Tea House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Following the delacate scent of cherry blossoms, fresh tea, and small little foods on the wind. There lies a path to the Tea House. A small sanctuary for relaxation and good company. The floor is a lovely light beachwood color, Low lying tables and cushions decorate the floor. Scrolls cover the walls with many wise sayings and ideas. The walls are open yet shelter from the rain when it is needed. Durring the summer the soft breeze can filter through and make everything seem at peace...the way it should be."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:21 pm
She slowly made her way into the small teahouse, humming softly to herself as she started preparing herself a cup of tea. She had a certain grace about her as she moved around the small building, showing experience of how to properly prepare it from a point in her life a long time ago. She held her cup of tea and sat down on one of the cushions, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she sipped her tea quietly  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:25 pm
Inara_Lenza
She slowly made her way into the small teahouse, humming softly to herself as she started preparing herself a cup of tea. She had a certain grace about her as she moved around the small building, showing experience of how to properly prepare it from a point in her life a long time ago. She held her cup of tea and sat down on one of the cushions, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she sipped her tea quietly
*he walked in and looked at her* hello, inara *he smiled*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:28 pm
Rimshee

She lifted her eyes, looking up at him as he walked in. She set her tea down on the table and smiled. "Hello there, Rim...how are you?"  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:31 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She lifted her eyes, looking up at him as he walked in. She set her tea down on the table and smiled. "Hello there, Rim...how are you?"
*he walks up and gives her a hug and a kiss on a cheek* i'm fine, and you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:33 pm
Rimshee
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She hugged him back, making herself comfortable once again as she picked her cup of tea up, holding it with both hands. "I've been alright, I guess..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:36 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She hugged him back, making herself comfortable once again as she picked her cup of tea up, holding it with both hands. "I've been alright, I guess..."
*he smiled* so...you're seeing anyone?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:40 pm
Rimshee

She chuckled softly, pausing for a moment to take a sip of her tea. "No...I guess you could say it's been a while since I've been with anyone." Sadness shifted in her eyes for a moment, but she looked off to the side, trying to hide it.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:43 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She chuckled softly, pausing for a moment to take a sip of her tea. "No...I guess you could say it's been a while since I've been with anyone." Sadness shifted in her eyes for a moment, but she looked off to the side, trying to hide it.
*he gently moved her head so he could see her eyes* whats wrong?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:45 pm
Rimshee

She blinked back tears as she looked at him "Forgive me...it's just...I...I just feel like there's no one out there for me..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:50 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She blinked back tears as she looked at him "Forgive me...it's just...I...I just feel like there's no one out there for me..."
*he kissed her cheek* there is someone out there for you...as there prolly is for me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:57 pm
Rimshee
*he kissed her cheek* there is someone out there for you...as there prolly is for me

A tear rolled down her cheek after he kissed it. She brought her hand up and wiped it away, feeling rather foolish letting her emotions show like that. "I'm afraid of being hurt again...every time I think I've found the right person, they just vanish before my eyes..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:00 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

A tear rolled down her cheek after he kissed it. She brought her hand up and wiped it away, feeling rather foolish letting her emotions show like that. "I'm afraid of being hurt again...every time I think I've found the right person, they just vanish before my eyes..."
like i did?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:04 pm
Rimshee
like i did?

She softly shook her head, looking into his eyes. "No...you neve vanished from my life, Rim. I think back to Kin and Tao though..." Her brow furrowed slightly as memories entered her mind. "I just...don't know how I should react to that..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:07 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
"I'm afraid of being hurt again...every time I think I've found the right person, they just vanish before my eyes..."
like i did?

She softly shook her head, looking into his eyes. "No...you neve vanished from my life, Rim. I think back to Kin and Tao though..." Her brow furrowed slightly as memories entered her mind. "I just...don't know how I should react to that..."well, i remember when we broke up...i begged you not to run away...and *he smiles* you didn't *he kisses her cheek* i think that day was one of the stupidest of my life  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff