Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Now She's My 'Emily' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hewhoshotdownthestars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:16 pm
errrr, I like dated this girl for like 5 mins. and now she means a lot to me, and all I am is friend, and we haven't talked in weeks, it's always been like this, and it always will. I don't normaly whine about my probs like this, but I'm really spazzing out. I'm so depressed over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:53 am
Firstly ask in the reelationship advice thread... secondly.... say wha? me spreaken de english.

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés  

Rellik San
Captain

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:41 pm
Rellik San
Firstly ask in the reelationship advice thread... secondly.... say wha? me spreaken de english.

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

he doesn't have to go to the relationship advice thread. I made the sticky to give people a CHOICE to come to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:44 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

he doesn't have to go to the relationship advice thread. I made the sticky to give people a CHOICE to come to me.

You know, I'm gonna go ahead and say Rellik's right on this one.

Repeat topics get annoying.

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:08 am
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

The reason I asked is because its highly possible someone in that thread has already asked and gotten an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:55 pm
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

That's your opinion, but the fact of the matter is, people have the right to post their own issues where they please. I'm not saying "b***h, come to me or i'll ******** ban you."  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:59 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

The reason I asked is because its highly possible someone in that thread has already asked and gotten an answer.

You're right... and most of my answers revolve around one basic thing "Are you mature enough for love yet?"

But again, it's their choice to be ignorant (or not if their just posting outside the sticky for the reason to find OTHER people's advice) and not check my thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:58 am
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

You're right... and most of my answers revolve around one basic thing "Are you mature enough for love yet?"

But again, it's their choice to be ignorant (or not if their just posting outside the sticky for the reason to find OTHER people's advice) and not check my thread.

But ignorance breeds stupidity, which is something me and Isel at least are trying to stamp out, we're not asking for people to be super geniuses, but to just apply a little common sense.  

Rellik San
Captain

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:09 am
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

But ignorance breeds stupidity, which is something me and Isel at least are trying to stamp out, we're not asking for people to be super geniuses, but to just apply a little common sense.

That's fine. Ignorance can be handled. Just stop people from becoming stupid. It's not as hard as you make it seem.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:48 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Isel

That's fine. Ignorance can be handled. Just stop people from becoming stupid. It's not as hard as you make it seem.

Not true, stupidity comes from the nature of a being, you can not change a persons very nature without changing the person completely.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:42 pm
Archangel Izual
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

That's your opinion, but the fact of the matter is, people have the right to post their own issues where they please. I'm not saying "b***h, come to me or i'll ******** ban you."

And I'm glad you're not saying that, because I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:18 pm
thanks for all your help and comfort  

hewhoshotdownthestars

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:31 pm
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Isel

Not true, stupidity comes from the nature of a being, you can not change a persons very nature without changing the person completely.

untrue.
I'm not going to sit and argue. The fact is, I'm not going to ban or delete topics that are the the same subject as my thread and aren't posted there.

End of Story.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:33 pm
Isel
Archangel Izual
Isel
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

je parle anglais

ich spreche Englisch

me parlo inglese

habla inglés

And I'm glad you're not saying that, because I am.

Hate to say it, but if you're that much of an a** that you'll CHOOSE who can go where with their problems, then you don't deserve to even BE in this subforum.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:34 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San
Archangel Izual

untrue.
I'm not going to sit and argue. The fact is, I'm not going to ban or delete topics that are the the same subject as my thread and aren't posted there.

End of Story.

No instead your going to be a total a** hole and ban or demote anyone with an opinion differing from yours. Because thats the only way shitheads like you can feel good about themselves.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff