that it won't matter if you change as long as you stay in your club and not change it every time you change outfits. The purpose of the clubs is not to divide us but to get us the guild more active while enhancing our knowledge. We're nothing more than sports teams competing for fun and a common goal. 3nodding  

SYFFER

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:00 pm
Ok. I will work something out. I think I am going to make a Teddy Bear club signature with my bear avvie in it or like a drawing of it so I will always be viewed in my bear outfit.

Or maybe while we are in the middle of a challenge we must don our bear outfits in order to compete! I like that idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:10 pm
Onoj
Ok. I will work something out. I think I am going to make a Teddy Bear club signature with my bear avvie in it or like a drawing of it so I will always be viewed in my bear outfit.

Or maybe while we are in the middle of a challenge we must don our bear outfits in order to compete! I like that idea.
Good idea 3nodding . I will be making all the new clubs' graphic banners. If you want to start a club (please do), post it here and I'll make a banner and set it up.  

SYFFER

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:19 pm
SYFFER
Onoj

Good idea 3nodding . I will be making all the new clubs' graphic banners. If you want to start a club (please do), post it here and I'll make a banner and set it up.

You are making us banners? Can you let us know when because I want to dress my avvie in a specific way for it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:41 pm
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER
Onoj

You are making us banners? Can you let us know when because I want to dress my avvie in a specific way for it ^_^
Oh no I meant banners liek the ones with our club names like the ones up at the top smile  

SYFFER

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:57 pm
SYFFER
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER
Onoj

Oh no I meant banners liek the ones with our club names like the ones up at the top smile

Oh /dissapointed
Although, that would make the most sense  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas