Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:14 pm
ive beaten the game once and got all the forms cept final. i have the guide and it said its obtained differently than the other forms. i asked this question on a thread on gaia and somebody said that its obtained randomly. a friend of mine from school said it is obtained randomly but in the castle in The World That Never Was (forgot the name of the castle havent played it in a while). can somebody tell which ones true or if they both are or if neither of them are true, can somebody tell me how to get final form plz.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:23 pm
First you need:
Valor Form
Wisdom Form
and Master Form

Alright after you got those you have to go to the memory skyscraper in "The world that never was" and defeat the boss at the place!
Now this is something i think works and im not sure but try to turn into Master Form if possible!
But one thing is for sure i know you NEED to have defeated that guy at that place and you can always try to go into other forms untill you get final form but you should keep trying with the master form okay ^^!
Tell me if it works!  

heanhej

Takaho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:59 am
once you've got all the forms except final get past Memories skyscraper after that just fight and the next time you use a form it should give it to you, i think i got it against Xigbar the warp snipe guy  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:40 pm
go to Olympus Coliseum and do the Cerberus Cup and when it starts,use master form.if you dont get it right away,immediatley press start then retry and kepp changeing into master form and retrying until you get it.i got it and im 8  

GonZilla107

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 pm
You do get it after Memory Skyscraper but it does not come by doing special instructions. It comes completely randomly. You can't get it by choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:45 pm
i dont know about you guys but im sure its after you fight Roxas and then from ther its completely Random, but i think that the number of time you changed into the Dark form is the number of times you have to change and stay till the end in that form the same nuber of times, if you start over dont change forms in a boss battle you have a higher percentage of you changing into Dark sora, so try it i havent played in a long time but im pretty sure it will work if not then im screwed sweatdrop  

-D03 Deux Dos-

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:30 am
Well you very close. The chance of turning into dark sora is the same as turning into final form.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:34 am
the dark form is actually called the anti-form, and u turn into it by killing heartless. the more heartless you kill, the more likely you are to turn into it.

the final form is about nobodies. the more nobodies that you kill, the higher chance you have to get it. thats why its a good idea to try in the memory sky scraper.

go to the top, right before you go into the portal, when you have mickey and rikku and everyone next to u. go into the room directly below you and transform into any form. if its not the final form, then go back up into the portal room. you will have full drive guages. i had 3 drive guages, went valor, went back into the room and had my max # filled. (which was 6)

its not that hard, but it is by chance  

surfrdude989

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:23 pm
surfrdude989
the dark form is actually called the anti-form, and u turn into it by killing heartless. the more heartless you kill, the more likely you are to turn into it.

the final form is about nobodies. the more nobodies that you kill, the higher chance you have to get it. thats why its a good idea to try in the memory sky scraper.

go to the top, right before you go into the portal, when you have mickey and rikku and everyone next to u. go into the room directly below you and transform into any form. if its not the final form, then go back up into the portal room. you will have full drive guages. i had 3 drive guages, went valor, went back into the room and had my max # filled. (which was 6)

its not that hard, but it is by chance
OMG it doesn't matter how many nobodys you kill it only matters how many times you've used your drive forms.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:42 am
I got Final Form when I was Fighting Xigbar. It comes out faster when you fight a boss. If you go to the colluseum Fight Cerberus your drive will charge up much faster than normal. And it's not for only master form, Using ANY drive form will have the same result. They all have the same chance to get Final (1/5 if you count turning into Anti-Form)

(BTW- To Unlock Final form. You have to see the Cutscene where Sora Fights Roxas. there is no boss fight there.)

But when you get Final The best (Well...only) place to level it us is in The World That Never Was, the Room After where you defeat Xigbar. There's a Multitude of Nobodies there and they keep coming! (since Final Form can ONLY be leveled up by killing Nobodies.) But Glide is WELL worth it.  

Greenk4

Greenk4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:48 am
OH YEAH! BTW the chances of you going into anti-form are not determined by the heartless you kill (If it did there would be NO POSSIBLE chance to change into any other form!) It is determined by how many Anti-Points you have.

What are Anti-Points. There is no way of telling but it goes up by one when you go into Valor, Wisdom or Master Goes down by 5 when you Become Anti-Form, Goes Down By 10 when you you get a New form and goes down to 0 by Using Final Form.

You're all wondering (Is he nuts or something?) But I have beaten the game and My friend (Who owns the Player's Guide) says that they CLEARLY explain it in the book, even I looked at it.

BTW (again) If it Anti-Form was determined by Heartless killed then my chances of becoming any other form is 1/1,847,650 (1,847,650 being how many Heartless I've killed during the Course of my Game.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:08 am
great help! thx! biggrin  

SoraRoxas102

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:58 pm
not a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:47 pm
Yep, they are all right smile
I hope you get it because I love that form!! Its especially awesome with the ultima keyblade and sephiroths keyblade  

lnkmstr10

Greenk4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:47 pm
I haven't seen Anit-form in a while being I use Final Form a TON. so my anit-form points always stay at 0. but it doesn't matter to me.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff