Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
SEPHIROTH Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linksshadow9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:36 pm
BAH I CANT BEAT SEPHIROTH IN THE 2ND GAME!!! eeek any tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:39 pm
eeekums? sweatdrop  

Linksshadow9

Linksshadow9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:52 pm
bed time! lol midnight here! ttyl post here and ill read tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:31 pm
First i want to know what difficult you have chosen but...if you want an easy battle with him!
Aquire most ability's to combo (don't equip negative combo)
Beserk helps alot when your out of magic and in the air if he swings you up!
Oh and you might want to fill your items up with elixirs and if you dont have alot of those just take the rest for Hi-potions no ether's its fine
hmm i would recommend level 80 for an easy battle...some tips against him would be:

1. Always be ready to use reaction command after he have made any other kind of attacks!

2. When he uses the Fire pillars keep running away from him to evade hits!

3. When he gets those weird dark balls around you hurry to go into magic and use the gravity spell to make them fly away!

4. Good idea to be ready to block attacks oh and a good way to attack him would be to jump up and slash against him!

5. When you get hit so you get some air hurry to press circle right away and hurry to begin slashing and IF you got beserk at the moment it is REALLY evil!

6. If it begins to get dark and Sephiroth begins to move up hurry against him. jump up and attack him! The attack he is going to is his most evil one! Puts you down on 0MP and 1HP BUT! if you cant evade it! HURRY! and go into items and be ready to give Sora an elixir or hi-potion! and be ready to use reaction command!!!

7. Sephiroth might cast around 30 meteors after you the best thing to do is run from left to right and right to left while jumping..but it shouldn't hurt you so much so don't worry!

I hope this helps ^_^  

heanhej

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:10 pm
That is some interesting stuffems. Really.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:27 am
Linksshadow9
BAH I CANT BEAT SEPHIROTH IN THE 2ND GAME!!! eeek any tips?

two words: Good Luck.  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GonZilla107

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:03 am
heanhej
First i want to know what difficult you have chosen but...if you want an easy battle with him!
Oh and you might want to fill your items up with elixirs and if you dont have alot of those just take the rest for Hi-potions no ether's its fine
hmm i would recommend level 80 for an easy battle...some tips against him would be:

1. Always be ready to use reaction command after he have made any other kind of attacks!

3. When he gets those weird dark balls around you hurry to go into magic and use the gravity spell to make them fly away!

4. Good idea to be ready to block attacks oh and a good way to attack him would be to jump up and slash against him!

5. When you get hit so you get some air hurry to press circle right away and hurry to begin slashing and IF you got beserk at the moment it is REALLY evil!

6. If it begins to get dark and Sephiroth begins to move up hurry against him. jump up and attack him! The attack he is going to is his most evil one! Puts you down on 0MP and 1HP BUT! if you cant evade it! HURRY! and go into items and be ready to give Sora an elixir or hi-potion! and be ready to use reaction command!!!

7. Sephiroth might cast around 30 meteors after you the best thing to do is run from left to right and right to left while jumping..but it shouldn't hurt you so much so don't worry!

I hope this helps ^_^
there is no gravity spell,i think you mean magnet mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:42 pm
i never knew that magnet trick!  

surfrdude989

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:52 pm
Sephiroth is weak in my oppinion I beat him at level 54 with no problem. But I don't suggest you do the same! Go around level 70+ and make sure you have Second Chance, Leaf Bracer, Double Jump, High Jump, Glide, Arial Recovery, Retaliating Slash, Beserk Charge (Is a nice Plus but Optional.) the ability to keep 1 Hp after getting hit by a combo, and as many attack extensions as possible! I suggest LOT'S of Elixers or 3 Hi-Potions, and 3 Ethers and have them on auto-reload if you have a bunch in you menu. I suggest the Decisive Pumpkin or Ultima Weapon. (I used Sweet Memories, for fun but that is NOT the best move for you to do!)

Actually Fighting Sephiroth- Well when the fight begins I suggest you keep hitting Triangle because if you don't you'll be pummeled with his 70 cut slash which tears your life away! but as the fight goes play Paitience with him. You can Block his attacks with Ultima Weapon (I think that's the only one that can do so.Tell me if I'm wrong) Never attempt more than 2 combos while you are on the ground because he will counter you Garenteed! But if he happens to Knock You into the air, Wait till you see him then use Retailating Slash and Do Some Heavy Damage to him, Sephiroth may be powerful but he has NO POSSIBLE way to defend himself when he's being juggled in the Air. Gliding Will help you move around the Battlefield when you are trying to avoid him. (Here's a RISKY Trick Use Double Jump and Glide over his head if you do it right he will start to attack you then just glide away and when he stops wail on him!

After a while he will start to get pissed! (He'll say Know your Place!) You can block the White Orbs With either "Reflect" or Guard. (I have been told Sora's Double jump can also block them. I tried and it worked BUT DO NOT TRY IT!) When He rises into the air, Jump after him and Attack him. If you don't he'll use Heartless Angel (Reduces your Hp to 1 and MP to 0) and then he will so no mercy and try to finish the job.) Glide away from him and try to Heal But I suggest Waiting for your MP to finish charging then use Curaga.

When he uses Firaga Wall,Glide AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS YOU CAN. because you will be dragged into it and i will hurt a LOT!

When he uses Meteor Rain Glide Back and Forth if you have trouble Glide to one side Double Jump then GLide to the Other side. It will never hit you.

The Secret to Doing MAJOR Damage is by using Trinity Limit then doing a combo right afterwards. (There's an Ability to increase the time for Limit attacks. I forgot the name)

Just pound on him as much as you can. The best time to do damage is if he knocks you into the air. Use the strategy I gave before (Rataliating Slash then do a combo MAYBE two if you can.) Bereserk Charge also works too if you are a Heavy Magic User. Save your Items for PURE EMERGENCIES they may save your life towards the end of the fight.

If Sephiroth has HALF of his Last Life Bar, THat's your Cue to Use Trinity Limit. Using Trinity-Limit WILL Take More Than Half of a Life Bar Garenteed.

Well good luck. If you need more help just ask!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:06 pm
All of that is a mouthfull and a half to remember but I SO will nead that latter XD though I dont want to beat him nad see cloud vanish mut meh XD I need to for 100%
Nice tips!  

Error9845789324752

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:23 pm
hes easy to beat  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 am
I just enjoy the fact that Sephiroth has NO POSIBLE WAY to defend himself in mid-air. That's just sad to see somone so powerful suck so bad at aerial combat.  

Greenk4

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:29 am
The worst part is... he's great at aerial combat in the movie...
good luck... you'll need it. Although, I beat him at level 57 on Proud mode...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:41 am
I was a measly 58 on proud. (I leveled up after the battle.) I thought I could do better at a weaker level but....guess not.  

Greenk4

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 am
heanhej

I hope this helps ^_^
I haven't fought sephiroth in almost a year! sweatdrop mrgreen eek I only remember some keys to defeating him.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff