Submit

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:58 pm
this guy fought Sep at lv 55 on PROUD mode heres link:

SEPHIROTH GETTING OWNED!!!!

the guy took 1 bar from sep and didnt get hit THATS AWSOME!!! xd couse he got hit as the battle went on but he didnt die once the video is of the guy fighting Sep down to no health btw  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:23 pm
No proof he was level 55 he got 6 drive gauges includeing most combo's you can get AND all the magic you can use and you can see on how much health he loses i bet it isn't on proud mode cause IF it were he wouldn't be level 55 i lose around the same amount if i try fight him with my level 99 on easy (i have alot of diffrent saves diffrent points in the game)...i have defeated Sephiroth on level 65(64 really ><') using one elixir on proud mode and trust me...that is hard -_-'
But i can see that Sephiroth dosen't lose that much i bet it's because it's proud mode but still no proof of his level 55 character ^^'
Plus i can see that he have's Ultimate Weapon >_>' i did it with the Kingdom Key xD

-Ahem-
The only "proof" he or she haves' is just saying he/she made it on level 55

And besides if you want to "own" Sephiroth...hmm fight against him not getting hit ONCE that's owning him but else it is just winning over him okay xD!

Well that was it X.x' man what a looong post...alright thats it >

heanhej

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:01 pm
heanhej
No proof he was level 55 he got 6 drive gauges includeing most combo's you can get AND all the magic you can use and you can see on how much health he loses i bet it isn't on proud mode cause IF it were he wouldn't be level 55 i lose around the same amount if i try fight him with my level 99 on easy (i have alot of diffrent saves diffrent points in the game)...i have defeated Sephiroth on level 65(64 really ><') using one elixir on proud mode and trust me...that is hard -_-'
But i can see that Sephiroth dosen't lose that much i bet it's because it's proud mode but still no proof of his level 55 character ^^'
Plus i can see that he have's Ultimate Weapon >_>' i did it with the Kingdom Key xD

-Ahem-
The only "proof" he or she haves' is just saying he/she made it on level 55

And besides if you want to "own" Sephiroth...hmm fight against him not getting hit ONCE that's owning him but else it is just winning over him okay xD!

Well that was it X.x' man what a looong post...alright thats it >

yeah i realized that there was no proof that the dude wasnt a higher lv then he said bout a day or two after i saw the video (i was thinking if the guy really did beat Sep at lv 55) and when i said Sep was getting owned was cause the guy took bout 1 or 2 bars off Sep till he got hit thats pretty good and i beat the game without the Ultimate Keyblade (i had the recipe but not enough mats for it...) and i was like lv 49  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:00 pm
~~Random~~
I beat Xemnas at lv50 on easy lol
I found out that I only had 83% of my journal done, then I went back to finish the game (which I'm still too lazy to do)
And guess what? I found out I didn't beat pride rock, space paranoids, atlantica, and hollow bastion gonk  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:39 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
~~Random~~
I beat Xemnas at lv50 on easy lol
I found out that I only had 83% of my journal done, then I went back to finish the game (which I'm still too lazy to do)
And guess what? I found out I didn't beat pride rock, space paranoids, atlantica, and hollow bastion gonk

yeah and the only way to get Hollow Bastion to change to Radient Garden is if you clear Space Paranoids the second time and youll get a diffenet cut seen with Aeirth telling Sora how Hollow Bastion had a different name at one point but they forgot about it until after you cleared Space Paranoids the second time. after Hollow Bastion becomes Radient Garden, go to The Dark Depths and youll find Sephiroth standing there  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Sephiroth isn't very hard I beat him at level 54. It's just a matter of who gets hit first. Anybody can Easily take a Lifebar off of sephiroth easy. Just use a combo but before finishing it use Trinity Limit then use another combo. it's simple really.  

Greenk4

Cuenta abandonada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:24 pm
How does he can plane and jump that far? I'm level 64 and I can't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:22 pm
He has the 4 Drive Abilities Maxed out (Glide, High Jump, Double Jump and Quick Run. Which you get by mastering the forms.) I was the only stupid one in only using Quick Run and High Jump to Beat Sephiroth. then I went on Proud Mode and got the other stuff... sweatdrop  

Greenk4

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:17 pm
... eek holy...ah never mind kh1 seph is harder any way  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:53 pm
Theay are equally weak. It's funny really.  

Greenk4

CiD the dark angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:48 pm
bobdapirate
this guy fought Sep at lv 55 on PROUD mode heres link:

SEPHIROTH GETTING OWNED!!!!

the guy took 1 bar from sep and didnt get hit THATS AWSOME!!! xd couse he got hit as the battle went on but he didnt die once the video is of the guy fighting Sep down to no health btw

eh. so'k. getting one bar off his health without taking damage is quite easy, really. You just gotta know how to move. plus, i really don't think he was level 55.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:31 pm
I did that much damage at level 46. but I took WAY more of a beating than he did.  

Greenk4

NT 3526

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:22 am
I took a bar and a half off Sephy without getting hit. One combo too. ^^ Like level...54 yo. But...I really can't talk since I have yet to beat him or the game. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:45 pm
hello people  

SWORD-RICK

SWORD-RICK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:55 pm
hello  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers